• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Snorting Lyrica

Yes okay I have some questions is lyrica the same as gabapentin?
I the high the same or better or worse? Is the price still super high for both meds?
No, Lyrica it's stronger something like gabapentin v2, it's stronger and the high it's similar but obviously more intense with Lyrica, excuse me but my English it's a little bad
 
Yes okay I have some questions is lyrica the same as gabapentin?
I the high the same or better or worse? Is the price still super high for both meds?
Not sure about pricing.
This class of drugs are known as gabapentinoids and have similar mechanisms of action.
Gabapentin (generally) is absorbed at around 30% whereas pregabalin is pretty much used completely if I am not mistaken.
Big difference in dose to reach the same state.
I would personally opine that pregabalin is 5-8 times as strong in effects at same doses.
If one is not careful and doses too much (pregabalin) there is a high chance of some physical mishaps that may be painful.
Peace
 
Scales are ancient but dead on. Got some new ones but only use it for "clean" stuff.
Please, please, please.... 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Save yourself from whatever super freak kind of new revolutionary kind of bacteria is currently evolving on your scale...

I can already see it growing on there... I can see what is coming...

The bacteria on that scale is currently waiting, and growing. Waiting... And growing...

Waiting until it eventually reaches its peak form of resistance to any and every anti-bacterial substance currently in existence on earth.

Having grown this thick new skin, the small but confident colony will begin it's march forth. They've grown the ability to sense the nearest human brain, and will not fail the journey to get there.

This small colony will quietly move in to it's new human brain home and begin the next phase: expansion. As you go about your day to day life, they will be taking hold, neuron by neuron, until...

One day, you will no longer be you. There is no longer a "you" to even be aware that you once were, at all. Having conquered every last neuron in your skull, this colony of bacteria has become the new, conscious owner of your human body.

The bacteria, now conscious, intelligent, and with a new bipedal body at it's whim, has one and only one specific thing it needs, and it will spare absolutely no expense in obtaining it: Human Brain.....

I really do not want to be cannibalized by a bacterial parasite controlled human monster so please clean that scale ♥️
 
This is actually the only drug I've snorted. I've done it on two occasions, first time with 4 50mg capsules, second time with 3 50mg capsules. To be honest, I couldn't tell how well it worked versus the oral route, but I'm guessing not well for several reasons:

1. There is far too much cut in the capsules, blocking your nasal membranes and letting the rest drip.

2. Lyrica is a very slow onset drug, and has no rush.

3. I'm pretty sure I was snorting too hard and sending the powder right in to my lungs.

The only positive in my eyes was being able to do it on a full stomach, but I'm pretty sure I got a better high off of oral dosing. Lyrica is simply not a very recreational drug compared to opiates, meth, cocaine and other drugs like that which have a rush. There is no "rush" with Lyrica, just a long-lasting, relaxing, energetic anxiolysis, more of a great medicine and a subtle, all-day high than a "let's get fucked up for an hour" drug, and I've dosed up to 600mg in a dose.
You might want to try snorting a 300mg or 150mg pregabalin instead of the 50 mg ones. There is way less fillers in a 300mg capsule and you would need a lot less powder.
 
First post! Long time reader/lurker of Bluelight and thought why not start contributing instead of sitting on the side lines! Iv been a long time user/patient of gabapent, 3 years strong on a script of 600mg @4 x daily. Now I was talking to my primary physician a week ago and I brought up Lyrica. I went thru a traumatic injury back in late September of 2016, and when I say traumatic I mean I'm lucky as Fuck to be sitting here today typing this out! I'll post about my injury in another thread because it's a story all on it's own. Now that I got my self off all narcotic pain killers (I chose to stop, my docs wanted to keep pumping me full of Roxcy but as a former opiate addict with five years clean prior to my injury I knew the road I was going down would only lead to Hell) I was looking for alternative medicine for pain relief. After a little talking my doc handed me a script for Lyrica @100mg twice a day. I have shitty insurance and they refused to pick up the tab on the Lyrica. So I went on the Pfizer website and got a manufacturer cupon which cut out of pocket cost in half. But it was still Highly expensive, especially compared to the out of pocket cost of gabapentin which has never exceeded 50 bucks. So after forking over 250 bucks I had my bottle of Lyrica. I had high expectations for Lyrica because I remember the Magic gabapentin used to have for me when I first started using it. Well the Lyrica is different, not in a bad way tho. I find gaba to be more like MDMA and Lyrica to be more like a cross of good expensive hard liquor (so a clean ethanol buzz, like u would get from sipping on a bottle of 200 dollar cognac or Brandy) and really strong cannabis with a tinge of benzo thrown in. It's unique, and different from the gabapent experience. With the cost I have to pay for the Lyrica, I don't think I'll be refilling it any time soon. And furthermore, I prefer the gabapentin because for one it makes music Amazing! And when I'm under the influence of Lyrica I can't hide it. It is painful obvious to every one around me that I took "something" and I can't explain it as just smoking too much weed or hash. Because the Lyrica makes me slur my speech like iv been sipping on Bacardi 151 since 10 in the morning lol. Lyrica is stronger than Gabapentin I'll give it that. But the cost, and the fact that it basically just makes me really drunk withnout actually consuming alcohol, it's over rated. Gabapent for the price and ease of procurement wins the day over Lyrica.
That was awesome for your first post. It's interesting how pregabalin and gabapentin affect each person differently. Gabapentin makes me feel disoriented and confused. Pregabalin affects me in a good and helpful way. It takes away my anxiety and gives me a lift like a cross between rum and an opiate. But like many bluelighters have said, you have to leave two days between doses and sometimes more than that.
 
anyone have any experience with this? any point in doing so or is it just better to eat them with their high oral BA?
It's a waste eating is much better as it absorbs better with fatty foods and acids in your gut. It may kick in a tiny tiny bit faster but not really and while it doesnt burn imo it tastes like absolute shit and you'll have it stuck in your taste buds for a whole day
 
I've taken 4 GRAMS of gabapentin before in one dose lol (I used to be Rx'ed 90 800mg tablets/month...goddamn horse pills)...

There really is no better way to take tramadol...personally, I hate the fucking shit...only reason I take them is they're better than tylenol...but fuck, I don't even get high from 80mg of vicodin or 100mg of morphine, so I really have no other reason to take tramadol (any painkiller really) BUT for pain...but yes...as an undertreated pain patient, I know that it's hard to stay under the max dose of tramadol...and really, I wouldn't take more than 250mg at a time if you don't take it regularly and with an anti-convulsant...I've heard of people seizing on doses lower than 300mg before...(AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE "DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DO" SITUATIONS)

I've just grown apathetic to the point that I was thinking about making an advance directive at the age of 20 so don't do what I do lmfao...
My man you sound a lot less like a pain patient and more like an addict, and perhaps this is why your doc wont give you anything better. Im not knocking ya im a junkie too but you see this behavior in a lot of chronic pain patients
 
Keep dosing your tramadol and lyrica dosages like that and you WILL have a seizure, being on it for a long time means absolutely nothing with seizure risks with these drugs, those are dangerous dosages for those drugs.

Chronic pain sucks, I feel you, but seizures are even worse. Opioids/lyrica aren't the be-all-end-all solutions to pain management.
I've had a wicked seizure from lyrica have no clue how much I took i just kept popping the 150mg capsules probably ate at least 10 and that seizure fucked me all the way up for months. Be careful a lyrica seizure aint no joke and I got no history of seizures.
 
It's a waste eating is much better as it absorbs better with fatty foods and acids in your gut.
Fatty food does not help with pregab absorption, in fact any food will slow absorption down significantly, like by and hour or more

random link from a quick google, but there's plenty of info out there on this

It may kick in a tiny tiny bit faster but not really
not sure I would say it's a tiny bit faster, I snort it frequently (though prefer oral), it's closer to twice as fast for me
while it doesnt burn imo it tastes like absolute shit and you'll have it stuck in your taste buds for a whole day
if you're tasting it when snorting it you're doing something wrong, you need to be gentler, you're trying to keep it in your nasal canal so it gets absorbed straight into your blood stream, if you're tasting it or getting drip you may as well eat it, though I guess in principle sublingual should work though I'm fucked if I'd want to try that!
 
Top