• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's considered "humid" over there anyway? Where I'm from it stays humid all the time in the summer, and if you go down to the gulf it is even worse. I love New Orleans but that place is like begin locked in a pressure cooker this time of year. :(

Hah it is all subjective, if you're not used to humidity you'll think it's really humid even when it's not. When I go out and visit my father in Colorado on days that people are bitching about how muggy and humid it is I'm still getting nosebleeds from the dry air. Nothing like the deep south I'd assume but damn it gets pretty humid where I'm from as well. Some folks just couldn't ever imagine a day with 90% humidity
and they're lucky, I can handle the heat but I can't breathe when it's really humid and I hate that shit.

I'm curious as well though, does it get very humid out there? Never been to Cali before, I heard it's usually pretty dry down there though, no?

Hah it is all subjective, if you're not used to humidity you'll think it's really humid even when it's not. When I go out and visit my father in Colorado on days that people are bitching about how muggy and humid it is I'm still getting nosebleeds from the dry air. Nothing like the deep south I'd assume but damn it gets pretty humid where I'm from as well. Some folks just couldn't ever imagine a day with 90% humidity
and they're lucky, I can handle the heat but I can't breathe when it's really humid and I hate that shit.

I'm curious as well though, does it get very humid out there? Never been to Cali before, I heard it's usually pretty dry down there though, no?

usually, not atm though lol

It's not usually humid in CA, it's not humid at all here in the bay area, I do not envy you So-Cal sluts! hehe

We are starting monsoon season so yesterday it was 107 with 40 percent humidity :!

Tri, so sorry to hear that. My taper has my ass planted in bed. I know I should get up and sweat it out but that's so not happening.

You have no idea how excited that makes me! Are you going to be going to school or what?

Probably not, I just wanna live there again, Im gonna be done with school by that time.

Holy fuck,I'm stoned as shit

Low dose MXE + tons of hash = baked like potatoes

Last edited:
Hi OD.

the humidity here..makes you wanna slit your wrists..
oh wait..that might not be the humidity..
but it sure as hell doesn't help.

Tc..sorry to see you're sick..again..
ick..what can you say to make w/d better..
i have no idea...but if i knew i'd say it.
hope it's better today? <3:)

~token

Probably not, I just wanna live there again, Im gonna be done with school by that time.

Holy fuck,I'm stoned as shit

Low dose MXE + tons of hash = baked like potatoes

Haha, shake n' bake? How is the MXE anyway, man? I haven't tried it yet, is it anything like K?

A wise man once told me "if it doesn't bubble, it isn't worth the trouble!" haha

What kinda hash do you have?

Oh, oh!!! Mee, me!!! *raises hand high in the air*

What's crackin' in the bay, Tricomb?

Do you ever watch The Wire?

As long as I'm alive, I'ma live illegal.

Gah. I wanna go bombing so fucking bad right now.

I don't have AIM, boo.

Yeah, I fucking love that show. It's so good, it captivates you and makes you watch more. It's pretty fucking realistic, man. It really opens your eyes to the part of the game that we don't see--the selling end. I highly recommend it if you like dope and coke and police shows.

Sorry, I went thread cruising as soon as I posted cause I didn't think anyone was back.

We need a little alert on this bitch. I hate not being able to tell when people post.

Status
Not open for further replies.