• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my finger, which was operated on six days ago has now become infected, and more and more resembles something giger would come up with if his color palate where a bit more varied. by breakfast: 300mgs tilidine and 500mgs cefuroxim washed down with butter milk. i'd add lorazepam to it as well, but i can't find the buggers which most definitely has something to do with last nights DXM binge.

edit: and the fuckers wouldn'r script oxy or morphine or something useful, goddamn, the medical community can suck a million unwashed cocks.

Last edited:
my finger, which was operated on six days ago has now become infected, and more and more resembles something giger would come up with if his color palate where a bit more varied. by breakfast: 300mgs tilidine and 500mgs cefuroxim washed down with butter milk. i'd add lorazepam to it as well, but i can't find the buggers which most definitely has something to do with last nights DXM binge.

edit: and the fuckers wouldn'r script oxy or morphine or something useful, goddamn, the medical community can suck a million unwashed cocks.

stop fingering yourself then.

Pussy works better.

I hope everyones having a safe saturday!!!!!1111one one one

Lol! 18 doesn't mean shit. We'll revisit this conversation when ur 21 kiddo <3

Are you excited to vote and have the chance to go to real prison? It's crazy how much time you spend as a kid wishing you were 18, then as 18 comes, you spend half your time wishing you were still underage. Go figure.

The dope man, is still the dope boy for a few weeks.

BL has a lot of young cats roaming these days.. By the way how is OD?

Status
Not open for further replies.