• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great that you didn't wake up in pain! That's awesome! I woke up feeling absolutely horrible, I somehow made it through the day though.

Yeah, major car accidents, 'nuff said. chronic back/neck/internal/GI pain, possibly now some bulging discs -____-.

Yeah tentram your avatar is beautiful!

I miss the lounge. :(

It seems like if you miss a few days it's hard to get back in. I haven't really seen anything I wanted to post on.

Exactly how i feel. Used to be a regular of the old OD social, yet every time I come here to the new one I find nothing I feel like I want to respond to. Too bad, I used to live this place. So what's up everyone, you you all doing tonight?

I'm doing good. I have a very small amount of pain.

I went to the lounge and posted a little.

I'm getting sleepy again. I'm glad I have to be up early in the morning.

@tricomb I'm not good painting people. Maybe when I get a little better.
@Tentran I will try. I copied your pic :)

Zoey please excuse my behavior in the lounge. It's my release point for all of my angst and built up dumb-assery being trapped under responsibility.

Tentram- I have spondylolysis, having your spine and pelvis displaced is no good for lower limb pain.

I don't judge! Lol!

I was going to say something like

You were on a sausage hunt in BBQ land lol!!

But then I decided to be nice since you don't know me very well. I like being funny in the lounge. I go there for the insults and laughs :)

I'm glad you can go along with it! I guess today I just didn't feel motivated to do anything. The longer I'm in the lounge the more rediculous and dumb I get. I guess it's good to express it rather than merinate in my frustration. Lonewolf gets to me though. He's the only troll that's ever gotten under my skin.

@Tentran I will try. I copied your pic :)

awww, sweetness. you're a darl:)

have a good night OD

night, mate!

Tentram- I have spondylolysis, having your spine and pelvis displaced is no good for lower limb pain.

i know, right. it get's debilitating at times especially on a bad day. i have a reasonably high threshold for pain levels but once it starts radiating throughout all over my lower limbs, when tingling and loss of sensations in my toes kick in, i know i'm in for a hell of a time for a decent amount of time so try to get onto managing it as soon as possible.

being only 26 i feel like a 80 year old would on some days:|

shit, i feel that old without having any chronic pain. i blame the alcoholism.
my resolution to never get physically dependent on any substance ever again lasted all of three weeks.

Thank god for methadone. I feel like an idiot for accidentally taking my methadone and doing heroin on the same day as it turned into now I wd from both at the same time when I run out of either. I mean I did good and made it to my next script but I start feeling like shit 18-24 hours after the h or after a methadone dose. Damn you short acting opioids. I should be IVing some h tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Excited about it.

I just wish I had more friends here in Texas than my one junkie friend. In reality the relationship completely revolves around helping each other when we are wding or have drugs the other wants, but fuck for being a driver I get two dimes (hour and 15 min drive if we hit it right.)

I hate having RLS/PLMS, ADHD, intestinal issues, and blood clotting problems. They all have some ties to each other which is interesting. Also being born in that window that's real close to another siblings birth where health problems become more likely. Being fucked up sucks.

Well it was a frustrating morning but, I'm good to go now. 40mg methadone and I feel 80%. Woot.

I started thinking shooting up h while having three genetic mutations promoting clotting may not be the smartest thing I've been doing. If I had ECP I totally would be sniffing but no ECP in texas

I made one badass glass etched poppy mirror but I mailed it to a friend (well not sure anymore), an ex bler, and fucking ups ended up breaking it. I loved that mirror. I did some badass photoshopping, and shit for it. I may have to make another one

morning cloudy and tricomb

this little duck just had a whack of morphine not long back - 2am blats for the win haha. downed some valium and sipping on a chamomile tea at the moment.

great start to the day if i say so myself:D

what are you guys up to today?

i've got to take my father back up to the hospital around lunch time so he can get a full cast on his broken wrist - currently only a half cast. other than that i've nothing much on my plate. i might also potter around the garden a little and do a little yardwork i think otherwise get some house cleaning done. the place is starting to get messy and a little cluttered.

I'm doing great! I feel like cleaning my whole house!! It needs it too. I wanna play some music get out my swifter and go to town :)

would you care to help clean up around my home too pwetty pwease, zoe:)<3 haha

i'll duly compensate accordingly to the quality of job you do:D this place needs a womans' touch!

zoe - just want to congratulate you on the great job you've been doing around OD since being promoted. all of you guys in fact.

i'm starting to feel a nod come on after the lovely lamb and salad sammich i just ate.

Status
Not open for further replies.