• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Social Anxiety Disorder

Phenibut is a really strange drug. The first time I took it, it was in the evening (around 6 PM or so), and I took it and waited for a few hours, but didn't feel much...just some mild anxiolysis, kind of like the effect of benzos but without the physical muscle relaxation properties that benzodiazepines possess. But the next day I felt FANTASTIC, all day...like, unusually good. I've never had a drug that acted like that before.

I never really got any benefit out of phenibut after the first time or two I took it, however.

I actually managed to get an infinite supply (though not limitless) of Alprazolam for SAD. I get 20 at a time and I use 2mg once every 3-4 weeks or so.

The first thing I should say is if you have problems interacting with other people (especially the opposite sex) you are going to wanna take "getting high" out of the equation. I don't know what your history with drug use is but certain drugs will rob you of years of your life. If you have no physical anxiety benzos will most likely do literally nothing for you. Honestly if you know that your SA isn't that bad or it could be worse, an anti depressant won't help much. The best thing you can do to fight it is to start meeting with a therapist. My social anxiety is all past experiences and lack of good social experiences. No drug will be a cure all but there are certain drugs you can use as coping tools to help you overcome it that have low abuse potential. My number one is Kratom (legal in most US states). Kratom will put you in a fantastic mood and will help considerably if you are able to maintain a low tolerance to it. Next thing is Phenibut. Phenibut is like the pro-social feeling of alcohol but without the drunk feeling. I don't feel much from phenibut but I see how others would value it. It also has physical dependence properties so you have to be careful on the frequency of use. If you feel like you are a grounded person and you don't have schizophrenia or a family history of anything like that then you may want to research psychedelics. They are not for partying or for clubbing or to be used for the hell of it. They reveal a lot about yourself and remove barriers that your ego put up to protect you from anything it sees as threatening. Taking something like psilocybin mushrooms will help you see the world from a different perspective and may help you realize why you are having social anxiety in the first place. You may benefit from taking a stimulant to help with your adhd but you have to be very careful as they can be very addictive. I take focalin and it helps me get things done but it has a bad rebound crash effect when I overuse it that prevents me from abusing it and taking it all the time. If you have taken your friend's adderall or vyvanse and you felt like a social butterfly and like you were cured for however long it lasted, it doesn't work the same when you take it everyday... Best of luck. I'm rooting for you!!!