• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
Last Wednesday was the first time in 17 years Matt & Trey missed the production deadline...
Only 4 more new shows this season (total 7)

We are getting older and older. I have to agree, the original ones are better, the crappy animation, the sheer stupidity of it. I do enjoy the more recent ones and I'm glad some of the lesser characters like Butters have came to the forefront but the episodes dedicated to celebrity are getting a bit much.

Damn South Park is 17 years old...

i remember laughing hysterically all the way back in high school some 17 years ago when this was first aired.

another one of my favs is where cartman makes out with wendy, and for the rest of the episode stan has that same open mouth expression of shock lol. small stuff like that is what made the show so funny imo...another show kinda like that is china il by brad neely, he was also a consultant for south park for a short time.

Raising the bar from the last season was one of my favorite even if it from the new seasons which I barely like 3 or 4 episode per seasons. From the old ones, idk I like most of them.

i could relate to the dxm episode so much

you could watch any tv show or movie and it would start giving you profound revelations about philosophy and life

when i was kid watching south park, cartman was always my favorite character. nowadays, i'm really feeling kenny. he's actually a lot deeper than he seems.

I still think randy is my fav.

For the longest time my voice mail msg was sampled from the fingerbang episode where he says "and just like that i left everything...i dropped out of high school..see ya! I said goodbye to my girlfriend...see ya! And i left my parents...see yaa!! I would get ppl calling and having no idea what it was but thinking it was funny, when id say it was south park id get "ohh.."

i thought the episode where he bounces on his giant cancerous balls to the MMJ dispensary was pretty epic

randy is a great character indeed

i thought the episode where he bounces on his giant cancerous balls to the MMJ dispensary was pretty epic

randy is a great character indeed
that was the last episode i thought worthwhile :/ I have/had much respect for them but they need to push further, asap, or become relegated IMO

They played the episode in season 5 where Kenny actually dies for real and Stan, Kyle and Cartman actually care. I've always loved that one. C'mon Randy your breakin my balls here.
[video=youtube_share;NewJr7mIrT0]http://youtu.be/NewJr7mIrT0[/video]

Then Cartman goes on to speak in front of congress to get them to change the ban on stem cell research.
"I love Kenny McCormick... And I want you to love him too"

They played the episode in season 5 where Kenny actually dies for real and Stan, Kyle and Cartman actually care. I've always loved that one. C'mon Randy your breakin my balls here.

Then Cartman goes on to speak in front of congress to get them to change the ban on stem cell research.
"I love Kenny McCormick... And I want you to love him too"

The part where he gets Congress or whatever to sing along with him is probably my favorite South Park moment. More specifically, when Congressman start chiming in with their claps and pats. So serious, yet.... completely not, and super selfish on Cartman's part. Episodes like that keep me coming back to the show indefinitely, even if only one or two truly hilarious ones are produced per season nowadays.

Has anyone played stick of truth? is it as amazing as it seems?

It's okay. Super short and gets kind of boring (for me) about halfway through the second day of the video game's story. It's fun, but it doesn't compete with legit RPGs. I wouldn't've expected it to if I hadn't read all these amazing reviews/previews, but even though I raised my expectations unrealistically and they were disappointed, the game really is good (best South Park game released, as far as I know).

Last edited: