• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

started 40mg Oxymorphone again

oxyfen

Bluelighter
I switched from OP 80mgs Oxycontin to 40mg Oxymorphone (Orange G74's)
th

I am hoping to get better pain relief. What would be the next step in pain relief if these O'Mphone don't help? I've snorted them and they are like the old OC's, no gelling up. I really love the old OC's, they were the shit! I really think I'm at a point that I'm maxed out. Is this possible? I have had fentanyl before but it left too many sores on my skin and I am concerned with infections. I have had these G74's before and it seemed it wasn't working as well as the OP 80mg O'contin. I took it for a month and went back to O'contin, this was 11 months ago and I told my doc to let me try O'Mphone again so I've started them past Monday. I've alway heard people say that these G74's are the best, is this true?

I've heard a few folks on here say they thought they were crap but I've been on them for about 5 years and I like them better then the OC 80's I used to take. I "think" they have more "legs", if you know what I mean. I usually split my dose up with a half a pill every 6 hours. Definitely not as prescribed but it works for me and I've been on pain meds for most of my adult life. I'd give them a fair shake before you give up on them. I don't remember if they took awhile to get to q good working zone but they might. You can send me a message if you have any questions. I'd be happy to share my experiences with you. Good Luck!

If these are the same crushable OG style Opana, KEEP THEM! These are like the platinum of opioids if so! I used to love sniffing the old formula Opana ER stop signs.. just 10mg would have me so wrecked, in the best possible, most incredible way! Screw OP80s, if these are able to be crushed and sniffed, these OWN oxycodone! Like 4-5x stronger than oxycodone was to me! I would hold on to these only if you prefer sniffing your meds, if not just go back to oxycodone... Oxymorphone is only good when sniffed or IVed, it doesn't work well at all orally...

If these are the same crushable OG style Opana, KEEP THEM! These are like the platinum of opioids if so! I used to love sniffing the old formula Opana ER stop signs.. just 10mg would have me so wrecked, in the best possible, most incredible way! Screw OP80s, if these are able to be crushed and sniffed, these OWN oxycodone! Like 4-5x stronger than oxycodone was to me! I would hold on to these only if you prefer sniffing your meds, if not just go back to oxycodone... Oxymorphone is only good when sniffed or IVed, it doesn't work well at all orally...

You're absolutely right! I forgot to mention the snorting part because it makes a huge difference with this drug. Probably more so than any other out there. The first few times I did it, my stomach started flipping around and I had to quelch throwing up. Thank God I did but it is strong if you're not used to it. As a matter of fact, I sometimes need to taper way down some months due to getting carried away earlier in the month. The last few days, I'd be taking just enough to stay semi well, like splitting a quarter pill up to 4 doses for one day. The point is that when I'd get my new script, I always want to go right back to the 1/2 a pill deal. The last time I did that, my body was in shock and I literally spit up my soda all over my windshield. Very nasty!! So, even though I've been on it for years, it's the real deal so please be very careful.

^Oh yeah!! this shit is the next strongest pharm. opioid next to fentanyl, not to be taken lightly at all.. please be careful with them!

it is the same crushable OG style Opana, I also get 180 20mg oxycodone IR. I'll give them 3 months since I get 90 day scripts. I love the 20mg ocycodone. I will also start sniffing them, maybe that will make all the difference.

Once again ilove2nod is exactly right. Opana is the best (pharmaceutical) opiate ever. I'm relatively opiate tollerent, probably not as you guys (40-60mg OC to nod).. and 20mg opana up the nose had me comatose nod + ultra euphoria for about 18 pluss hours (it's hazy)... from then on I'd just hit little bits at a time off a 40, and it's just amazing.

^Thank you.. and Ohhh yeahhhhhh [drooling right now thinking about having opana again]. I am on subs now, and have been for quite a while with no full agonists in over a year... but I cant lie. If someone handed me an opana, old style crushable form or IR, I am quite sure I would relapse, no I definitely would, no doubt.. lol... I mean if I had a script for them, that is a no brainer(opana or subutex hmmmm)!!! Opana is pure fucking PLATINUM! Keep that shit oxyfen, please!!! AND you have 20mg oxy IRs as well, and a good amount at that!!!? you have quite a very nice doctor my friend! Please, be safe mixing those two, I mean the opana on its own is damn strong, but also taking oxycodone too, that's a lot of power right there! I would be nodding off endlessly with all that, and well I love to nod, obviously haha... Your prescriptions are something, one like me can only just dream of having.. I am happy with my bupe, Adderall, and clonazepam everyday, but not THAT happy!

Funny you mentioned subutex.. a while back I had a good amount of the 8mg orange crushable ones... a lot of my friends just got way to high and started puking.. lol but they were perfect for me. Hit little lines through my busy day..then noddddd my ass off when I got home lmao

You probably had suboxone(buprenorphine hcl/naloxone), not subutex(just buprenorphine hcl), were they the octagon, stop sign orange pills? if so they were definitely suboxone.. which is not too different from the subutex, other than it has a low dose of naloxone in it purely as a scare tactic, which is utter BS, and is rendered useless because the bupe overpowers it on your opiate receptors and the naloxone doesn't really bind to them at all, as the bupe takes them over because it is wayyy stronger... they just put there so doctors can say it will throw you into instant withdrawl if you try to abuse it, which too is total BS.. I have sniffed and shot plenty of suboxone.. and yeah I love the feeling I get from my subutex, surprisingly! Lots of people hate bupe, and its subtle feeling it has on most people, usually the people who have a huge tolerance to opioids, they don't ever really feel anything from it, but if your naïve to opiates in general, it will fuck you UP! for real! I slam my 'tex, which I know is bad, but I have a needle addiction and cant make myself sniff it or take it sublingual anymore, it wont work nearly as well that way for me anymore! I get a wonderful, at ease feeling when I do this with usually 2mg shots of subutex, and I feel like subutex has a less "dirty" feeling high when slammed, compared to suboxone IME... I like it way better... rambling... ill stop now haha. damn Adderall, has me writing 5 paragraph essays on my posts!8o LOL

They were oval, but bigger, definitely subutex my dude. I don't bang but I loved them. I was on them for like 3 months. Miss em man..

Actually, I just remembered they make an orange oval subutex generic now! its very odd, considering every other one I have seen was just white! no orange bs coloring or flavoring, I am so scared to get these one day on accident.. I used to hate that about IV suboxone, I never once banged the strips, but did with all the different manufactuers of suboxone both brand/generic pill forms, only one of them was white and worked/prepped much better than the orange ones ever did... I like my solution clear, like water, not looking like orange tang! AND tasting like it too! even when IVed you can taste that orange flavor grossness, which cant be good for your veins.

Did these orange oval subutex, have the orange flavoring too? or were they just orange colored? I am very curious about these from an HR standpoint, just incase I get them one day, instead of my normal white, round, big ones that work great for IV! don't want to be slamming orange flavored/colored shit and fucking my veins even more than with my normal white, flavorless, subutex, which so far hasn't done any damage really, but I have heard lots of bad shit from people slamming suboxone both pills and strips, much more so than with good old subutex...

Last edited:
I hope so.. really i hope i don't get them and just stay on my regular old big, round white ones that have been faithful to me for years.. the only other subutex i ever tried were the small ones with the arrow on one side, they were 8mgs and were the size of like maybe a roxy 30 or something, they looked like they would be awesome for IV, but instead prepped into this strange, almost like soapy or fizzy looking solution, that burned me when i shot it.. i think there was some additive in those to make them less as easy to shoot.. i would filter them like 10 times lol, and still have this weird solution with a lot of viscosity in it, and felt like i had soapy water in my rig... basically they sucked in other words, and i have never really had to try any other generic tex before, besides that, but with a couple newer ones out now, since i started doing subutex, i have always been worried one day about getting another bad generic that i cant successfully IV, with a nice perfect, water clear solution.

I wanted the O'Mphone to work but I am getting withdraw symptoms, cold sweats and the typical others. My face is drying out and peeling and the pain relief doesn't equal what the O'cotin is doing. I'm taking 300mgs of O'cotin a day, does the 160mgs of O'Mphone equal that or does it need to be higher?

Are you swallowing the opana? or what ROA are you using, it makes a huge difference between ROAs.

snorting and swallowing, searching for the best results but it seemed to be less effected than swallowing my O'contin. Believe it when I tell you, I wanted it to work out for me but the withdraw symptoms sucked! This is the second time trying it, the oxycodone has better results than the O'Mphone did. Maybe it's my chemistry.

Very strange... hmmm. OP80s do pack a hell of a punch. Then again so does Omorph.. but ONLY when sniffed/shot. If you're just looking for consistent around the clock pain relief OP80s are probably a better call. I'm just really surprised that you went into WD switching... but as said before ROA really is everything. What would your doc say about OP80s with some IR opana for breakthrough pain? Possible?

Possible, sure but the 180-20mg O'codone IR I get now works so well for me and has for the past several yrs. 40mg's O'Mphone has no effect on me, I have taken 3-40mg's of it within an hour and I didn't even feel it, not even any pain relief but the OP Oxy's do which I find kind of strange as well, I loved the old OC's and then when the formula changed I really felt it so I bought a pill crusher and always crush them before taking them, not to try and get high which I do not any longer but to get the relief faster and it does very well that way for me. Getting high on my pain meds isn't even in the picture at all, now days it's all about pain relief.