• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

snorting klonopin

works just fine, gives you a rush cause its slightly faster than sublingual and anything that might not have gotten abosrbed falls down into your stomache anyways. take a couple oraly, a couple sublingualy, then snort a couple. that should be a nice high if you arent dependent on them.
witht the hundreds of reports of peopel snorting benzos, and most of them getting very strong, very fast effects, id say some people need to learn something from this topic, and quit asking about it.
1-a drug does not need to be water soluable to be snorted
2-benzos are mainly insoluable in water, yet they work FAST up your nose, under your tounge, up your asss, or in your belly.
3-some people seem to think that the active ingredient, the couple mgs i just in one portion of the pill or something. the active drug is evenly distributed trhoughout the pill, so any powder that comes into contact with mucous membranes in your nose will absorb. this generaly gives me a nice small euphoric rush within a couple minutes.
4 ture it sucks to snort binders and fillers. id much rather snort a pure drug as well: but: snorting benzos is effective, proves the fastes relief, doesnt last quite as long, and probably has a slightly lower bioavailibility. but it works fine, get over it.

I eat .5 mg klonopins. The concentration is too low for it to be worth snorting. I'll eat 14 of 'em though.

People are just propogating the "no it won't work if you snort benzos," without bothering to understand the mechanisms of insufflation. Water solubility does not dictate whether or not it will absorb; benzo's lipid solubility takes care of it.

announcement_old.gif
Haha, this thread is great. I wonder how many people from this time period are convinced that insuffulation of benzos like clonazepam / alprazolam only gives effects from dripping into the stomach... I know I was convinced when I first read it, even though I had snorted and gotten instant effects.

Thank you, Mind-Melt, for dragging this back up.

i think alot of people are, and oh well, its not like its a real healthy habit to be snorting pills, but in a panic attack situation, its so nice to get the drug into you that quick. some benzos you can literally feel within seconds of insufflation, xanax is real fast.
if you are freaking out so bad that your about to run to the er, grab a kpin or xanax, snort it. within a couple mintues youll be sitting in your couch smoking weed and saving you a thousand dollar ER trip where they would have just shot you up wihtt valium or ativan anyways
peace

I think all the posts saying that it can't be insufflated should be deleted, because it's misinformation. Klonopin may not be water soluble, but it is LIPID soluble, so it still gets absorbed. Theirs no burn and you get a minty freshness in your nostrils. This route is the most recreational and fast acting. only worst than IM route.

Oh I would like to put my input in here on something. One of the earlier posts was scoffing saying shooting them is a waste...
you apperently know nothing about benzodiazepines shooting them is a whole different leauge its up their with shooting dope in my opinion
anyways someone also said that some benzos work nasaly but kpins dont. this is not true. all of the benzodiazepines work up the nose as far as I know I cant see Any reason why they wouldnt
and THANKS A FUCK TON for bringing this fucking topic back up the Single most Hated thread subject on all of bluelight im sure, one that no one will ever agree on (despite facts) and its asked almost 15 times every day for the past 10 years or however long this fuckign site has been around. im sure most people didnt reply because they just wanted to scream when they saw this : )

This should be closed. But, yes, it's the never-ending phenomenon of seeing what people can snort up their fucking nose. We all know benzos are best broken down by the traditional route. End of story.

I'd rather snort doxylamine succinate over clonazepam.

Of those two, clonazepam has a better oral bioavailability.

its hard to find a forum without some BS opinion with no education on the subject by Capitan Heroin...

i dont know if you are just opening random threads and just posting stupid shit without reading any input from people who have already clarified the topic...

Clonazepam is lipid soluble which means it can be snorted...if someone wants to sacrifice the duration of the drug but instead have a much faster and stronger onset it is rational they snort it

ie...someone is having a panic attack and snort their k-pin ; faster onset equals end of problem

doxylamine on the otherhand is a anti-histamine similar to benadryl if iam not mistaken...i am not sure why you would want to snort it or where the parallel between snorting k-pin and doxylamine is.......

its hard to find a forum without some BS opinion with no education on the subject by Capitan Heroin...

i dont know if you are just opening random threads and just posting stupid shit without reading any input from people who have already clarified the topic...

Clonazepam is lipid soluble which means it can be snorted...if someone wants to sacrifice the duration of the drug but instead have a much faster and stronger onset it is rational they snort it

ie...someone is having a panic attack and snort their k-pin ; faster onset equals end of problem

doxylamine on the otherhand is a anti-histamine similar to benadryl if iam not mistaken...i am not sure why you would want to snort it or where the parallel between snorting k-pin and doxylamine is.......
You jump to conclusions really quick...

all I said was that doxylamine has an increased bioavailability when snorted, and clonazepam didn't. I posted a thread that linked a study that proved doxylamine has a really high bioavailability when insuffulated. So as I said, go do some research, please.

You can still snort a kpin to effect, I didn't say it was a sin or anything, you're just going to have a shorter duration and a lower bioavailability. This probably doesn't matter if you have more benzos than you would typically need, you can just do more.

Why do people love to bicker at people for not holding the same opinions as others? Is it because they're afraid they might be wrong or something?

because snorting benzos has nothing at all to do with doxylamine which isn't even a recreational drug ... so why would you talk about snorting it

i did kinda freak out in that last post..my b..i feel like i just always see your posts and completely disagree with them..

i don't care bout your research on DOXYLIMINE...plugging vitamin C might have a higher bio availability but i sure as hell am not going to do that

I am bringing up a different drug in order to paint you a picture.

You don't put drugs up your nose unless you're actually going to get something MORE out of it that you couldn't with a less damaging ROA, especially when you're snorting PILLS.

Let me explain why you would want a better bioavailability - YOU GET MORE OUT OF YOUR DRUGS.

If that isn't plain as day to you, you don't know shit.