Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo! Part Two!!

that is VERY cool. :)

hats off to anyone that can run for 41 minutes, regardless of the distance. :D

:)

It's 5k. 3.1 miles. She did well. She raised well over 200 quid for cancer research.

Me and my sis did a one a few years back with mam encouraging us! By next year I want to be fit enough to RUN one!

Go for it. Running is genuinely fun when you're doing it for something

Sometimes I get the urge to just go outside and run and not stop til the urge has gone. I need to stop drinking too much and sort myself out and get healthy!

I'm taking part in the works sports day on Thursday to raise funds for the special olympics as the company I work for is the official partner!

Should be snooful as its proper egg n spoon, three legged, wheel barrow and space hopper relays! Of course my team is highly competitive and we have to win ;)

Space hoppers? thpose tose things are a death trap.

Special olympics eh? haha I shouldn't even be tempted to make jokes , but for some reason, there the temptation to enter Spadey behind his back....

Bet theres one or two worth doing there though=D

Drinking fine fine whiskey, doing a line of coke, listening to the Chemical Brothers and chatting to Deathrow on msn

The fact that he was prettttty fucked, and I was a bit too. Just sharing fuckedness

I'm only messing. I've had many a fucked-up chat with him on MSN.

DSCF0169.jpg

Going to sleep - eventually - that was quality snoo!

my friend was riding home on his bike the other day and loads of negativity just lifted off his head. This is big Snoo considering what he's been through!

Having to eat a tin of baked beans for dinner - not snoo

I was driving around Tottenham tonight and I was just rolling down this street and a little turkish kid (about 12) gave me a big wave. Was funny as fuck and made me feel good:)

Is it possible to get any type of snoo that engages all the senses at once ?

Felix you are knowledgable & online perhaps you could tell me.