View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Smoking Datura

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I'd heard of this ROA many times & the difference in effect compared to drinking or eating. I'm fully aware of what Datura can do hence why I think smoking may be better for me.

Anyone any experience with smoking it? Any tips etc would be useful tbh folks as I'm doing it &?

You shouldnt do it, but smoking belladonna leaf I found much more active. Did I mention you shouldnt do it?

I've smoked Datura Stramonium and Datura Inoxia. Very different from oral ingestion.
Stramonium has a bit more stimulating character, Inoxia more sedating - both get you datura-stoned.

Bong is preferable. I grind/chop up about 5-7 seeds/cup.

The chest pain was pretty bad, of the "better not move an inch" variety.

The combination datura x cannabis always gave fantastic closed eye visuals, but cannabis for me greatly increased the heart load of the Datura.

Plus I fell out with a Mexican witch yesterday & kinda embarrassed her, she isn't happy with me

Plus I fell out with a Mexican witch yesterday & kinda embarrassed her, she isn't happy with me
Be careful and stay safe. I know people who took Datura but they made an infusion with the leaves, flowers, seeds, and one friend liked to mix it into Ayahuasca.

Erowid has a section in a Datura FAQ about smoking it.

I did a simple Google search for 'smoking Datura' and found this website, and on other drug forum websites like reddit there are topics about people smoking the flowers, leaves, and seeds.

Last edited:
Be careful and stay safe. I know people who took Datura but they made an infusion with the leaves, flowers, seeds, and one friend liked to mix it into Ayahuasca.

Erowid has a section in a Datura FAQ about smoking it.

I did a simple Google search for 'smoking Datura' and found this website, and on other drug forum websites like reddit there are topics about people smoking the flowers, leaves, and seeds.

Thanks for that, I'm about to have a look. I got the idea from a podcast on the subject.

Yeah Erowid Datura vault has kept me laughing for years. The section called "Train wrecks & disasters" say it all. My favourite TR is where the guy got naked & ran around saying he was The Terminator.

My favourite trip report for Datura is this one.

Just about to read it now.
My favourite is the first in train wrecks & disasters
That says it all imho.