View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Smoking DMT from a gas mask

morex

Bluelighter
I was wondering if anyone has ever smoked DMT from a gas mask. I know that a lot of people have trouble getting big enough hits to break through, so would this be a good idea? I could see how you would be too confused to take it off though, so maybe your friends would have to time the hit and take it off after 30 seconds or something.

I should have some DMT in about a week, and I'm REALLY excited; it will be my first time, and hopefully will be the beginning of a very nice friendship with DMT. I don't plan on trying the gas mask the first time though; just my good old DMT pipe I bought last week. I already <3 that pipe.

I don't know.....it somewhat sounds like a good idea, as long as you have enough oxygen going through too lol.

Breathing DMT......8o

morex, sounds like a great idea.

P.S. do you have a picture of your DMT pipe? I'm always curious to see what people smoke DMT out of...

I don't think it would be a good idea.

The vaporized DMT condenses back very fast when it loses heat. This is why you get so much residue on your DMT pipes.

Imagine, your whole face covered in DMT residue...

I don't think it would be a good idea.

The vaporized DMT condenses back very fast when it loses heat. This is why you get so much residue on your DMT pipes.

Imagine, your whole face covered in DMT residue...

Ooh, that doesn't sound too fun. I doubt I will try this, but I thought of it so I had to start a thread.

I haven't used my pipe yet, but it looks like this, except my stem is a bit longer:

http://files.shroomery.org/files/09-002/160923384-pipe.jpg

I've been warned not to suck too hard though; I tried to get one with the bend, but my local headshop didn't have one. They did have a bong looking pipe though, something akin to this:

http://forums.mycotopia.net/attachm...delics/67824d1195323183-dmt-pipe-p1130649.jpg

It was $20 and it looked so cool.

while in all practicality, it sounds like it could work well. But being stuck with a gas mask on while starting a trip could really freak me the fuck out

The first one seems good. Those bong like things, they have the same problem of lots of DMT condensing on the inside. Which is a waste of material...

I mean, the stuff even condenses on your mouth when you inhale it. Makes your tongue all numb.

The first one seems good. Those bong like things, they have the same problem of lots of DMT condensing on the inside. Which is a waste of material...

I mean, the stuff even condenses on your mouth when you inhale it. Makes your tongue all numb.

Thanks for telling me that. I'll just stick to my normal pipe. Are there any other ways to take big hits, or do you just have to try to get in a few before you take off?

Simple designs are best. A lightbulb vape. Or...

The thing I use: cut the bottom half from a beer can, and the top half from a plastic bottle, and tape them together, so that it becomes like a half-metal-half-plastic bottle. Then you just drop some DMT in there and heat it from below with a lighter. When it fills up, suck the smoke up. Or instead of a lighter you can just put it on the stove.

Sorry, I can't visualize how you would pull this off but maybe my gas mask is a bit different from yours. In any case, I don't see the advantage but I do see the increased potential to become pretty confused plus being stuck with overly harsh smoke or having it condensed...

Creative though! :)

I don't own a gas mask (well I do have a "real" one, and I've heard that I can modify it to make a gas mask bong), but a friend does have one designed to smoke with. I've accepted that it would probably be a failure, but if I ever try it, I will let everyone know how it went.

I might have to try that can+bottle contraption on the stove. Eliminating the lighter seems like it would make it easier to focus on inhaling the vapors.

Search for "the machine dmt" on here and you will see tons of discussion on how to make this smoking device.

If you have quality DMT three large tokes from the machine will definitely allow you to breakthrough.

oh god the pain and causticness....

can you imagine that shit in your eyes and nose......

To those of you who have smoked DMT, you know that you would not want the burning plastic tasting vapor to be in your nose and eyes...

use "the machine" or find/make a crackpipe....

you just need a brillo pad and a little bit of pipe...

or in the case of the machine you need brillo and a liquor bottle...

^ haha seriously, I definitely notice it on my tongue on lower dose trips, I Couldn't ever imagine what would result from surrounding your face w/ DMT Vapors.

Thanks for telling me that. I'll just stick to my normal pipe. Are there any other ways to take big hits, or do you just have to try to get in a few before you take off?

Hit pipe, hold for as long as you can....

By then you should be unable to continue.... if it happens before the 3rd time, set the pipe down...

i dont think anyone will beleive me but

when i woke up thismorning, that was the first thought in my head.

"i wonder how smoking dmt out of a gasmask would go... maybe attach a baloon or something"

That would be a waste of dmt. Unless suppose someone has a considerable amount. If so, it sounds worthy of at least a try.

If you're having that much trouble with getting a full dose then use a waterfall.

put some weed in the bowl (So its ~half full), put your dmt on there the heat the bowl (GENTLY) till the dmt melts onto the weed, you want it to melt onto the weed but not flow down and out the bottom of the bowl, a screen could also be a good idea, then cover this DMT+weed with some more weed. Obviously some other herb could be used instead.

Fill the waterfall with warm water, this is to try and prevent the dmt from condensing on the walls of the bong too much, and away you go. When burning it light the weed and then hold the lighter away so it still puts some heat in there without burning everything to shit.

Worked for me with my first breakthrough =D

i dont think anyone will beleive me but

when i woke up thismorning, that was the first thought in my head.

"i wonder how smoking dmt out of a gasmask would go... maybe attach a baloon or something"

I'm not sure why I thought of it, but that's kind of cool. Even though it might be uncomfortable, maybe you could put the gas mask in the oven at like 150 degrees for an hour or something, so that the vapor won't deposit on your face/gasmask. I don't think I will try it though.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

yeah dude i totally want a burning mask strapped to my face
pro