• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids So what did I do wrong with this CWE using aspirin caff and codeine?

If you don't have a vacum system forget the hot water approach

I'd be interested to know a bit more about this vacuum system...I have seen them for sale on a website whilst researching lab filters. Are they worth the money...easy to use..effective etc? Any info would be appreciated.

Wow, that guy is clearly not a chemist. I wish he was back so I could ask him which university he got a chemistry degree from, so I would know not to go there

He probably bought a dodgy certificate online lol

I'd be interested to know a bit more about this vacuum system...I have seen them for sale on a website whilst researching lab filters. Are they worth the money...easy to use..effective etc? Any info would be appreciated.

He probably bought a dodgy certificate online lol

You need a special water tap. It has a special outlet that's connected to a sort of venturi meter that creates vacuum when water flows.

imageph1p.jpg

imagephpjz.jpg

imageph33p.jpg

Kind of self explanatory, you connect the flask in your tap outlet and open the water flow. If you put your palm on top of the flask you'll see it sucks in. You then put a rubber connector on top with the plastic filter funnel (forgot name for it). So when the filtrate drops on the paper filter it immediately dries and the extract falls into the flask.

Last edited:
:)Thanks for that Ksa.

*edit* Can you get an adaptor that fits on a standard tap? And are lab filters needed?

Last edited:
1301gn2bvbe7369cp.jpg

You are looking at $300 USD but you may find cheaper. Make your you talk to an operator and state that you need a working vacuum system to undergo filtering so that you are sure you're getting the right thing.

1301cp.jpg

This one is $200 and looks better to me...It is possible to get a separate adapter but you need to find the company who sells these separately and also to see if it wold fit your own pipes.

I believe that it's called a Buchner flask/funnel.

ya thx!

Last edited:
CWE is safe with any volume of water!

no, that is incorrect.

apap doesn't have the greatest solubility, but it's pretty simple that the larger volume of water the more apap is going to end up in the final solution.

Ya, its the solubility. Solubility in water is around 1g/100mL, meaning that if you extract 30grams using 2L of water and drink it, you'll die of overdose because the 2L of cold water would contain 20g of APAP.
That's hardly "his own convoluted way". That's a clear statement of fact in no uncertain terms.

This can't be true, because I know people who have done this but did not die. Other bluelighters can attest to this, and many have even done it themselves.

I don't know if the solubility stated is correct, but I can't imagine anyone doing it with 2 liters of water for only 30g. 2 liters of water is a fuck load to drink lol.

Hi all
Just tried my first time at CWE.
crucshed and mixed with water. put it in the freezer for a bit (I vaguely recall reading about crystals somewhere)
there were some crystals and the ice ring around the glass.
filtered it through some sewing stuff (a fine soft fabric that I forget the name of)
liquid is very cloudy and tastes like paracetamol (I think...like I said never done this before)
is the aim of the game a clear liquid?
thanks

The easiest way to do a cwe with APAP/Codiene:

Empty the pill bottle. Put 18 of the tablets back into the bottom of the bottom, pour cold tap water in until tablets are covered. Wait ten minutes while they dissolve. Fold a tissue in half, and then into three, and secure to mouth of bottle with an elastic (thread covered hair elastics ensure no extra grippage from rubber that may rip tissue), turn bottle upside down over a glass, and squeeze liquid into glass. When no more liquid comes out, remove hair elastic, shake bottle contents into tissue, gather corners of tissue square together, and squeeze out access liquid with hands. Take liquid like a shot, chase with something sweet. Takes no more than 15 mins.

I remember doing a CWE on those same tablets, purchased in our neighboring country up north. Me, not thinking clearly, did a CWE on 40 pills and ended up in the E.R. with a severe panic attack because I forgot the CWE doesn't extract the caffeine. 320mg codeine, but 600mg caffeine = too much for younger me especially after already having a doubleshot espresso that morning. Not a fun day. The doctors all thought i was trying to kill myself when I kept explaining I was just trying to get a buzz from the codeine because I was in oxycodone withdrawal.

8 mg codeine, 15 mg caffeine and 375 mg aspirin per pill

I'll take you through the process of what I did:

1. Crushed up 12 pills into fine powder (NOT REQUIRED)
2. Mixed with cold water that was in the fridge, stirred till dissolved
3. Poured into old pair of boxers (Pre wet them first) and let drip into a shot glass
4. Squeezed out excess liquid into glass
5. Disregarded hard left overs, acquired slightly mercy liquid
6. Mixed in small amount of crystal light
7. Down the hatch it went

30 minutes later still chillin', nothing really goin' on that I can notice anyways.

I am a 6'3 225 lbs of muscle so could the dose have just been too low? I was worried about over doing it on the caffeine so I took it easier. I have an OK tolerance to oxy but no experience with codeine.

CWE is fine.