• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction So I finally figured out a way to separate cut (isopropylbenzolamine?) from methamphetamine.

There's no way to tell just from a photo, unfortunately.
I'm not asking what cut that is. I'm asking if it is cut at all lol. Or could that be levo? Or maybe just more quantity of product collected in one spot?

Also I wanted to send this as PM to moderator lol i don't know how it ended up in this post. I guess I need some sleep lol.

I'm not asking what cut that is. I'm asking if it is cut at all lol. Or could that be levo? Or maybe just more quantity of product collected in one spot?

It could be any of those things, except almost certainly not levo-meth.

It could be any of those things, except almost certainly not levo-meth.
How would levo-meth look evaporated from water? "needles" are dextro right?
Also can you imagine i got this somehow pure product with just water evaporation? Lol I had no acetone so was improvising with an electric heater didn't take much time to dry it completely, then collect needles and redo the process with different batch lol. Also I got this little product from like 4 different products a gram each lol. All free samples from vendors. It's not the best way to advertise yourself with so impure samples :)

How would levo-meth look evaporated from water? "needles" are dextro right?

Some compounds prefer to crystallize as racemates (i.e. the first crystals to crash out will contain a 1:1 mixture of levo:dextro, and then whatever pure enantiomer is left will crystallize out last) while others prefer to crystallize as single enantiomers (i.e. whatever enantiomer predominates will crystallize out first, followed by a 1:1 mixture of enantiomerically pure crystals). This is an oversimplification, and depending on the ratios you may get some mixture thereof. I'm not sure which category methamphetamine falls into. Regardless, unless you have an excess of levo vs. dextro, which seems highly unlikely given the fact that the methamphetamine coming into the U.S. is nearly pure dextro, you will never have a section of pure levo crystals upon evaporation. If you did get pure levo crystals, they would look exactly like pure dextro crystals, except perhaps if one were to examine the microscopic crystal structure one would find that they are actually mirror images of each other (although meth crystals are too cubic for that to be apparent in a macroscopic context).