• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

so what the fuck are YOU on [currently - if at anything]

Just kratom. Looking for the high of being pain and/or stress free. It works for that and helps keep the big ball from dropping on my head. =D
Edit: Was wondering about the conflict....
0hQyd5L.gif

I don't usually reply to these type of threads but thogjht... why not? I've had a bit of a cocktail today...

100ml 5mg/10mg Oramorph - (Liquid Morphine Sulphate) So 200 mg Morphine drank with a soft drink (On an empty stomach) Should I eat snack.. will it help the buzz? I took the Morphine exactly 1 hour ago.
20 minutes later I took 1200 mg Pregabalin (4 x 300 mg capsules)
Then around 40 mintues later took another 50 mg Diazepam.
Fluoxetine - 40 mg per day.
Duloxetine - 30 kg per day and thrn told to increase by 30 mg evry 2 weeks until I grt to qhat oiun<<
Felling qquite nice, although I'm on rations - so I have about 1 reefer left. And zero Benzoa ot Opiates. :( I need to smoke somethings to activate to buzz good and prop.
Any other suggestions out there?

Antihistamines, antpsychotics etc... Doxilamine, Promethazine, Diphenhydramine. Hydroxyzine, Quetiapine, Olanzapine,. I read here which I thought was the gold stahndard Opiate porentiation guide.. It says Clonidine is the bezt! I've only heard of Clonidine
- which I have plenty of. Anybody know how well the clonidine worked for the?

Does the eating fatty food thing worK? I've heard things with regards to Oxt etc,,,, being potentiated.

Cheers

I'm testing the possibility of a moderate sensible dose of my usual poison to see if it is actually possible to not overdo it and leave something for another day. So far so good.

Here in Argentina they sell shit. Luckily I have friends who grow and smoke quality, I am putting together an indoor in my room and I ordered 4 different strains, Super Lemon Haze, Gorilla Glue, Moby-D and Critical +2. I'm tired of buying weed hahaha I'll only smoke quality from now on, I'm excited
Super lemon haze is insane when grown properly, there are 2 main phenos I noticed, one super lemony and full of terps and one that’s a little more hash plantish, My SLH would literally start sapping up twards the end of flower, I highly recommend Power Africa from seedsman seeds too
Edit: Cinderella 99 is tits too ;)

Last edited:
Man you know there ain’t no such thing as leftover smack
Who said anything about smack 😇😇. I had a gram of meth and by this stage of the evening (1AM), I’d usually be halfway through and too spun to see straight. However, I’m feeling quite content with just 2 points in and wondering why I used to waste so much going large from the get go.

People mix muscle relaxers such as the famous one Soma, with benzos and opiates. If you watch the documentary "The Pharmacist" on Netflix it's about a pharmacist who realizes a doctor running a "pill mill" was constantly prescribing this combination to dozens if not hundreds of patients, whatever they wanted, however much they wanted. So I would say it has some recreational value or at least synergizes with those other drugs.

I have some and they kinda feel opiate like, your body just becomes kinda heavy but in a good way, you hardly feel like moving and just sitting there feels good. Then you likely fall asleep as they are very sedating.
Are you talking about zanaflex being very sedating? I have a few bottles of the 4 mg ones but have never taken any. I've been having trouble sleeping lately so I'm wondering if I should try one or two.

I'm on DHMO

I know it's dangerous, but I just can't live without it.
I know it causes suffocation, and can cause severe burns,
has been found in excised tumors and is used in nuclear power plants, but once you are dependant on this shit, you die within 3 days of not consuming the substance.

it's water.

Trammies, clonazepam (just 0.5) and alcohol (1 beer).
Trammisssssssssssssss <3

tonight I did not consume anything besides a wine more than 8 hours ago, I was only smoking tobacco all night, I did not sleep at all, I wish to smoke a joint but I have to wait until later, I am not going to sleep today fuck it

Trammisssssssssssssss <3

tonight I did not consume anything besides a wine more than 8 hours ago, I was only smoking tobacco all night, I did not sleep at all, I wish to smoke a joint but I have to wait until later, I am not going to sleep today fuck it

Hi Nico!

Long time without reading you here.

Wine is great. I'm not a big fan of alcohol but I've always liked wine. In fact, you gave me cravings for good wine. :LOL:

Hi Nico!

Long time without reading you here.

Wine is great. I'm not a big fan of alcohol but I've always liked wine. In fact, you gave me cravings for good wine. :LOL:

Hi bro Yes, I will only go through the forum a few times, I really am without internet, when I have internet I will pass more often. Haha the wine is great, I love alcohol, today was not such a boring night, but it usually is without alcohol.

Hi bro Yes, I will only go through the forum a few times, I really am without internet, when I have internet I will pass more often. Haha the wine is great, I love alcohol, today was not such a boring night, but it usually is without alcohol.

I understand bro. I thought maybe you were avoiding BL because it gives you cravings for a certain drug. In my case, I totally avoid the site when in "clean mode". :LOL: