• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking Heroin Megathread v. Like Chasing a Dragon

Thank you I was successful for the most part but I notice that it is much easier to burn heroin so I'm trying to fine tune my method.

For whatever reason, I have never had ANY luck smoking H. This is coming from someone who only snorts it and has never IV'd. I've tried every which way and...nothing. Yet if I snort the same stuff, I'm nodding for hours afterwards. Not sure what the issue is for me.

For whatever reason, I have never had ANY luck smoking H. This is coming from someone who only snorts it and has never IV'd. I've tried every which way and...nothing. Yet if I snort the same stuff, I'm nodding for hours afterwards. Not sure what the issue is for me.
I snorted it first and woke up on the couch with paramedics around me. My wife found me on the couch on my side and she said I was barely breathing and I wouldn't wake up... They gave me narcan but I told them I didn't take anything. It was definitely scary and strange waking up like that so ever since that happened I just smoked. Mind you I never snorted #4 afghan heroin and I obviously snorted way too much so the thought of injecting or snorting it again scares the shit out of me.

I snorted it first and woke up on the couch with paramedics around me. My wife found me on the couch on my side and she said I was barely breathing and I wouldn't wake up... They gave me narcan but I told them I didn't take anything. It was definitely scary and strange waking up like that so ever since that happened I just smoked. Mind you I never snorted #4 afghan heroin and I obviously snorted way too much so the thought of injecting or snorting it again scares the shit out of me.
That has happened to me 5 or 6 times now, paramedics and all. Even my girlfriend hit me with narcan herself a handful of times. You would think it would scare me away, but it hasn't. I would smoke it but like I said, no feeling. Why don't you just snort a lot less?

Smoked it for 15 years because promised wife no needle at first i sizzled as much as i smoked now it so easy . Watched a show about heroin smoking in south africa they not use tube half the gear going in the air

Watched a show about heroin smoking in south africa they not use tube half the gear going in the air

I'd be interest in watching this show if it's something you're able to link? What do you mean by 'they not use tube'? Do you mean not using an aluminium foil tube? Or no tube at all? I can't say I've ever encountered people smoking without a some sort of device.

The dynamic in South Africa in an interesting one. Around 10-15 years ago, there were roughly double the number of people who smoked/inhaled heroin compared to those who inject. However, in recent years we've seen the number of people who inject increase. The are multiple reasons for this including, financial and the availability of services. Despite heroin being relatively cheap in South Africa, it is mostly used my the most marginalized, including Black and Brown people, and those who are street-based. With increasing tolerance, there's a cost benefit analysis that is often made, and with many living below the poverty line, we've seen people switch to injecting to get more 'bang' for their 'buck'. Further, opioid substitution therapy programmes in South Africa are only available for people who inject drugs, with only a couple of programmes (e.g. Bellhaven Centre in Durban) accommodating of people who inject.

Among those who do smoke/inhale, most do so via tinfoil (aluminum foil) whereas a smaller amount will smoke heroin in a cigarette mixed with cannabis.

Well with chasing you can gauge your dose way more easily. You notice how high you're getting and if the effects seem to be getting too much you can just lay off. Whereas with snorting and mainlining the entire lot hits you at once and you just have to cross your fingers that you judged the amount right

"Chasing the dragon" is an art for sure...whoever said that nailed it. If you don't know what you're doing, your shit will go up in smoke so quickly and you'll be left with a piece of burnt foil. My DOC is crack (I do not get all geeked out and act like an idiot when smoking crack; I am a grown woman and you will not find me crawling around on the floor praying I will find something), so I put my dope right on top of my chore in the crack pipe. Fire it up - SLOWLY!!! - and there you have it...warm and fuzzy and all better...

I'd be interest in watching this show if it's something you're able to link? What do you mean by 'they not use tube'? Do you mean not using an aluminium foil tube? Or no tube at all? I can't say I've ever encountered people smoking without a some sort of device.

The dynamic in South Africa in an interesting one. Around 10-15 years ago, there were roughly double the number of people who smoked/inhaled heroin compared to those who inject. However, in recent years we've seen the number of people who inject increase. The are multiple reasons for this including, financial and the availability of services. Despite heroin being relatively cheap in South Africa, it is mostly used my the most marginalized, including Black and Brown people, and those who are street-based. With increasing tolerance, there's a cost benefit analysis that is often made, and with many living below the poverty line, we've seen people switch to injecting to get more 'bang' for their 'buck'. Further, opioid substitution therapy programmes in South Africa are only available for people who inject drugs, with only a couple of programmes (e.g. Bellhaven Centre in Durban) accommodating of people who inject.

Among those who do smoke/inhale, most do so via tinfoil (aluminum foil) whereas a smaller amount will smoke heroin in a cigarette mixed with cannabis.
They also using crumpuled foil smoke blow all over the show im just nitpicking but still watch at 2 .47

Nr 3 heroin i started out snorting and this worked perfectly for me, but that was my introduction to heroin, i didn't realize i was really missing something cause if i remember correctly i never really nodded from IT, but i only used really small doses and i didn't use regularly enough at that time to create Any tolerance i was aware of...

But i Just felt like experimenting a bit with heroin and tried smoking It, but i Couldnt get Any effect using foil... Many users over here use a Meth bowl to smoke heroin,.so i tried this and this worked perfectly for me and was to me far superior to snorting: this made me nod severely...

interludium: i dont fully understand how a base (H3) can actually.produce effects noticable to such a degree when snorted, can Anyone give me An exact explanation.of this?

i shot up heroin once, and once in a speedball, i Just needed to experience this once, and IT was good but still, i expected more... After that i never shot up again and very sure i Will also never do this again..

But my best heroin experiences were with nr 4 heroin, and only snorted, this produced one of the most intense euphorias i ever experienced, but i only experienced such An intense effect from that specific batch, of which I suppose was Just very good quality, and once that source had a.new batch i searched quite a lot for similar quality but could not get this from Both the same source As well as Any other source, i still found some okay batches but not by far like that first batch i scored, the best batches i could after that score actually consistently came from that same source, i Tried many new ones but this was Inferior product every time and regularly i stumbled upon batchres that produced no effects at all and at some point I gave up hope for heroin...

Nr 3 heroin i started out snorting and this worked perfectly for me, but that was my introduction to heroin, i didn't realize i was really missing something cause if i remember correctly i never really nodded from IT, but i only used really small doses and i didn't use regularly enough at that time to create Any tolerance i was aware of...

But i Just felt like experimenting a bit with heroin and tried smoking It, but i Couldnt get Any effect using foil... Many users over here use a Meth bowl to smoke heroin,.so i tried this and this worked perfectly for me and was to me far superior to snorting: this made me nod severely...

interludium: i dont fully understand how a base (H3) can actually.produce effects noticable to such a degree when snorted, can Anyone give me An exact explanation.of this?

i shot up heroin once, and once in a speedball, i Just needed to experience this once, and IT was good but still, i expected more... After that i never shot up again and very sure i Will also never do this again..

But my best heroin experiences were with nr 4 heroin, and only snorted, this produced one of the most intense euphorias i ever experienced, but i only experienced such An intense effect from that specific batch, of which I suppose was Just very good quality, and once that source had a.new batch i searched quite a lot for similar quality but could not get this from Both the same source As well as Any other source, i still found some okay batches but not by far like that first batch i scored, the best batches i could after that score actually consistently came from that same source, i Tried many new ones but this was Inferior product every time and regularly i stumbled upon batchres that produced no effects at all and at some point I gave up hope for heroin...
I appreciate all the feedback here, it’s interesting to see how everyone seems to have a different technique for it. It’s my experience that using a meth pipe to smoke anything other than meth is a huge waste. Meth has a total different consistency and it will burn clean and somewhat slow. Coke and heroin do not have the same consistency and they go up in smoke so quickly that if You’re not ready then you’ve just lost your whole hit…

I appreciate all the feedback here, it’s interesting to see how everyone seems to have a different technique for it. It’s my experience that using a meth pipe to smoke anything other than meth is a huge waste. Meth has a total different consistency and it will burn clean and somewhat slow. Coke and heroin do not have the same consistency and they go up in smoke so quickly that if You’re not ready then you’ve just lost your whole hit…
I realize this is wasteful, but works a lot better for me than snorting,.so only that would probably be more than enough for me to do this, add to that that smoking a pipe is by far my most favorite wat of consuming drugs as well as the fact that every aspect of smoking with a Meth pipe to me gives me such a feeling of a quality regarding things that have to do with the routine of the smoking itself,.this makes that I quite happily accept being to some degree wasteful in exchange for the experience this able to provide for me...