• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes actual skill to win a bake off with oats. ;) Chocolate is the easy way out.

Last edited:
Madam sexiness!! (Samadhi) I'm in love with today!

Oh man tell me about it.. aaamazzzing!!! I LOVED today... it's amazing how much a clear blue sky, sunshine and above cold breeze actually lifts your mood. Im bummed to see for the rest of the week it's gonna be back to cold, but i have faith we will get more weather like today!

Madam sexiness again - It takes actual skill to win a bake off with oats. Chocolate is the easy way out.

Fuckin' aye!

Even a baked potatoe would walk all over oats.

Even though this is a bake off i do get the idea it consists of the sweet baked goods like cup cakes and cookies (mmmm!!) and tarts, so im afraid your baked potato would get laughed and pointed at. Sure it's baked, but you can't exactly dip it into a cuppa now can you? =D

*Imagining busty dipping potato into cuppa tea*

That's a fail dude. ;)

As an aside, i really don't think the key ingredient to the sweet sweet deliciousness of the ANZAC biscuit is the oats - i have an incling it may have something to do with the copious amounts of golden syrup and butter added to the oats, flour and coconut, lol. Just sayin.

PS: He won - against lemon slice and white chocolate cupcakes. =D

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

:)

Lemon slice....fail, white chocolate..... fail.

Triple choc brownies would have been a clear winner imo.

Can you dip lemon slice into a coffee?

^ You certainly can. You really don't know your way around much else but chocolate, yeah? ;)

(eh, i'm a proud sweet tooth - 70% cocoa dark choc ftmfw) :D

That's a ridiculous definition of dipable treats. Fuck you if you approach my coffee with a slice of that!

No double dipping. I don't dip, I basically just skull.

My garden is looking more and more awesome by the day, I love Spring. I am going to plant a whole heap of Cactus I've been growing in a bed tomorrow. Macking garden :)

svMALTHOUSE-420x0.jpg

You're a rapist

Stones and glasshouses Mick.... :\

Mick's a rapist?

C'mon busty, let's see what the story is before acting like media clowns.

Ha ha ha. Good one.

But Collingwood are still 2010 premiers so haters can go fuck themselves!

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.