• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ My mistake. I have a lot of respect for rugby players. I played football all my life and I can't imagine getting hit without any kind of protective equipment. Anyone can watch TV and say, "Damn that hit looked like it hurt." But no one knows what it feels like to get hit so hard where your helmet comes flying off or you are knocked out.

it sure is a damn physically demanding sport. in the off season toward the end of my junior years i would compete in surf life saving to keep extra fit which gave me a bir of a jead start over other players fitness wise. what really breaks my heart is that i was being scouted by a sydney team; to gain a sports scholar ship for university. i was so heartbroken when i had to quit football (along with boxing at the sane tune:() that i spiraled into a deep depression, couldn't watch or associate with the game for years and turned to drugs hardcore as another "outlet". i started playing the game when i was 5 years old, it was second nature to me.

Don't feel bad, I'm sure I've killed social's plenty more times...especially the BDD one with my prior account (not why I switched)...

because you're doug. some of us are just blessed with bad juju for the entirety of our lives.

IKR lmfao...I was molested at the ages of 3 and 13, I was sick until I was 6 years old ALL the time, I became obese by the age of 8, became clinically depressed by the 8th grade when my grandmother died and her last words to me were her calling me fat, the chick I lost my virginity to was trying to get pregnant, graduated 15 months early to become strung out on meth less than 5 months later, developed chronic pain, low testosterone, and ED a couple months after my 18th B-Day, and got drug by a car over 10 grams of midgrade at the age of 19, and by the age of 20, there's hardly any amount of most drugs that I'm not treatment-resistant to...

It's bad that you've only been a member since last month, yet you already know that I kill threads without even meaning to, because it's who I am lmfao...

I don't know about that tricomb...your posts are normally well-received lol...

I just shot up two dimes of heroin, and maaannn. I'm feeling good, so good. Hope I don't pass out for an hour or more because of the , which sometimes happens.

Anyway, I'm chilling so hard, and helping my friend out ended up helping me out.

I guarantee I've killed more than 20 BDD socials multiple, multiple times lmfao...

you're harmless doug, you couldn't harm a fly my man. you big softy, you.

morning all! i've been nodding in an out of consciousness with the tv on in the background on my computer with the headphones on so have had some interesting morphine dreams.

thought i'd wake up, grab me a glass of milk, light a cigarette and put some dave chappelle on while i browse bl for a while after plugging some more morphine. contemplating taking a few valium after i pump this cig down and smoke a few morning cones of weed.

what say you OD? to valium or not to?

Status
Not open for further replies.