• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

I'm starting to not feel any emotional shit whatsoever this is great. I don't upset over owt or wound up it's ace. Glad it went back on cit.

Evey

Yeah citalopram was good at that for me for a couple of months until I stopped being able to articulate my thoughts and even read people properly (not that I claim to possess that ability now).

My main ability seems to be using brackets in every post :p

Good on ya Eve, hope it keeps working, life would be much less hectic.

Exactly. Like a certain family member hasn't spoke to me in a month n wont invite me to dinner on Sundays just takes my daughter n I'm no longer upset over it dont think i'm feeling owt.

Evey

Exactly. Like a certain family member hasn't spoke to me in a month n wont invite me to dinner on Sundays just takes my daughter n I'm no longer upset over it dont think i'm feeling owt.

Evey

Not a problem for me anymore, all blood relatives are dead bar the kids (And if they carry on...)

Certain relative interfere n have this way of making me feel like the worst parent ever. I'm either spoiling her or all self n if I dare say how I feel they get offended n either have a go at me or don't speak to me.

Evey

Well, I hereby offer my services to fit a little corner shelf to all the ladies' shower cubicles so they can have a shower beer. I'll wear my red dungarees while doing so. I'll be more like a middle-aged Super Mario than that bloke out of the Diet Coke advert, so don't get too excited, girls.

Travelling expenses charged at 40p per mile, and let's call it 50 quid per installation + one beer and a shower so I can try it out first. %)

I'll go for it if I can give you an actual Mario hat, and have a friend who would undoubtedly be thrilled if you had the seedy facial hair to accompany ;)

Don't worry about your relatives too much Evey, there's always one or two that have a thing to say but you know your daughter best. Nowt wrong with spoiling a kid from time to time and nowt wrong with being strict either. Is a balance innit

After a much delayed response to my payment, my vendor has acknowledged receipt and popped my 1P-LSD in the post... Snoo-hoo-ho....! Legal acid coming in the post.

Swirly timed ahead....! =D

No snoo in like over a week, come on people!

Having a stupid good day, got a month off starting Sunday evening, friends coming up next week, I'm ridiculously in love and the weather rocks. Also looking at new houses, so that's snootastic too, missus told me the other day she wants to move in a year or so and I said we can, she looked so damn happy. Obviously not gonna buy owt yet but looking over new developments and stuff is fun and kinda giving us an idea of what to look for. Looking forward to the future for the first time in my life just cos she's along for the ride <3

Yeah, looking at the outskirts of the city and some of the surrounding towns/villages. Can deal with a bit of a commute, or a new job. Either works!

No snoo in like over a week, come on people!
sis getting admitted to hospital today = major, major snoo.

A year in the making. About fucking time. Shes at a university hospital where they know and understand her (and my) many many genetic rareties.

First night Ive had in a while I can go to sleep KNOWING shes in the right hands and getting a thorough, much much needed MOT

nite folks. sleep well y'all. I know I will tonight fer a change.

wooop!!!

Been so long since I've had a nice bit of Polm.

Beautiful&#55357;&#56445;

Off to see Novelist tonight and Brixton Splash tomorrow. Brixton weekend snoo I suppose.

Finally going to get my deposit back from my student house so I've got another £300 to spend. Or not really cos I'm still into my overdraft. Technicalities :p I can still afford a treat. ;)

Also much bigger snoo in the next few weeks hopefully but I'm trying not to get too excited yet.

I'm back at school this week on a software training course which finishes at 4pm every day so I'm almost home already!

Don't normally get home til gone 7 even if I leave work at a reasonable time, and that almost never happens. Last week I didn't get home before 9 all week. Plus it doesn't start til 10am so I'm getting about 2hrs more in bed in the morning.

Epic snoo!

Went shopping with me mum today, got meself a new dress for my uncle's wedding at the end of the month, first one I've bought in about ten years and it's lovely and pretty and yay =D

you are lying, and the only way we will know otherwise is if you take pics or at least post a link to the above offending article.

.... waiting, kthnx <3

I shall take and post a photo forthwith! When I am less drunk <3