• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and tri seem to be pretty close. Over the years most mods have been at odds with each other. I'm glad the OD team is do close. Sometimes I wish I had the time to mod.

I like all the moderators but Tricomb took me under his wing and helps me with anything. He is a really cool guy.

All the moderators are really cool and helpful. The team is united and and from what I seen is like a family. It's really cool.

zoey, i don`t do well outside the lounge. I got warned early on and don`t venture too far. I guess i`m a lounge rat, but i accept that.

Hey Captain! I've always appreciated your posts from a far. Do you have special privileges even though your not a mod? I swear I saw a thread the other day saying you would add a thread to the OD directory. Plus you get to write in color :)

zoey, i don`t do well outside the lounge. I got warned early on and don`t venture too far. I guess i`m a lounge rat, but i accept that.

You are always welcome here :)

Your one of the nicest people in the lounge <3

How have you been?

Hey Captain! I've always appreciated your posts from a far. Do you have special privileges even though your not a mod? I swear I saw a thread the other day saying you would add a thread to the OD directory. Plus you get to write in color :)

I'm just really awesome. ;)

I used to be a moderator.

^ I would agree with the awesome part! What did you mod, my memory is not too good. And you don't have the crew tag under your name.
My thread lasted almost an hour I think, Zoey. I'm impressed they let it sit for so long.

They shut it down? Lol!! Well at least you have a thread to look back on :)

The lounge can be quite cruel. I just take it with a grain of salt. I like it. I visit there when I have time.

aw christ, they are just letting off steam, and it`s all in fun... I totally get that... You should too... They are a pretty tight knit bunch... Sometime wound a little tight too.

I`ll come back sometime. My bed awaits me.

Oh yeah they shut that thread down. It deserved it though, I made it with the expressed intent to get it closed. I just wanted to see if I could get any funny responses. I don't get my feelings hurt, bc I don't bring feeling to the lounge besides jackassery. I'm not sure I that's a real feeling though.

I like all the moderators but Tricomb took me under his wing and helps me with anything. He is a really cool guy.
Thanks Princess! You're doing a great job, soon you won't need me at all :p I hope that you still talk to me when you're rich and famous <3

All the moderators are really cool and helpful. The team is united and and from what I seen is like a family. It's really cool.
OD Crew is Family.

You and tri seem to be pretty close. Over the years most mods have been at odds with each other. I'm glad the OD team is do close. Sometimes I wish I had the time to mod.
TC <3 ZL. I love my whole OD team though, each and every one of them are personal friends of mine and I'm not going to say anything more than this about them: they're some of the nicest people to ever walk the earth, and we got eachothers back like family. ZNegative, Tripman, Albion <3
That pic was Tricomb approved. I'll delete it in a few days. I get "posters" remorse and delete it.
Which pic?

@OD: Where's token been lately? Hope she's doing alright.

^ the one I sent you with no make up on the other day. I was wearing the purple shirt.

I went to bed at 2am. I have to be up at 6 something.

I'm so glad my kids are becoming self sufficient. It really helps with my stress.

But becoming self sufficient means they are going up and not my little babies anymore *sigh*

I hope you got some rest last night. I hate watching the clock when I can't sleep. That's the worst thing ever besides a root canal or back injections with no pain or anxiety relief.

Must be a full moon tonight, I predict many OD threads being closed in the next few hours.
(just trying to be a smart ass) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.