• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo! Part Two!!

Knebworth & Dance Music. Think this would have been the second year. Was there last year.Got muddy.

Absolutely gutted.

Fuck British festivals I'm not going to bother again.

looks like Bjork's getting most of the blame because she pulled out. what an absolute clusterfuck.

felix said:
looks like Bjork's getting most of the blame because she pulled out. what an absolute clusterfuck.

Nah it's the promoters at fault, not Bjork.

It's a dance festival and although she's a major act nearly everyone going would have been interested in things other than her.

Poor advertising is the problem. Their ticket sales must have been way down on expectations if the sponsors are pulling out. After that it's just a domino effect.

These things happen every year, unfortunately. :(

I just got a really fucking nice suit at halfprice in Covent Garden.

Lanificio F.lli Cerruti. I'm going to a wedding this weekend, and I shall score;)

duck_racer said:
WiTC has been cancelled.

Majo major anti-snoo :( :(

Ahhhh maaaan. :( Sorry to hear that dude.

Seems like loads of British festivals have had difficulty selling out tickets this year. Glade, Glastonbury etc... Guess the shitty weather last year, very high prices & enticing foreign prospects have done for them.

Anyway, snoo: going for a nice, tranquil walk in the park & feeding the ducks. :)

My snoo for the day:

I got woken up early, so not a good start, only to be told 'wake up, I got yer money'

Mate owed me 20 quid, turns out he had found nearly half a K on the street, so i end up with 50, which means I'm getting a quarter tomorrow, and most of my night was spent getting free ching, beer and bongs, and having a whole fuckload of codeine tablets and syrup at my house ready to ward off any hint of a comedown.

Yeah, I meant half a grand.

Good for him, but some poor fucker is probably steaming right about now, I'm not about to hand the quarter I just bought into the police station to compensate said guy however=D

got just under a 1/8 of weed and a double bed for free yesterday, plus mucho booze.

this is very good

Ordered a ticket to see Shpongle LIVE, first time they've actually done so in the U.K. In fact, they've only ever done 2 proper live sets, both times in Japan (oh edit, actually they've done Twisted parties before my bad), although the DJing stuff they do is still quality; saw Raja Ram boogying away at Glasto last year.

Shit i'm excited!!! arrayayayayyayayayaya! Not even the howling gale slamming cows and trees at my window can dampen my spirits! :D

sucks to hear about WiTC.... that truly pisses all over snoo :(

Last edited:
Snoo - today has been intermittent - spending the night talking about all manner of things with the missus was very good - coming to work wasn't good - mixed with bouts of anxiety!!

A sorta bipolar version of snoo would be one way of putting it

My snoo of today has been spending all evening with my beloved<3 <3 ;) talking about evrything & anything and we actually got to listen to each other for once=D <3 <3 , instead of the me me me verbage that can develop after being awake for more than 24 hrs (+++ . hours by later no doubt8o :) :( :( ) !!!!!

Snoo by proxy..

Yesterday my little sister ran the race for life in memory of our mam. She managed to run it in 41mins and 30 seconds =D

n5939022195925708601ne8.jpg