• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait do do a fat line of cocaine off a stripers ass :) . . . the American dream.

And politics is just to dirty and corrupt

permission to state the obvious??

a guy who can't wait to do lines off a strippers ass..
thinks that our politics are too dirty and corrupt.

we're so screwed.

Last edited:
what a weekend fuelled by many valium, a couple shots of morphine and an abundane of IPA;s, Cpt.Morgan Rum and Fruit Tingles all the while watching the football grand finals which have been on. considering i don't drink very often it was a most pleasant surprise not waking up knocking on deaths' door with a wicked hangover to boot.

the televising of the game (NRL Grandfinal) i've been mostly anticipated has just started and in great style i'm starting to nod hard. time to just pump coffee after coffee in order to fight this and stay awake the best i can. i'll be setting the record button for sure!

well imma eat some more seafood, brew a fresh pot of coffee, have my cake and eat it too and even smother it with custard!

hope you all had a great weekend as well!

^^^The thought of food just makes me wanna...Well I would like those visuals outta my head, cant deal with food while on opi's...

I hate you all lol (j/k)...I took 44mg of clonazepam and 60mg of morphine whilst wearing a 20mg bupe patch and didn't feel a goddamn thing...then the ONE 50mg seroquel fucking had me sent to good shepherd for 2 days and ETMC BHC for 5 days...bullshit! lol

And most muscle relaxants aren't all that abusable, but carisoprodol, certain benzos, and barbiturates are the exception...flexeril is kind of abusable...I have friends that can take 2 or 3 with hydroxyzine and/or lyrica and get fucked up/really good sleep on it...

BTW...quick way to get fucked up: play fuck your neighbor with four locos lmao

Last edited:
FUCK YES!

the team i was barracking for, the Melbourne Storm won!

Melbourne-Storm-Logo.jpg

fist pump!

hazex said:
^^^The thought of food just makes me wanna...Well I would like those visuals outta my head, cant deal with food while on opi's...

why's that? have you been dancing with tina (meth)?

ugh was woken up early by a sick junkie. Now I'm awake and gonna watch some tv. pshsshsh

I did turn it on vibrate, but after 45mins I felt bad and helped him out. I'm a little too nice

Thats something I've never learned how to do. I love helping people, I love doing things for people, even though I hate people haha. Its easier to do shit when its for someone else then when its for myself, no matter how much I hate how little I do for myself. People give me motivation that I don't have when I'm alone. Part of the reason I ended up dropping out was cuz I didn't have someone at school (particularly in my major) that would push me to do all the work. I had great friends that wanted me to succeeded and supported me, but I needed a chemistry/science buddy that forced me to study/get all my assignments done. ADHD is a bitch and is so much more than people's idea that its just not being able to concentrate, or being hyperactive, etc. I hate the stigma that goes with it. I mean half the people think that its a BS disorder and only because parents didn't do a good job raising their kids. I have other sibilings and all of them are successful besides me. I personally feel along with my closest in age brother I'm tied as the most intelligent kid, yet I dropped out of school and he has his masters degree. Blah, I don't need to rant about that right now. I'm feeling pretty decent.

I did help a friend get a little unsick when he was in terrible shape from heroin WD (ended up throwing up at work and had to come home), talked to him a bit, etc. So I feel happy I can be there for someone in texas where I feel pretty alone. I also fed my cats and played with them for a while since I was the first one up. Both cats seem happy and love me, so that makes me feel good. I'm also gonna send out more volunteer emails to non-kill animal shelters/clinics since one shelter I emailed hasn't seemed to email me back with the info. I'm trying to spend two days a week volunteering. I think that will be really good for me and a way to maybe meet some people, or get some help in finding a decent job. I also have a counselor appt on tuesday that I'm excited about. I never thought i'd find a good therapist, but I have a really great one. One that cares about me even though I've missed multiple appts (no shows), or have been late a bunch. She's even given me a pro bono appt when my dad lost his job because she wanted to make sure even with my depression doing a 180, that i still can see her. I had a therapist once who wouldn't even call me back after I missed an appt (no show). I called him telling him I was so sorry, and I was so depressed I missed the appt. That I also ended up cutting myself/was suicidal. The guy never called me back. Seriously how terrible is that.

Anyway, I took my methadone and 1mg of xanax. I'm chilling.

what a weekend fuelled by many valium, a couple shots of morphine and an abundane of IPA;s, Cpt.Morgan Rum and Fruit Tingles all the while watching the football grand finals which have been on. considering i don't drink very often it was a most pleasant surprise not waking up knocking on deaths' door with a wicked hangover to boot.

the televising of the game (NRL Grandfinal) i've been mostly anticipated has just started and in great style i'm starting to nod hard. time to just pump coffee after coffee in order to fight this and stay awake the best i can. i'll be setting the record button for sure!

well imma eat some more seafood, brew a fresh pot of coffee, have my cake and eat it too and even smother it with custard!

hope you all had a great weekend as well!

I was about to post that it sounds like we had the same weekend with lots of Valium, alcohol, and football, then I realized you were talking about soccer.

I was about to post that it sounds like we had the same weekend with lots of Valium, alcohol, and football, then I realized you were talking about soccer.

nah, not soccer at all, man. Rugby League - it's mans a sport i grew up playing until 17 when my back injury prevented me playing any further. i could do with an arthroscope to clean up my ligaments in either knee as well.

the team, i barrack for and out state capital - brisbane broncos
brisbane-broncos-logo11.jpg

^ My mistake. I have a lot of respect for rugby players. I played football all my life and I can't imagine getting hit without any kind of protective equipment. Anyone can watch TV and say, "Damn that hit looked like it hurt." But no one knows what it feels like to get hit so hard where your helmet comes flying off or you are knocked out.

I think I'll be picking up some heroin for helping the guy out today. I'll see whether not in the next hour

THE SPICE MUST FLOW

I wonder if the Fremen ever scraped their pipes when they were desperate. Well, they didn't smoke the stuff so maybe not. I wonder what would happen if you did. Or IV melange? That's a concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.