• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Smoking DMT from a gas mask

I don't think it would be a good idea.

The vaporized DMT condenses back very fast when it loses heat. This is why you get so much residue on your DMT pipes.

Imagine, your whole face covered in DMT residue...

That says it all.

Best way to smoke DMT, IME, is in a small pre-heated glass bong without water. Wrap the bong in a heating pad for an hour beforehand to get it warm so that the vapor doesn't condense as readily.

The fact that DMT is relatively easily vaporized is physically-chemically connected to the fact that it condenses back so easily. I'm not sure but I think the melting point and boiling point are just close together like MP = 46 degrees C and BP = 60-80 degrees C for freebase.
That means there is not much energy needed to make it into a gas form, but the vapor doesn't have to make a huge leap in energy back down either if it wants to depose,
correct me if I'm wrong.

If MP+BP were significantly higher you could just stuff the DMT in an electric vaporizer and inhale it casually from a plastic balloon - that would be grand!

The only good thing about a gas mask, if you aren't being gassed, is that you can pretend to be Ganesh.

Dude, I will never look at that trippy Dombo pink elephant parade scene the same way again...

I can't read this thread title without thinking "Jesus that sounds unpleasant."

Yeah I have a gasmask and putting it on gives me this dreadful biohazard/post-cataclysmic feeling like I'm with a SWAT team raiding some anthrax-ridden scene.

Not the most ideal base point!

I can't read this thread title without thinking "Jesus that sounds unpleasant."

I can't read this thread title without thinking of a picture of a certain BL mod I saw recently :D

And no, I'm not saying which one ;)

i smoked pot through a gas mask bong and it wsa unpleasant.
i imagine this to be alot worse,.

DMT smoke crystalizing on your eye balls, ewww

Yeah, it already stings enough when it condenses inside the mouth...

Yup, smoking weed through a gas mask was a standard rite of smoking passage when I was at college, Delysd. My eyes are stinging at the memory :|

Coincedentally my bong has more than once turned into an entity/face, I'm convinced Walt Disney smoked a fair share of deemsters...

gas-mask-bong.jpg

lumiere.gif
3604218_1d06d9a6-3a7a-4bbe-9e1a-66be9ffbc093-cogsworth.jpg

Signs your son or daughter is on drugs:
They smoke DMT from a gas mask.

This is so far beyond the realm of what normal rational people would ever conceive of. God, I hope I never meet a straight who happened to read this thread and I'm all, "hey, ayahuasca is coo!" and he is all "oh man you use drugs you smoke alphabet drugs from a gas mask."

lord.

i can't think of any way that would actually happen but the hypothetical situation amuses me for my lack of words.

i smoked pot through a gas mask bong and it wsa unpleasant.
i imagine this to be alot worse,.

DMT smoke crystalizing on your eye balls, ewww

Yeah, I smoked pot from a gas mask my friend had in high school. Pot gives me anxiety if the set&setting is bad and this was a VERY unpleasant way for me to smoke pot :|

I can't imagine what it would be like with DMT. It starts hitting you hard and your face is still in this claustrophobic contraption full of caustic, condensing smoke. :\

after you blast off i dont think it would matter...

haha, I didn't plan on seeing this thread again.

I was quickly convinced that this is an awful idea.

Perhaps you could try taking ayahuasca while wearing a gasmask next?