Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I acquired some xanax about 6 weeks ago and at first it totally flawed me, i have obtain some more yestrday and it is no where as effective as it was previoulsy

i would have assumedd after 6 weeks my tolerance would be back to its original state

when you say 'flawed', what effects are you referring to specifically?
once you've built up a tolerance it will be some time before it lowers.
still, it should take a fair amount of use to build tolerance, it won't happen overnight from once off use exactly.

have you used/abused benzos in the past?

yeah i know that lol, but if he's looking for a property of xanax that is only felt when first taking it, that could be effecting things, or could be more to it.

Benzodiazepine tolerance seems to take a long time to go away. I built up a small tolerance recently and it's taken a couple of months for it to lower again.

leftwing said:
remember, guys, it's not a social thread

This is true, and there has been a lot of posts in here along the lines of 'I'm so high right now' or other such stuff that isn't related to information about benzodiazepines or harm reduction.

What do people think about changing the title of the thread to something more formal that indicates the thread should be or discussion of benzodiazepines harm reduction and information about their use? I just copied the basic thread title from the previous one... if anyone has any thoughts or ideas post them in here. :)

^ thread title does make it seem more laid back. I can see how it doesn't fit with the forum's goals et cetera, but everyone likes having a bit of banter here and there :)

I think that some experienced benzo users in this thread could easily lead others astray with how carelessly they seem to treat them. A lot of naive people reading the thread may not realise how powerful benzos can be. I know most people wouldn't read it once the thread is longer than a page or two, but perhaps add a short statement in the opening post of the thread outlining the dangers (i.e. addictiveness, combining with other depressants, etc.)?

^ That's what the problem seems to be (people talking about careless use of benzos); also there is a lot of posts that have been unapproved recently for various reasons. I like the vibe we have going on here in AusDD, but if people are posting inappropriate things in the thread then the staff have to steer it in a different direction somehow.

I like the idea of putting information relating to HR and other things in the first post; I think we should definitely do that. :)

Clorazepate is a strange benzo IME... I enjoyed it most when combined in small amounts with other benzos like alprazolam. On it's own it is definitely subtle, but this is good for many purposes!

well i thought i had acquired a tolerance to xanax as this time i did not pass our on it when it first took effect

i will now re think that, since wednesday has been a total blur, i dont think i have done anything stupid but not remembering a few days makes me pretty depressed, especially when i have been at work two of those days and i worl in a very conservative environment

i just cant seem to have drugs in my presence and not consume them, fuck i am pissed off at myself

Clorazepate is a strange benzo IME... I enjoyed it most when combined in small amounts with other benzos like alprazolam. On it's own it is definitely subtle, but this is good for many purposes!

I like clorazepate too, but in doses high enough to achieve a high: minimum 50mg.

man the way some of you talk about experiences where you've just munched benzos and have no recollection does my head in a bit lol.

i've never felt addicted or had addictive feelings towards them, i think mainly because i never got such a strong effect from xanax.

^ Really? I've been literally KO'd on xanax more times than I can even recall.

I like benzo's too much for my own good, they are lethal when I get my hands on some.

nah, even when i first had them. stilnox was bad for me cause if it took too long for me to fall asleep it would make me trip out, then wake up to find i took 4 more in the middle of the night lol. was hard to tell if i'd woken up later and took them, or took them before falling asleep. so i can relate to the experience i guess, but never had anything like that from xanax, i tried to keep 2mg a day at the most.

^ Yeah Stilnox is fucking dangerous. Myself and a friend would, unbeknown to us, consume an entire packet fucked up on that stuff and have no recollection until the next day when we saw it was empty. We did that too many times. It really is scary :S

So I managed to get 25 temazepam off my doctor (not my favourite benzo by any means). I was wondering what would be a good amount to take to potentiate a little booze. I have a stomach ulcer/gastritis, so I have to limit what I drink.

I am experienced with combining valium and booze but not booze and temaz.

first visit with my new GP today and was given repeats for my diazepam, though opposed to the usual 50 x 5mg boxes he gave 3 repeats of 30 x 5mgs so two weeks worth. all i asked for was a script to tide me over in the mean time until i get into my PM Clinic and within the print of a script i was amazed to see repeats. a nice change rather than having to see him regularly for new scripts. very surprised to see such a thing on a first visit:\

so apparently my GP is so against benzos he's not willing to prescribe xanax even with authority from my psychiatrist >_<
instead of 1mg x50, i got 14 5mg diazapam.

its been a while since i've had some, considering 2mg of xanax doesn't do too much to me, how much diazapam would i need for an effective dose?
i will only be able to use these for sleep cause thats my biggest issue at the moment.
21.5mg of zopiclone had me asleep for two hours, so maybe a diazapam and a zopiclone will be enough together?

Oh man how good is it to have no tolerance and drop a bar and be stumbling all over the place(Been clean for 3 months now)

lol lucky cunt.

i had 5mg diazapam before and it mellowed me out a surprising amount, mainly due to severe sleep deprivation, but it will do the job for sleep with another 5mg combined with some zopiclone later

Here in the USA, it is diazepam that seems to carry the stigma with alprazolam being much easier to find. A shame, diazepam is much better IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.