• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

snorting klonopin

Yes you can snort k pins. However after 2 hours your blood level is the same as oral.

This is an incredibly ancient thread.

You can snort anything that can be crushed into a powder, or is otherwise small enough to fit up the nose. I thought this much was obvious. Is it going to be better or more efficient than simply swallowing the drug? That's the question that needs asking.

Having snorted Xanax, Valium, Clonazepam, etc. personally speaking, the answer is no. Snorting Xanax delays onset (not taking into account placebo), and I got more out of my dose simply swallowing it. There's no point to it. Likewise for all the other benzos. The only thing that I found beneficial in terms of increasing the onset of action was disolving the pill in small amounts of ethanol, and swallowing that instead.

The only benzo that can and should be snorted is Midazolam, as far as I'm concerned.

I know this is an older thread, and I know it's a thread addressing something that has been discussed exhaustively for almost 20 years here on Bluelight. I myself I'm on the end of believing that sounds benzos do have stronger/better effects when taking intranasally versus bucally/sublingually. And just tonight I found a case study whose results show that there's no significant difference in absorption/effects between the two, at least in respect to klonopin / clonazepam. Personally I've never noticed much difference between the two, & I do prefer to snort my clonazepam.