Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimetazepam is my fav <3 Also, it is ingested by sucking on it like a candy - it's a lovely sweet, minty taste. I love it; the high is amazing as well.

temaz is definitly one of my favourite but only when i have about 50-100mg, it seems to be more of a stimulating benzo then the rest, clonopin is awesome aswell popping 2mg in the morning makes for a great day, benzos are really addictive for me so im staying away from them for a while :)

Whats a standard xanax bar? 2mg?

Yeah a bar is 2mg although they come in all shapes and doses. Smaller ones are usually round pills sometimes colored. I only use benzos to potentiate opiates and/or buds. By themselves there non recreational for me.

Is bromaz on the PBS, is it an authority script?

I"M amazed i'm still hearing about benzos that I never knew existed.

It is not on PBS as far as I am aware, pretty sure its not an authority script either though. I had heard of bromazepam prior to being prescribed it but wasn't sure it existed in Australia, I was a bit shitty when I read 'Lexotan' on the script and it wasn't until I got home and searched it that I realised I had actualyl been prescribed a benzo.

My cousin mentioned that they come in 10mg bars too so wasnt sure what people were referring to when they talked about a zannie bar. Assumed it was 2mg. Ive only ever had generic 1mg alprazalom tablets.

Ive never heard of 10mg bars, maybe he was referring to something else like Valium? Who knows.

Alprazolam Products

tab, 250 mcg (scored, white), 50, Alprax (SI), Kalma (AL), Xanax (PF), Alprazolam (SZ), PBS-A
tab, 500 mcg (scored, pink), 50, Alprax (SI), Kalma (AL), Xanax (PF), Alprazolam (SZ), PBS-A
tab, 1 mg (scored, blue), 50, Alprax (SI), Kalma (AL), Ralozam (GM), Xanax (PF), Alprazolam (CH, SZ, TW, TX), PBS-A
tab, 2 mg (scored, white), 50, Alprax (SI), Kalma (AL), Ralozam (GM), Xanax (PF), Alprazolam (CH, SZ, TW, TX), PBS-A

No 10mg.

Hey guys, I didn't wanna start a whole new thread so I thought id just ask in here, it seemed like the right place to put this question sorry if its not. I recently been prescribed temazepam 10mg I've just taken 3 of these about an hour and a half ago and I really don't feel any effects from them as of yet. Should I take a couple more I guess is what I'm asking, I've got no benzo tolerance so I find it weird there not working for me ? Any advice is apreciated thanks guys

Temaz is defenitely more subtle than other benzos. However with no tolerance at all you really should feel something from 30mg. Its probably the equivalent of 10-15mg valium (diazepam) so its surprising that you feel nothing. When you say you have no tolerance do you mean you have dabbled in benzos but not enough to build up a tolerance, or that you have never really had benzos ever?

Anyway Id say leave it for tonight. Try and sleep and see how you go.... youll probably find that you fall asleep quite easy. I usually find that I need at least 40-50mg to get any sort of recreational value, but with no other variables (stims etc, whatever) 20mg is enough to help me get to asleep.

Hey guys, I didn't wanna start a whole new thread so I thought id just ask in here, it seemed like the right place to put this question sorry if its not. I recently been prescribed temazepam 10mg I've just taken 3 of these about an hour and a half ago and I really don't feel any effects from them as of yet. Should I take a couple more I guess is what I'm asking, I've got no benzo tolerance so I find it weird there not working for me ? Any advice is apreciated thanks guys

Have you ever had benzos before? What effects are you expecting?

As pinkanga said, it can be very subtle at lower doses.

Hey well I've got no tolorence at all to benzos, but in saying that I reguarly take panadine forte, although I wouldn't think this would interfere in any way would it? I guess I'm feeling a bit relaxed I was expecting to be a bit more sleepy I guess I've got anxiety and the doc gave me this to sleep, but I guess id be lying if I said I didn't want it to get mabey a little high off lol

Personally, I wouldnt waste any more tonight.... with only 25 in a pack they go pretty fast. Like I said you should find sleep comes fairly easily. Next time try 50mg if you want to 'get high'. You certainly wont feel anything like you would with alprazolam (xanax) but 50mg should be enjoyable enough.

For me temaz is most effective as a come down from dexies, but compared to something short acting like xanax they dont have much value other than as a sleep aid. Still handy to have though.

That said, youll find many reports online of people claiming them to be their favourite benzo. Even recently in this thread Ive read posts along those lines. Each to their own I guess.

Yeah I've heard heaps of people saying how they love em and others saying there shit I guess as you said each to there own. My doc was reluctant to give me anything for my anxiety even though she said herself I've got it pretty bad, she wanted me to try cbt or some shit first but I might just go back in a couple weeks and say I saw a therapist and it didn't help can she prescribe me something? I don't wanna sound like a junkie lol but bottom line I do need em :)

^ it's been discussed before, and plenty of people on this board (myself included) can attest that psychotherapy such as CBT is a far better long-term solution than any medication. It may seem like an easy solution now, but long-term benzo use for anxiety is rarely a good idea. You should seriously think about why you want it and what you hope to get out of it, and more importantly why do you not want to see a therapist/psychologist/counsellor?

There are good reasons why doctors are reluctant to hand out benzos.

Yeah I hear Wat your saying for sure I'm just sick of dealing with anxiety, I hate the.thought of having to see a shrink as stupid as this may sound but just for the fact I don't want to tell a complete stranger my life story, but yeah I see your point

^ that doesn't sound stupid at all - it can be very uncomfortable at times, which is why it pays to find someone you feel comfortable with. Medication can be a good band-aid solution in the meantime. Just think about it :)

Correct. I've OD'd quite a fair few times and cops have never been involved.

+1 to this ^^^, but you usually have to talk with a mental health dr before they let you leave

These days I just save up my benzos and usually binge on them with alcohol/or opiates, because they suck to be addicted to, mind you I dont condone this because it is dangerous if your tolerance is low

As a long term solution for real problems like anxiety and sleep they arent very good, like any drug...

Status
Not open for further replies.