• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Someone who has dosed more than 3.5g of shrooms, what's it like?

Medium alterations in depth perception. Medium hallucinations to major hallucinations. Auditory hallucinations. Medium stomach discomfort. Mild urges for defenestration. Slight depression. Vertigo. Time dilation. Very dilated pupils. Some anxiety. Lasted I think ~3 hours.

I've had stranger trips on weed. And have eaten mushrooms with them lasting about 12-14 hours. Maybe more. Shrooms and dose are really unpredictable.

^well, with average potency p. cubensis, you can be pretty sure to trip significantly harder than what you described from say, 4 grams, at least without a tolerance.

^well, with average potency p. cubensis, you can be pretty sure to trip significantly harder than what you described from say, 4 grams, at least without a tolerance.

Yeah, the quality was probably subpar. I've had 1g and been good for the night, even shake and its lasted a whole night. 4g of quality mushrooms would be too much for me. I can only imagine full blown drug psychosis and heavy vomiting. 4g is kinda of a waste on one person, make some tea and have a whole group of people gone for the night.

To first post.
I also am going to try a gram of z strain this weekend or the next.

Z-strain are very nice. They were my second (extremely prolific) grow. I found them extremely visual, which I like.

Tom

I think 7 grams of some good, dry shrooms can be fun, but I found it unpredictable and prone to inciting terror/panic. I suspect than more than 7 grams would be too much, unless too much is what you are looking for.

If you choose to double your dose from 3.5 g to 7 g, just make sure that you are in a safe, private (not out in public) place for several hours, and whatever you do, don't drive.

Now that I think about it, I think I would rather take 3.5 grams with, say, 125 mg of MDMA, but that I guess is another topic entirely.

Are you growing them yourself or buying them from a dealer? Home grown shrooms if grown correctly are far more potent than most of the old shit you find on the streets. I ended up throwing a bunch of Pink Buffalo and Ecuador away because they were too much, well, and I was drunk and being stupid. I was fucking pissed in the morning when I realized I had chucked them. Nicest batch I've ever produced. Not a single contaminate on any of the jars, only took about a month for the mycelium to completely cover the jar when only injecting .5cc into each. I'm still fucking pissed now that I think about it. That was enough to keep me from drinking again. Haha. Anyway, depending on the strain and where/how they were grown+age, I wouldn't dose up too much. Shrooms have a dark side, and it's really dark.
Hey don't feel so bad, I chucked out all my RCs that I had amassed over a few years except the 100 hits of LSZ still sealed in the vacuum pack. I had a whole film container full of 2ce, 10 grams of 5-meo-DALT, about a half gram of 25c NBOMe, a few grams of allylescaline, a few of escaline, a little bit of 4-HO-MET and 3 grams of a-PVP. All of it went down the sink just cuz I was depressed because I got fired from my job for acting weird from taking drugs all the time and being aggressive and confrontational for no reason. But then later I got another job and the depression cleared up but all my drugs were gone. Guess I should have just stashed them in a hole in the ground somewhere instead of chucking them. Oh well, most of them were crappy anyway, especially the a-PVP, which gave me a rash on my neck. It was pretty good aside from that but the neck rash was just too nasty. I didn't really like any of the other shit though but still I may have wanted to use them someday, never can tell.. My point is; if ever anyone gets the urge to chuck out their drugs, just say no to drug chucking. Stick them in a hole somewhere instead and then just in case you ever want them again you can go dig em up.

I ate 15g of dried subaeruginosa once, about 5 years ago. I am still trying to make sense of it today.

Good lord....

I'm not surprised that five years has not been long enough to integrate such an experience. The thought of that experience terrifies me. I maxed out at 4g dried subs. I can't really make any sense of anything past that and it is too overwhelming for me.

I take 15 dried grams (about 140g wet) regularly and find it very comfortable. Acid gets uncomfortable at high doses but I don't find shrooms do.
bruh wtfffff your crazy. 15 grams regularly. U have to be tripping rn lmao that's insane.