• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction So I finally figured out a way to separate cut (isopropylbenzolamine?) from methamphetamine.

Krokodyl

Greenlighter
So I bought this famous cartel meth from USA from this one vendor. Wanted to show you guys what you are smoking in USA lol. No shit it doesn't or barely get you high lol.
20220816-153307.jpg

White small crusty "needles" icy stuff on all around is actual meth. Most likely racemic (can't tell from the look but what else could it be from p2p method?)
Everything in the middle including those nice looking big (still forming) shards is your iso lol. This is a gram of product. Looks like 25% meth 75% iso. If not less. :)

BTW I heard that cartel cuts it 50/50 racemic/iso. Racemic is already 50/50 dextro levo. So cartel product would be like 25% levo 25% dextro 50 iso. Since this is from second hand vendor it's possible he even cut it more. The thing that looks flat like frosted pool and doesn't build shardz might be another cut from the vendor.

Tried product before separating and it was shit. Made me fuckin angry for no reason lol. I separated over night i haven't tried it yet. But if you guys are curious i can let you know after I try the actual dope. The cut i will not try because my health is already ruined enough from all the cuts I consumed in the past lol.

Cheers!

Update
I scraped off a tiny bit of what I think was real dope. It was proper dry and could make a line. My roa is snorting. But before snorting I dropped a little bit of powdet into water. Just to make sure. It fucking dissolved completely INSTANTLY. For comparison when I was dropping this stuff to water before separation it was sinking to the bottom and looked like some of it was dissolving way quicker than the rest. So when it dissolved instantly I was sure it works!
I did snort the line right away. Burns the nose. But not as heavily as before. Somehow felt more natural lol if that makes any sense for such chemical substance.
After 5 minutes I felt like I'm in heaven! Shit I think it was the rush. Even tho snorting usually don't give any rush. But fuck I really felt like dopamine is filling my brain. This feeling lasted around 30-40 seconds. And ever since then I feel fuckin great. In fact I feel like effects are increasing every minute. A peak supposed to be around 1 hour after snorting. I think I did try it like 30-40 minutes already. Honestly idk lol hard to say right now. But fuckkkkk I'm happy I discovered this method. I'm already having 100% positive effects, no side effects so far. Compare to the stuff before sepetating that after snorting made me angry as fuck and basically made me useless fuck. I feel fuckin amazing now I can't even explain this. Holy shit. Sorry for long update but I think it's because I feel high as fuck lol focusing on writing this post like itd the only thing in the world. I was going to go for a smoke. Like right after I did line. I still sit in the same spot on my phone typing how good I feel.

LoL It actually feels like I invented a wheel or something

What's the procedure for this purification. I havnt done a stimulant in like almost 10 years but I'm just curious.

Did you vaporize the meth somehow then it crystallized on that upper rim of the glass?

Yeah I'd like to know the step by step as well it's really fucking pathetic these cartel fucks are lazy and stupid as fuck or maybe the DEA is telling em what to do cuz government has been trying to kill us ever since the vaccines.. shit way before that even!!

I'm sorry if I made mistake about n-iso cut, possibly its just some different impurities as someone mention on here. Also got a message saying there's people testing cut and they have not found isopropylbenzolamine yet. So this is unlikely that it was iso. I even made a post on reddit a while ago saying that I don't belive in iso, but most people laughed at me so I somehow started believing in this substance. Here's the original (long ass) post by me. Perhaps I was right the first time.

"N-ISOpropylbenzolamine orjust Levomethamphetamine?

(only theory)

The famous n-iso oh n-iso... I hear all the time all the rumors about it since ever. But not too long ago I actually grabbed something that might be it... or just levometh perhaps? I experienced nothing out of it except empty stimulation and all kinds of side effects, with no euphory whatsoever. I didn't even have urge to keep redosing. Which I can't imagin happening with dextromethamphetamine.

I came out with this theory which could be very wrong. But IMO it's more possible than another substance (iso) being exactly the same as our love methamphetamine. If its exactly the same but doesnt provide any good effects it just sounds like levo to me. Especially that all side effects are exactly what you could expect from ''the wrong sister' of dextro.

Since in these times most of meth out there should be racemic, it should contain levo/dextro mix 50/50. Everybody knows (I think) that all we love about our habit is mostly DEXTRO which cause huge dopamine realese (among other things) = beautiful euphoria. Perhaps Mexicans (or other cooks) found a method to seperate those two isomers to deliver us beautiful substance which we all crave for; Dextromethamphetamine. But if that was the case, what would they do with the other isomer that was left - levomethamphetamine - which mostly causes only side effects?

OF COURSE SELL IT TO OTHER PEOPLE. MAYBE LOW LIFE PEOPLE ON STREET, OR SMALLER DEALERS OR PERHAPS TO CHINESE, MAYBE EVEN DO IT ON DARKWEB MARKETS SELLING ''NOPEDOPE'' TO UNAWARE CUSTOMERS.

My theory comes from almost every person on market that sells this shit. Or cuts real dope with it to keep customers coming back with the hope ''maybe this time will be better''. Actually Last batch I got from darkweb after puryfing was about 75% (IMO) levo and 25% (IMO) dextro. After somehow seperating both isomers I could get really clean high with euphoric effects of what i expect to be dextro, and the other staff which would be levo only caused bad effects. High blood presure, crazy heartbeat to the point I was scared Im gonna die, headaches, foggy mind, blurry vision, felt lazy and didnt even want to do anything at all. In fact for whatever reason it made me hungry and sleepy after a while. I imagine my organism was just tired of my heart beating 2 times faster than it should for like half an hour. Made me think something wrong with me (tolerance related) but if you try one batch and feel like shit then afterwards you try the other and feeling exactly what meth high is and very clean.... with no side effects at all, its just obvious whats going on. Smallest bump sent me to perfect world (in my mind) for 5-6 hours when levo side effects and slitghtly stimulation (probably due to high blood pressure i assume) lasted like 20-30 minutes.

Why would they get rid of Levo if they can still sell it (for much less attracting people), althought causing chaos on the market. What I mean is how many times youre going to expect miracle buying dope on marketplace if its all the same shit that is not working (or working but in a wrong way) if you can just buy their DEXTROmeth and be sure of the quality? That's a win-win situation for whoever sells real dope, because they make (small but still) money of selling waste product and also attracts potential customers to buy more expensive product by overflowing the market with ''fake'' dope.

China also selling levo, perhaps because they make racemic too and wants to get rid of it. Same story, different world. I can only speculate, although it seems to me way more realistic than mystical substance called n-isopropylbenzolamine.

I dont know if it makes any sense but Im looking forward to what you guys think about it."

I'm sorry if I made mistake about n-iso cut, possibly its just some different impurities as someone mention on here. Also got a message saying there's people testing cut and they have not found isopropylbenzolamine yet. So this is unlikely that it was iso. I even made a post on reddit a while ago saying that I don't belive in iso, but most people laughed at me so I somehow started believing in this substance. Here's the original (long ass) post by me. Perhaps I was right the first time.

"N-ISOpropylbenzolamine orjust Levomethamphetamine?

(only theory)

The famous n-iso oh n-iso... I hear all the time all the rumors about it since ever. But not too long ago I actually grabbed something that might be it... or just levometh perhaps? I experienced nothing out of it except empty stimulation and all kinds of side effects, with no euphory whatsoever. I didn't even have urge to keep redosing. Which I can't imagin happening with dextromethamphetamine.

I came out with this theory which could be very wrong. But IMO it's more possible than another substance (iso) being exactly the same as our love methamphetamine. If its exactly the same but doesnt provide any good effects it just sounds like levo to me. Especially that all side effects are exactly what you could expect from ''the wrong sister' of dextro.

Since in these times most of meth out there should be racemic, it should contain levo/dextro mix 50/50. Everybody knows (I think) that all we love about our habit is mostly DEXTRO which cause huge dopamine realese (among other things) = beautiful euphoria. Perhaps Mexicans (or other cooks) found a method to seperate those two isomers to deliver us beautiful substance which we all crave for; Dextromethamphetamine. But if that was the case, what would they do with the other isomer that was left - levomethamphetamine - which mostly causes only side effects?

OF COURSE SELL IT TO OTHER PEOPLE. MAYBE LOW LIFE PEOPLE ON STREET, OR SMALLER DEALERS OR PERHAPS TO CHINESE, MAYBE EVEN DO IT ON DARKWEB MARKETS SELLING ''NOPEDOPE'' TO UNAWARE CUSTOMERS.

My theory comes from almost every person on market that sells this shit. Or cuts real dope with it to keep customers coming back with the hope ''maybe this time will be better''. Actually Last batch I got from darkweb after puryfing was about 75% (IMO) levo and 25% (IMO) dextro. After somehow seperating both isomers I could get really clean high with euphoric effects of what i expect to be dextro, and the other staff which would be levo only caused bad effects. High blood presure, crazy heartbeat to the point I was scared Im gonna die, headaches, foggy mind, blurry vision, felt lazy and didnt even want to do anything at all. In fact for whatever reason it made me hungry and sleepy after a while. I imagine my organism was just tired of my heart beating 2 times faster than it should for like half an hour. Made me think something wrong with me (tolerance related) but if you try one batch and feel like shit then afterwards you try the other and feeling exactly what meth high is and very clean.... with no side effects at all, its just obvious whats going on. Smallest bump sent me to perfect world (in my mind) for 5-6 hours when levo side effects and slitghtly stimulation (probably due to high blood pressure i assume) lasted like 20-30 minutes.

Why would they get rid of Levo if they can still sell it (for much less attracting people), althought causing chaos on the market. What I mean is how many times youre going to expect miracle buying dope on marketplace if its all the same shit that is not working (or working but in a wrong way) if you can just buy their DEXTROmeth and be sure of the quality? That's a win-win situation for whoever sells real dope, because they make (small but still) money of selling waste product and also attracts potential customers to buy more expensive product by overflowing the market with ''fake'' dope.

China also selling levo, perhaps because they make racemic too and wants to get rid of it. Same story, different world. I can only speculate, although it seems to me way more realistic than mystical substance called n-isopropylbenzolamine.

I dont know if it makes any sense but Im looking forward to what you guys think about it."
To elaborate on another posters comment all cartel meth is D meth because they start from pseudoephedrine and it is only possible to get D meth and not L from psuedo

To elaborate on another posters comment all cartel meth is D meth because they start from pseudoephedrine and it is only possible to get D meth and not L from psuedo
Is that right? I heard about racemic made with p2p method from many sources, but might be bullshit. I don't know. All I know is I have not seen pure dextro in long time. If ever.

Is that right? I heard about racemic from many sources, but might be bullshit. I don't know.
Wouldn't surprise me. P2p is a joke to synthesize which would give racemic.

But my understanding is the cartel is supplied by legitimate Indian pharma with tons of psuedo

But my understanding is the cartel is supplied by legitimate Indian pharma with tons of psuedo
Yeah actually it wouldn't make sense if such powerful ppl would fuck with p2p. Also if they make dextro that means they can add more cut than they possibly could add to racemic lol. So this on other hand makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
But if that was the case, what would they do with the other isomer that was left - levomethamphetamine - which mostly causes only side effects?

They probably just throw it out. Remember, the riskiest part of the drug trafficking chain for the cartels is smuggling material across the border. It's not worth it for them to smuggle twice as much material when only half of it is worth anything. That's not to say there isn't a cut in your material, but if there is it's most likely added on the U.S. side of the border.

That's how it used to be, but over the past decade they first switched to P2P and then became very adept at resolving the dextro enantiomer. (See second link in my previous post.)

Last edited:
They probably just throw it out. Remember, the riskiest part of the drug trafficking chain for the cartels is smuggling material across the border. It's not worth it for them to smuggle twice as much material when only half of it is worth anything. That's not to say there isn't a cut in your material, but if there is it's most likely added on the U.S. side of the border.

That's how it used to be, but over the past decade they first switched to PCP and then became very adept at resolving the dextro enantiomer. (See second link in my previous post.)
I'm on my phone only for BL amd that booklet is like 103 pages. How do they do the chiral resolution?

Yes they synthesize racemic and then resolve to d-meth. Tartaric acid makes this easy. The DEA reports showing small amounts of l-meth to varying degrees over the last decade that the route is indeed racemic.

Now the l-meth isn’t thrown away. It can actually be turned into racemic product via a route I’ve talked about on here before. This can be done until it’s no longer worth it.

-GC

Now the l-meth isn’t thrown away. It can actually be turned into racemic product via a route I’ve talked about on here before. This can be done until it’s no longer worth it.

Can you share where you found out the cartels are recycling the levo meth? I hadn't come across that. It wouldn't be incredibly hard to turn it back to e.g. P2P but I figured it wouldn't be cost-efficient.

In this case instead of fuckin with turning levo into racemic they should just open pharmacy start selling nasal decongestant for people who snort their dextromethamphetamine. Double profit 👍

Can you share where you found out the cartels are recycling the levo meth? I hadn't come across that. It wouldn't be incredibly hard to turn it back to e.g. P2P but I figured it wouldn't be cost-efficient.

I’d have to look at my notes but the process is mainly a high initial cost but once bought the catalyst is reusable and not too hard to rig up a pressurized vessel.

I don’t know for sure but based on the cost of throwing away half your product… I also don’t think it needs to go back to p2p, tomorrow night I’ll find the ref again.

-GC