• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Smoking Datura

I've done it at low doses as an anti-emetic accompanying Tricho cacti. Never more than a couple of hits though. It's safe enough by this ROA, making sure not to overshoot the mark. It's my preferred method for mescaline induced nausea.

I've done it at low doses as an anti-emetic accompanying Tricho cacti. Never more than a couple of hits though. It's safe enough by this ROA, making sure not to overshoot the mark. It's my preferred method for mescaline induced nausea.
I would say that is my favourite anti-nausea in general.
I needed to do a long trip in ship from iberian peninsula to canary islands and well...
it was horribly nauseating, that time there wasn't any (mandatory) physician in the ship and I hadn't with me anything against nausea except for datura seeds.
I used them, and give around 15 to a girl who was almost passing out because of the nausea, we both were benefited for several hours, just with 4-5 seeds,
I told the girl not to use more than 8 seeds in 10 hours, and she had no problem, I could sleep, what I didn't expect at all.

Smoking Datura is a good way to titrate the dose and keep it low. At low doses, it is like an antihistamine as to CNS effects. Not a good high, but if you are 17 and only have one joint...
Contac used to have atropine in it and there were Jimson Weed cigarettes sold many years ago for asthma.

At higher doses Datura is dangerous as hell, unless you like wandering into your neighbor's house naked and playing his piano.