Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate ~70mg clonazepam one time getting pulled over, it wiped my memory for the next month, and IMO permanently impacted my short-term memory.

I stopped using benzos about 2 months ago from daily usage to zero usage. Its pure evil crap. Im actually embarrassed thinking back a while ago where my short term memory was effected very badly. Never ever remembered anything and couldnt tell u what i did.

you guys are fucked, why would you come on here trying to argue that someone should be dead from 150 clonaz tablets or the like?

It's not going to happen. Mix it with some more hardcore downers sure, but in humans likely all that will happen is you either become a bumbling mess, or you pass out for 24-36hrs...

Benzodiazepines are actually very safe substances - and 144 5mg valium tablets won't likely kill you either and i'd probably take someone on just to prove that fact.

I stopped using benzos about 2 months ago from daily usage to zero usage. Its pure evil crap. Im actually embarrassed thinking back a while ago where my short term memory was effected very badly. Never ever remembered anything and couldnt tell u what i did.

I've barely dabbled in benzo's but can kind of relate. Was prescribed xanax/alprazolam once for anxiety, just 50x.25mg (no repeats) - didn't help anxiety at all really, just made me drowsy. Never found any recreational potential, there was only one time it was really beneficial at all, when I took 4x.25mg, slept for 17 hours straight and woke up feeling the most refreshed I've ever felt my entire (adult?) life.

Tried valium/diazepam recently, searching for any recreational potential - again just makes me drowsy, except the last time when I took 5x5mg, was sitting at my desk at home in front of the computer then ... [blank] ...some hours later I'm still back at my desk with my hand hovering near a bottle of diet coke that wasn't there before the [blank]. In terms of preference of caffeinated carbonated drinks diet coke is pretty much last on my list, so it's totally WTF. :?

I can only assume that I temporarily visited a parallel universe in which diet coke was my drink of preference, and then returned to another parallel one (no idea whether it is/was the same universe as the launch point) with my self-censored memory. First time in my life I've ever experienced a 'complete' blackout.

In the future I'll only be using them to be able to sleep on long haul flights (if I ever take one again). It seems I don't like benzo's (although I have no problem with people who do).

Just after posting this, came across this post - which, while kind of amusing, scares me a lot more.

you guys are fucked, why would you come on here trying to argue that someone should be dead from 150 clonaz tablets or the like?

It was actually diaze, and I'm not sure (maybe you are?) which has a greater sedative effect and hence larger chance of death by respiratory depression. And I know for a fact I don't need to explain the LD50 actually means, right!?

Also because somebody will, I'm sure, get it in their head to stupidly do it and last time I checked BL was about HR. Chill man.

Benzodiazepines are actually very safe substances.

And we were all agreeing. Our point was poly-drug used being the leading caused of benzo-related deaths

and i'd probably take someone on just to prove that fact.

I'll repeat my other post (#135) - What a champ! 8)

Last edited:
nah it was directed at that small space inbetween my post and yours... :\:|

My post was just fine, I don't know what you could possibly have a problem with in that post, hence my confusion. Do you not like to hear that benzos impact memory or something?

It's not going to happen. Mix it with some more hardcore downers sure, but in humans likely all that will happen is you either become a bumbling mess, or you pass out for 24-36hrs...

Benzodiazepines are actually very safe substances - and 144 5mg valium tablets won't likely kill you either and i'd probably take someone on just to prove that fact.

The LD-50 is high, but this could be pushing it based on the LD-50 in rats...

My post was just fine, I don't know what you could possibly have a problem with in that post, hence my confusion. Do you not like to hear that benzos impact memory or something?

don't worry brother, i read it like that as well;) i know of what you're referring to as well, though.

i might clean up some posts in here soon.

Mr ibis, that was a pretty stupid post, i dont care how much you know... Here I was thinking this was a harm reduction website!!

While 150 Diaz/clonaz mite not kill him, what he does while on them mite kill him. Like deciding to take opiates and drink booze. We all know where that can lead, and no amount of arguing otherwise can get around that.

Had a gnarly anxiety attack a couple of weeks back, took 2mg Xanax, and then the next thing I knew it was 3pm the next day, and I awoke sitting up on the couch, where I had been for the past 16 hours. After going thru my "collection", i soon realized how stupid I had gotten. Throughout the course of that nite, I took another 4mg Xanax, 2mg clonaz, 50mg temaz, 150mg oxy, 100mg morphine and a 600mcg fentanyl lollipop, as well as a six-pack of beer! And i didnt even want to get high, i took the xanax purely to help with an anxiety attack... And the xanax is all i remember taking! After seeing the stupidity of what I had done(and hearing about it from my girlfriend, who woke up to find me a bumbling mess, trying to clean the kitchen with the fen-pop still in my mouth), I flushed the rest of my benzos and oxy's. I enjoy my life much more than a quick anxiety fix!! Fighting thru my anxiety without benzos now, and honestly feel alot better because of it.

As the waterboy's mother would say... Benzos are the devil!!

this

Mr ibis, that was a pretty stupid post,

and this

i dont care how much you know... Here I was thinking this was a harm reduction website!!

And finally ,+1, sonic_reality you basically reiterated what I said. Well done! :)

While some of my post(s) may have been better argued, my point still remains!!!!

While 150 Diaz/clonaz mite not kill him, what he does while on them mite kill him. Like deciding to take opiates and drink booze. We all know where that can lead, and no amount of arguing otherwise can get around that.

Mr ibis seemed to had lost the plot on that post :\ Unusually he's quite eloquent - no, strike that - knowledgeable - I'm not sure what happened here. :|

And to be honest I think the valid (read: non-flamming retaliative) sections should be combined in a post. However I'm sure you mods are busy enough ;)

Last edited:
^which posts in particular...you pricks made me unapprove 12 posts before :p

i've got some grape juice (french vodka) running through the veins with no plans tonight so am scouring your every move:D

Nar, that's fine leftwing, you're chill. There were more just a few points across a few posts (and without seeing them I'm not sure).

Thanks though. Sweet offer! :)

I just wanted acknowledgement that my removed posts were done so not due to me flamming (bahaha, personal joke) or saying things totally wrong.

what posts tyrael?
had many benzos lately?
i hear they're bad for short term memory ;)

the posts removed were just off-topic banter, i left everything else. if things were offensive you'll have heard about it;)

All good leftwing, I just thought I had a few points about benzos and the risks associated that may/could be reposted. But all chill man, no stress.

misk, actually I've been good with my benzo use! :D 2 or 4mg karamas to come down after a weekend. Every few weeks. That's it. I'm doing well! :)

Last edited:
dw, i'm chilled too man:D and i left everything that was on topic /a rebuttal

double post leftwing, whatcha on tonight to make ya so chilled (CWE + p.forts for me ftw tonight!)

Status
Not open for further replies.