• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally tried crack cocaine yesterday. Was aight. Was recently based so sadly a little wet. Never really cared to do crack but it was offered

Man, as much as I enjoy doing [good] coke, I've never once had the desire to smoke crack. Not even to just "try it." Now, I've smoked coke with a dab of water off of foil, and that got me wrecked... But I've never hit a stem, nor have I ever had the desire to do it. I wonder why, since everybody tells me that it's ten times better then just sniffing lines. Oh well.

...On a more serious note, I have to figure out how to really accept and cope with some of the problems and issues that have lead to my drug use. The methods I used to use, are just not effective anymore. Talking doesn't help, writing doesn't help... Nothing really does. Well, except the drugs. But, I can't do that shit forever. I don't want to do it forever. I mean, I've been fucking with some kind of drug for over a decade, and I'm only 25. It's fucking exhausting, man... Ugh.

Sorry, I guess that would be better suited for the blog. But hell, who knows... maybe you guys have some suggestions I could try?

Jesus I smoked so much I passed out with my piece in my hand. Moral: don't pack more than 4 bowls of hash with kief and wax, or you may find yourself on another planet.

Jesus I smoked so much I passed out with my piece in my hand. Moral: don't pack more than 4 bowls of hash with kief and wax, or you may find yourself on another planet.

Bro I did this before getting out of bed this morning!

I just picked up 30 grams of various hashes, oils, keifs, etc. Time to get to work on that! I'm going to put some freezing cold ice water in my bong first though.

And once again, lol, welcome back BDP! I really hope that this time you manage to stay sober! <3 Work that BMT, stay on the buprenorphine as long as you need to.

I think I might pick up some ketamine later and visit my good friends at the martian capital.

Good morning D C ;) About to be noon, Thursday here.

I'm burning the evidence right now in my bong lol. This kind of hash, is called "The Evidence"

8pm here, i was going for a general happy medium with 'afternoon'

I like the thought of burning 'the evidence' kinda gives a little Bit More fun to doing drugs. Kinda like doing a line with your paycheck. Why? Cos i can!!

Man, my feet are hella swollen and I have no idea why. It's making me kind of nervous.

And once again, lol, welcome back BDP! I really hope that this time you manage to stay sober! <3 Work that BMT, stay on the buprenorphine as long as you need to.

Thanks, man. I feel really good actually. I just saw my new psych on the street and she adjusted my meds and diagnosed me with bipolar II as well. Suboxone is a wonderful drug. The only problem is I have NOWHERE to live and had to spend the last few nights on the streets. But I guess the only positive thing about that is that I didn't touch even ONE bag of dope or anything, thanks to suboxone.

Meh. I need to win the lotto and I'll be set.

Hi OD..

Hi TC..and ty <3
easy what's that???

i just wanted to say..
you're all a bunch of burn outs.......
lmao.

ehh..back to unpacking in a min..damn..
fml.

Noise---see a dr!
kidneys...liver..you wanna be sure, yeah?

BDP..let's go in 1/2's on the lotto....
i only need enough to move..
and put a good alarm system in...
you can keep the rest.

:) token

Hey token! I missss youuuu on aim and on BL you haven't been so active but I know why.

I hope all is well with you! :) Word up on moving far far away!

BDP, I really wish the very best for you, I truly believe you in that there's something different about this time, I think this time you can stay clean. Just avoid the temptation at all costs.

Just shot my first drug outside of the hospital. IV'd 1.6 bags and snorted 1.4. Wish I did 3 bags iv. I also smoked some crack right after the shot. I was impressed how easy and painless it was. Idid have a junkie friend help me out. He had trouble cuz he relapsed after years of done then some months of subs and his veins are fucked. I made him jealous lol.

I'm glad I did it to help he more out of it as well as I want to IM ketamine in the near future. I was afraid to do it when I had the k,so never did it. K is the only ing I want to use a need
E with

Ah, I am in bed with my laptop :p.

Smoking cancer and the last of what's in my grinder...going to have to venture out tomorrow for more tobacco and greenery. >(

Guns dont kill people, cancer does...... So smoke your gun!

Merry Friday OD and everyone that may visit her today. It's a calm day for calm today, the morph taper hath started, and this morning i found 2 old xanax pills under the bed that i lost months ago and forgot about. It was like finding money.

Status
Not open for further replies.