• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
I'm inclined to agree with Keystroke. (Season 1+2 are also about equal standing on the sheer brilliance of South Park as well)

I'm a series 7 man. South Parks gay and Raisins are my two favorate episodes ever. And what about the butt-out episode, sheer brilliance.

But I do love goobacks and awesomo. I'm just a south-parkaholic!

I missed this one, damn it!

I asked for the DVD seasons for Christmas, hopefully I get em :)

I liked this episode a lot. I thought it was very funny.

You know DXM is getting popular when it becomes a reference in a pop icon television show. :\

Yes, i agree season 8 has been the best season soo far. playing with weapons, Mr jefferson, and WALLMART!!!! were the best episodes I think

In the Paris Hilton "Stupid Spoiled Whore" episode, the girls make a reference to Ketamine! :)

^^ Its the only one I've seen, and I was laughing out loud for most of the episode :)

"Fuck you Kimmy, Fuck you Kelly, and....Fuck you bitch!" <--- that was classic!

Acidfiend said:
I think this episode was crap, personally, and I strongly feel that the entire premise is based on a creativity issue Matt and Trey are having. This whole episode is about them and the fact that they are having a really hard time coming up with new ideas to boost (or maintain) ratings, and this episode was their cry for help.

dude i thought this ep rocked they dissed TV news so hard and basically said the american people are on cough syrup. i thought it pointed out the basic problem with tv news today and how it must compete with dogs up close (aka reality tv and all the other crap) for ratings, and thus integrity is our the window.

the trip scene wasn't the worst i've seen either =D

BlueMind said:
^^ Its the only one I've seen, and I was laughing out loud for most of the episode :)

"Fuck you Kimmy, Fuck you Kelly, and....Fuck you bitch!" <--- that was classic!

hahaha that was AWESOMe...

"FUCK YOU.... WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS"

The paris hilton episode contains by far more adult content than any other southpark episode. I mean she is coughing up cum the whole episode and shoves a pineapple (you know where).

Im sort of suprised they got away with airing that one.

frizzantik said:
the trip scene wasn't the worst i've seen either =D

Yeah, I found the tripping visuals more convincing than most of those found in live action drug movies.

A great adventure, is waiting for you ahead, push onward paris hilton or you will soon be dead, the road ahead is full of danger and strife, so push onward paris hilton with all your might!! Paris Hilton, Paris hilton Paris Hilton, Paris Hilton, Paris Hilton Paris Hilton, stupid whore.

haha that had me in stitches

^Did you get to see it without interruptions? A lot of people (including me) saw it replaced with the announcer saying "The boys hook up with the girls, the girls hook up with the girls..etc."

TV: South Park

Six words:

"So I'm not really a dolphin?"

hahahahahahaha.
The last season wasn't as good as the past I thought. This episode gives me more hope for this season being a bit better though.
"Oh, you mean a 'negroplasty'?" hahaha.
I have to say my stomach is still a little shaken up from mr. garrison's balls exploding inside Kyle's knees during the basketball game, (and I couldn't even look at the screen when they showed un-animated pics of sex change operations, fuckin nasty) but other than that this episode seems like the rest of the season will be promising.
Anyone disagree/agree?