• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sober Living Social Thread

^ Lol. It will soon be like that again :)

Polar night is something I am at the same time looking forward and scared of. Days are already getting shorter.

2rm6yip.jpg

Last edited:
lmao what is going on in that photo

edit: wow just needed to turn the brightness up on my screen

You guys are fucking awesome =D Made my supper time :)

How are you doing with your induction to the buprenorphine treatment MR? It is an outpatient model I take it? I went through one of those in a hospital in San Diego, Kearny Mesa to be more specific (name of facility: Mesa Vista), and it was really really helpful.

You're in a much better place in terms of your mental and physical health though MR, so you'll benefit tremendously from the program. Just remember to take it slow, and that you have your whole life to recover. Not rushing out or into ORT is such an important aspect of the treatment.

Today was day one of being sober again. I just hate the shadiness involved in using hard drugs (people places etc)

Nice treezy! I am very pleased to see your progress treezy, you are definitely on the right path! Keep up the good work companero =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey captain heroin? I've heard good things about you and wanted to say hey and meet you.

Playing MLB the show and listening to some music myself. Same ol same ol you know.

Good thing I don't have those in my yard Mr Root or I'd eat them cause I'm an idiot, lol. I'd end up poisoning myself or tripping out and in the ER.

What's up CH? How you doin man? You feelin ok? Hope so. Thinking bout ya bro

Toothpastedog, answer my messages homie!!!

Good thing I don't have those in my yard Mr Root or I'd eat them cause I'm an idiot, lol. I'd end up poisoning myself or tripping out and in the ER.

What's up CH? How you doin man? You feelin ok? Hope so. Thinking bout ya bro

Toothpastedog, answer my messages homie!!!

I'm doing OK. Working hard on my novel, etc. How are you? :)

What kind of novel you are writing CH?

It is getting colder here. 55'F during day and 41'F during nights. Time to heat baking oven:
2l8gg3k.jpg