• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sober Living Social Thread

I am having a psychotic episode or otherwise they are really watching us and trying to stop me and others saying the truth about what is coming during next years. I don't know if it is real or if I am having a psychotic episode.

Hard to think and write when your head is full of odeas fighting over each other.

Why now? Everything was going good and I even stopped using benzos for a while

You're having a psychotic episode. Don't let it overwhelm you buddy.

We're here when you feel better. <3

I just can't help but wonder what triggered it. I hope MR is able to explore any possibilities so he can deal with them more skillfully in the future.

Hey CJ Reg the tee's: Sell them to your friend for an amount you are both happy with. Money is bullshit. Friendship is invaluable!

Last edited:
Did some conversion jobs today for me new (again) Warhammer 40K army.

Mekboy Junka:

10e331h.jpg

They look much better painted of course. I do commission painting too and get some extra bucks out of it so I can buy more for myself 8)

Won second place last weekend with this ork battlegroup in a battleforce category (multiple miniatures):

sy8lfd.jpg

1676vmc.jpg

Edit:
Some people might get a bit nuts about their hobby:
mie61j.jpg

Last edited:
I'm gonna give sobriety another go starting tomorrow. Just not feeling the drug culture/scene lately. I like the people in my church and some AA people a lot better, when I get high with people I watch my back and shit.

I'm in detox, need to figure out a plan for when I get out

Kudos for being proactive in your recovery! How much longer are you going to be in detox? Have you considered moving into a done living home so you're surrounded by others in a similar situation? Also, are you in therapy or open to therapy to address the root cause?

I've detoxed so many times this summer I'm just like fuck :/ I dont think I ever detoxed this much. Just been stopping then flipping out cuz I hate using and stopping or running out of cash. Relapsing on day 7 over and over again. I been through withdrawal so much at this point shit is fucking normal. Its clear I'm diseased when I'm sick all summer long. I just went a full 7 days cold turkey off diladud. Then like 2 days ago I go and pick up diladud, then do heroin that night. Been sick since. Reset my withdrawals hard. I just can't take this shit anymore. Its to the point where its fucking ridiculous now. I just don't have it in me to go and score like I used to. I can't sell all my shit, not that I have much. I just dont fucking like the lifestyle. I can't go and shoplift like I used to. I'll get a record I pushed that shit to its end. I dunno what to do anymore. I can't get on methadone. I spent 3 years on that shit and it wasn't fun. I feel like I can only suffer so much before I finally fucking understand right?