Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Was pretty embarrassing for me really.

Yes! Jakeperson! BAD BAD BAD!!!

Really? Tbh I don't reckon I've heard a bad word come out your mouth on BL or in person. :\

Then again I am a Jakeperson fanboi ;) behehe jks

Last edited:
just got some clonaz. last time i did any type of benzos was like 6-7weeks ago.

so tolernace should be very low.

I'm expecting some very fun days in the next few weeks except i will have no memorys of the entire days ;D

yeah bro, i got stung hard by clonaz last time around when i got hold of adecent amount.

was doing stupid dosages and stuff.

This time, hopefully i will be more responsibleish :)

(HOPEFULLY)

Just recently tried a few (50mg) of temezaPam after a good 4 days on the pipe and bloody loved it...woke up 12hrs later fresh as!

yeah bro, i got stung hard by clonaz last time around when i got hold of adecent amount.

was doing stupid dosages and stuff.

This time, hopefully i will be more responsibleish :)

(HOPEFULLY)

Lol, be sure to report back!

do not get in the car! get comfy on the couch, brew some coffee, grab a pack of cigs (or weed), put some of your fav tunes on and enjoy the ride ;)

Just came home to 10 2mg xanax waiting for me

Just had 1mg and cracked open a beer, rolling a spliff and a relaxing wednesday night beckons

Last edited by a moderator:
I find Xanax doesn't go well wih beer ... it gives me this "electric" feeling. Valium on the other hand is fucking great with a few beers it's such a smooth feeling.

I have had crippling anxiety my whole life and after sourcing benzos i'm the person I want to be! ... I use them sparingly though. Like if I have a date or a social occasion I pop 5 mg diaz or a .5mg Xanax and I don't wig out and can make people laugh and have a fantastic time.

They have literaly changed me for the better! ... I mean I can turn up to a party and talk to hotties without my mind going blank. And because of that I have learnt to love myself because before I had no confidence and used to beat myself up about it to the point of hating myself.

And now I know that when I have confidence i'm actually a really funny quirky person and now I love life and everyday is a gift. <3

Last edited:
HAHAHA - Ok, so I learnt my lesson about benzos and alcohol on the weekend. A lot of booze, off to pub with (opposite sex) housemate, 2mg xanax for both of us, her winding up in the toilet with some dude to make me jealous (which worked - I threatened to spread his blood all over the bar apparently, or was it brains in the gutter? - I just remember him begging the bouncers for help), then home to more xanax and waking up naked in my bed together, which was well, unexpected... 8o

I probably shouldn't make light of this, but it's funny - awkward house much?!?

woohoo. i've had the stash of clonaz a few days now.

I haven't over indulgedyet and i haven't blacked out and did stupid crazy stuff yet either :) (that i can remember)

LOL :D

I have an rx for Tranxene (clorazepate) one of the older benzos.
Very effective and very good but not a rush or if you are looking for a high this isn't for you. It is a really kind benzo. Unlike other benzos which I love and find most of them disenhibiting and more "fun" I can't feel Tranxene coming and going. Half life is listed as 20 to 179 hours. An absurd sounding spread,I know. I'm taking this directly from the literature. It has also been my experience with it.

It is very calm and effective and has an amazingly long half life. I find it really helpful to smooth out the rough edges and relive anxiety. Because it is not in use much anymore (I have no idea why) it has been hard to find a supplementary bottle on line. Has anyone used Tranxene?

Clorazepate (marketed under the brand names Tranxene and Novo-Clopate), also known as clorazepate dipotassium, is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative. It possesses anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, sedative, hypnotic and skeletal muscle relaxant properties. Clorazepate is a prodrug for desmethyldiazepam which is rapidly produced as an active metabolite. Desmethyldiazepam is responsible for most of the therapeutic effects of clorazepate.[1]

Status
Not open for further replies.