• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Some Ideas To Using Nitrous Safely

It doesn’t but when I smoked DMT on top on few other psychedelics and inhaled a baloon of N₂O it resulted in a very unique experience. Generally I found DMT is more of an assistance/boost to other psychedelics, even in a very low dose and even smoked in a joint.

I also got a very interesting results with hit of DMT on top of MDMA, it was very “candy” experience, very unlike any other I had with DMT. Of all combos I done with DMT only one that resulted in a what I wouldn’t call a good experience and wouldn’t do again was combo with ketamine.

The right dose of DMT doesn't need any assistance far as i know
each to their own though

As someone that’s tried DMT from more plant sources than anyone I’ve ever met. Set and setting. I suppose on these occasions if I dropped a quarter gram in the pipe I might get somewhere. But when a normal dose doesn’t work for me (very rare I might add and usually circumstantial) it’s a sign to just try again another day. If 40-50mg is cutting it, then ya..

-GC

I got 5 of those 650g tanks left you can get online. Gonna strap it to my back in a small hiking backpack then have the hose come out attached to a whip cream dispenser so I can walk around handing out hits.

The beauty of this is no sound. Only the light sound of taking a hit. Less chance of getting caught :)

-GC
Just get an air (blow) gun from Harbor Fright or something. Push the button, gas comes out. Attach a short piece of hose to that to be easier on the teeth ;)