Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flunitrazepam.Rohypnol is the quaalude of XXI century.The only problem for me is the extreme "pleasurable" half life.I can feel it for 2 days, wich totally kill my amphetamine breakfast
I don't like temaz or midazolan.If I want to hit my head agains the wall I'll go for barbiturates (IV, specially pento)

i managed to get my hands on some Alprazolam. what's the rough equivalent dosage to diazepam? i would usually have 5mg for a stress free day, 10mg for hangover/comedown, and 20-25mg for a bit of fun. i had a look at a conversion chart which says 10mg diaz = 0.5mg Alp. sound right?

prolly been asked b4. sry, big thread.

To me, 10mg of Valium always felt like 2mg of Xanax. I don't know how some people get this seemingly huge difference in effects.

Haha guys just took like 17 temazepams today spaced out not all at once and let me just say I'm not much closer to sleep then I was last night, I even had some alcahol with it and noting much a little out of it I guess like I just wanna sit here and do nothing, a bit unsteady on my feet but nothing else really oh and I'm pretty agitated as well bit that might just be the anxiety. This is really weird mabey I just need something a bit stronger, does valium help with sleep or just anxiety? Anyways sorry guys for busting your chops just something I'm a bit confused with really :( I'm a normal sized girl and only weigh 73kg so I doudt I gotta up my dosage that's just ludicrous lol anyways guys over and out oh and happy new year :)

Haha guys just took like 17 temazepams today spaced out not all at once and let me just say I'm not much closer to sleep then I was last night, I even had some alcahol with it and noting much a little out of it I guess like I just wanna sit here and do nothing, a bit unsteady on my feet but nothing else really oh and I'm pretty agitated as well bit that might just be the anxiety. This is really weird mabey I just need something a bit stronger, does valium help with sleep or just anxiety? Anyways sorry guys for busting your chops just something I'm a bit confused with really :( I'm a normal sized girl and only weigh 73kg so I doudt I gotta up my dosage that's just ludicrous lol anyways guys over and out oh and happy new year :)

17 tems doesnt tell us much. what was the dosage in mg?

They were only 10mg probly why they didn't do much I did get a good nights sleep though

Correct. I've OD'd quite a fair few times and cops have never been involved.

For sure and imo they shouldn't really be involved! It more often then not causes more problems then anything!

Fucking score, second time this year I have went and filled 25 count valium and been given 50! Was a completely different pharmacy today too, not even the same chain. I was getting real low on benzo's too, this made my day. :D

(Of course in no way judging here d_m but) I see these kinda posts every now and again, and tbh if it happened to me personally I'd be cheering too! :p However I do wonder what the repercussions are, not necessarily for the one filling the script, for the pharmacist/business/etc. Those missing quantities must have to be accounted for at some point? (maybe more so with "higher risk"/black-box drugs possibly? :\ )

^ Ha, old post there... I did quite a quick taper it was not very smooth at all, my essential tremor got really bad and the rebound anxiety was awful; I needed a couple of weeks after the taper to recover enough to think about going to work.

Point still stands though. Imho, more-so with benzo (then say other drugs) addiction/tapering shouldn't be a quick process*

Hey guys, I didn't wanna start a whole new thread so I thought id just ask in here, it seemed like the right place to put this question sorry if its not. I recently been prescribed temazepam 10mg I've just taken 3 of these about an hour and a half ago and I really don't feel any effects from them as of yet. Should I take a couple more I guess is what I'm asking, I've got no benzo tolerance so I find it weird there not working for me ? Any advice is apreciated thanks guys

It's not unheard of (due to normal variability) for one to have "non-standard" - in your case a natural high tolerance possibly? - reactions to any drug!

Out of curiosity, if ya don't mind me asking, what were the temaze prescribed for? I've pretty much only heard of it being prescribed for insomnia (regulars know my opinion about temaze or it's "recreational value" :p Personal opinion of course!)

....plenty of people on this board (myself included) can attest that psychotherapy such as CBT is a far better long-term solution than any medication....

This ^^^^ Awesome advice Divine! =D

And tbh, I was originally one of those people who weren't too keen on therapies such as CBT (in my case MiCBT), meditation, even generally just talking with a therapist (psychologist/psychiatrist/councillor/etc.)....until I - to overfully simplify the situation/events - "hit rock bottom" as they say!

Speak to anyone either regulars on here or if ya know anyone in the med field (even a GP would attest) drugs are in no way (for say 99.9% of cases) a long term solution! The previously mentioned therapies are!

17 tems doesnt tell us much. what was the dosage in mg?

1mg?! =P Still, standard 5mg tablet x 17 == 86mg >_< That'd flooooor me (not due to no/low benzo tolerance! :( )

* I'm referring to when dealing with such high doses quoted here :)

Last edited:
Lol tyeanel I said 10mg not 1 I don't think one even exsists lol I'm prescribed them for insomnia because of anxiety I can't get to sleep yadyada... :) so u rekon I just got a natural tolerance to benzos? Even still I though this many would knock me out ....weird huh....

Lol tyeanel I said 10mg not 1 I don't think one even exsists lol I'm prescribed them for insomnia because of anxiety I can't get to sleep yadyada... :) so u rekon I just got a natural tolerance to benzos? Even still I though this many would knock me out ....weird huh....

I know! Just stirring! =D Obviously going purely on what you've said here, that would be my guess! More I study/talk with people the more I'm seeing just general person-to-person variability! Sometimes it can be explained - my favorite example being that people from Asian decent generally have a defect on the enzyme which metabolises alcohol (alcohol-dehydrogenise) which means they get drunk a lot quicker/easier, however there's variabilities even within the Asian populous plus things such as environmental influences (if one is say an alcoholic, in order for the body to tolerate and survive, it increases the number of and hence how much alcohol can be metabolised) also effect said example! - and sometimes it can't (yet! ;) ).

A relatively new field of study which deals with this is pharmacogenetics - very interest but difficult (well for me) area! =D

That's intresting I never knew asians can't handle there grog Lmao im gonna tease the shit outta my mates now thanks for that info tyrael:) well I think I'm feeling effects from them now lol I'm really sleepy but people keep waking me up its fuking annoying. I don't know how I feel though I think its ok it's a weird feeling.....I prob shoulda listended to pinka wen said not to take anymore well I learnt my lesson :) peace out guys I'm gonna tryyyyy and sleep

....well I think I'm feeling effects from them now lol I'm really sleepy but people keep waking me up its fuking annoying....

Another human oddity/variability is what's called "paradoxal effects" - where one reacts to a drug in an opposite manner then what the drug is supposed to! I only mention this since you said people were annoying you - temaze generally is a sedative and in higher doses euphoria which means ya generally happy and tolerant - yet they typically shouldn't. You may get this with temaze (to whatever degree).

I know I get it a bit with oxy - I'm totally fine alone! But as soon as there's another person in the room, every little thing they do annoys me! Lol

Apologies if the above isn't quite eloquent/explained well....was a big NYE =P

If its sleep you need ella you should look into getting some stillnox or immovane, temazepams sleep sustaining properties become useless after a few weeks and more and more is needed for not much more benefit.

Its funny I had 270mg of temazepam last night with a lot of alcohol and cwe'd around 300mg of codeine, woke up this morning feeling groggy and with a couple of bruises, and basically a black fog for the previous 18hours. I am sure I did a massive anonymous post last night that either didnt really happen or didnt get approved :\

If its sleep you need ella you should look into getting some stillnox or immovane, temazepams sleep sustaining properties become useless after a few weeks and more and more is needed for not much more benefit.....

True, but that's a commonly known property of temaze that it has a short half-live - 4hr irrc - so (when prescribe for sleeping disorders) it's generally only done so for people who have trouble falling asleep, not staying asleep. Benzo's in general aren't generally a long term solution (obviously it depends on the circumstances and the indications it was prescribed).

If you are suffering from some form of parasomnia definitely go get check it out Ella! :) Ya'll be amazed how sleep can affect every aspect of ya life. =D

Yeah I think the temazepam is pretty shit for sleep hey? Or at least for me it is i might have to give the stillnox a go. Lmao at your anonymus post! It's funny the shit u do....or at least think u do when ur high lol :) sorry bout your bruises though hope u ok :)

Tyrael I'm fuked I have trouble both falling asleep and staying asleep lol hence why I'm awake now and prob not going to sleep anytime soon. I'm thinking of getting some valium short term of course for some sleep so sick of not sleeping properly grrrrr

Bahaha, prime example about off-tap posting myself is in the Opiate Mega-Thread *embarrassment!* lol.

And tbh that legitimately all you may be - just something to kinda force your body into a natural sciatic rhythm and once ya back into that habit, ya may be all good!

Good luck! A quick search just here on BL will show ya heaps of people in similar situations so ya may find some helpful hints.

True, but that's a commonly known property of temaze that it has a short half-live - 4hr irrc - so (when prescribe for sleeping disorders) it's generally only done so for people who have trouble falling asleep, not staying asleep. Benzo's in general aren't generally a long term solution

QFT

Yeah I think the temazepam is pretty shit for sleep hey? Or at least for me it is i might have to give the stillnox a go. Lmao at your anonymus post! It's funny the shit u do....or at least think u do when ur high lol :) sorry bout your bruises though hope u ok :)

Tyrael I'm fuked I have trouble both falling asleep and staying asleep lol hence why I'm awake now and prob not going to sleep anytime soon. I'm thinking of getting some valium short term of course for some sleep so sick of not sleeping properly grrrrr

Thanks, I'm ok! I've never used stillnox or immovane long term but I know people that have and it still seems to work for them. I remember the first time using either of them I was laying in bed thinking this crap isn't working, useless, what a waste of time, and next thing I knew it was the morning. My dr is trying to get me onto them but I like the heavy stoned feeling that comes with benzo abuse pre sleep

Everyone is different, it couldn't hurt to try them and their abuse potential is limited from my experience, good luck with getting some sleep, does weed help you sleep at all?

Thanks tyrael, I'm thinking that mite be way to go short term of course I don't particularly need a benzo addiction right now just something to get me on the right track man. Nb spec I did think about weed but there's no way I could do it everynight in my house lol the parents would smell that shit straight Away Haha but otherwise was a good idea. :) sorry bout my writing its all over the place I'm using the net on my phone so its a bit hard to use properly.....its very anoying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.