• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, shake n' bake? How is the MXE anyway, man? I haven't tried it yet, is it anything like K?

A wise man once told me "if it doesn't bubble, it isn't worth the trouble!" haha

What kinda hash do you have?

MXE is sort of like a cross between PCP and ketamine

and it;s bubble hash

Ugh i hate having a discount from a vendor and can't use it. I need a job so bad. How is one supposed to make money when well over 40 applications haven't been responded to

I hear ya, me too.

Got in at 3am, buddy got off probation today so we smoked him out. Planned on going to sleep but ended up chatting on aim with a BLer and another friend. Just spent 2 hours going over a business plan with the second friend...maybe if things work out I won't have to find a job after all. Gotta write up a business plan to present to some investors later this week, wish me luck! :)

Still smoking bud...don't know why, smoked myself straight 2 hours ago. :D

Man... I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about cleaning my room, because it looks like a tornado swept through here. & for once, I honestly have no idea as to where to start. Fuck, man.

I wish I could smoke. Sup y'all?

Grabbing 4 bags of dope in 2.5 hours. Way to long of a wait hahaha. But god a 3 bag shot with a 1 bag booster will knock my socks off. I'd leave now but always had my junkie friend go in the house. Might see if ican just run by my self

Soo about 30 minutes ago i took:

30mg Desoxyn
350mg Carisoprodol
20mg Oxycodone IR (Percocet CWE'd)
1mg Alprazolam
Various Cannabis Extracts
.5 g OG Thaii

I decided to give the poly-drug a try, especially after finding some oxy and xanax.

Feels sooo goood.

What the fuck is up OD?

Also @ Tricomb MXE actually is like a cross between K and PCP. I've taken each drug several times and I can say for sure. Are you sure what you've tried was actually MXE? Or have you never tried PCP or ketamine to compare it to?

I agree with tricomb. There is hardly anything that says ketamine with mxe. It's to much of its own moolecule to be insulted by saying its x crossed with y

have you seen the mxe molecule? it's so similar to ketamine

I'm saying it's effects are somewhere between ketamine and PCP. it has elements of both. you can hole like while on ketamine, but you can also just get really stoned and dissociated in a way similar to PCP.

im not saying they're a perfect 50:50 mix, i'm just saying it is most comparable to the effects of those two drugs.

Yep, I've done ket, and done wet, MXE ain't a cross between anything it is what it is, and I think it's crazy that you guys are comparing it to these other better drugs, like MDA with a hit of ket? I wish.

If MXE felt anything like MDA I would enjoy it, and as far as the purity of my MXE, lol bro my MXE was at least as pure if not twice as pure as yours bigfanofthemdrugs haha.

I fucking wish this was turning out to be a better week, I'm absolutely dizzy and spinning from so much pain. My pain killers are a few feet away out of reach.

Just shot a 3.5 bags of h. Yummy.. Breaking bad time.

It helped make it so today I need no methadone and have exact amount of pills indeed till my refil

Man iwish h lasted longer. I had a nice rush and a nod but it wears down so it plateaus ata lot chiller level. Wish I had some pure oxymorphone. Iwant to shoot oxymorphone but even with the IRs with a micron filter I'd be worried so that will be never happen.

Gonna be staying away from h for a while but I do enjoy doing it once in a blue moon. I much rather long acting opioids. Even though h kicks ass I'd rather be on methadone anyday.

I'm loving finishing up the last season of breaking bad so ican start on the new season

Last edited:
Breaking Bad is so good, the end of season 4 was intense, I'm about to re-watch s5e1 of BB.

Hey guys, everyone feeling good tonight? Getting ready to settle in an hour worth of King of the Hill with a blunt. Someone was nice enough to leave a white owl in my truck for me so I figured I might as well roll one up since I haven't gotten to take one to the dome for awhile. :)

I just finished drinking some hashish tea, and the I smoked a bowl of Kief. I'm about to feel great :)

Contemplating whether or not to take some MXE or a small dose of mushrooms...

smoking a bowl..and have swallowed a couple carisoprodol..my one true love after diaz..hell they're tied, i think.
today has been the never ending day...literally.
have a good night, OD!

:)token

Status
Not open for further replies.