• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My winnings on the pokies tonight seemed to keep me, and a few other people in booze all night long tonight. Plus I came home with well over what I went into town with... and I met a cute girl :D

Hey toenibbler, I just had to edit your post that had a link from a website called geekologie. Google Chrome was blocking it because it had been marked as containing malware. For those who saw the post, it was the .gif of that woman getting smacked in the head with a watermelon.

Feeling good today, I thought I would be sore after all the work I did in the garden :)

I did my first fashion show on Wed and the feeling I got seeing my model (who was freakin' amazeballs) strut down the catwalk in an amazing dress and MY make-up is indescribable :D AND the designer and model are both hooking me up with their photography friends so I can build my portfolio :) So so so so so stoked!

I did my first fashion show on Wed and the feeling I got seeing my model (who was freakin' amazeballs) strut down the catwalk in an amazing dress and MY make-up is indescribable :D AND the designer and model are both hooking me up with their photography friends so I can build my portfolio :) So so so so so stoked!

Brilliant news, B :D What an accomplishment - and remember, if you ever need a model for a zombie Bettie Page shoot, i'm your gal <3

Haha that would be unreal!!! Zombie pin up hotness :D

Nice one Wiggy i was curious on what it is that you do! Good work im not surprised you're kicking arse :D

Can't wipe the smile of my face at the moment, I asked my beautiful woman for her hand in marriage on Friday night, Saturday morning, and she said YES!!!!!
Oh the pleasure of being in love and happy

Thanks all, still smiling from ear to ear, and any of those who know me will know that is a big smile =D

More like 'what made me giggle today' was learning that i work with a girl who has the surname "Woodcock"

Poor bitch. =D

What about Semen, Butt and Redcock? It's hard to keep a straight face at work when Mrs Butt comes in :D

I know someone that recently has because they want to become a police officer :)

AAAHHH! I can't get over how beautiful today is in Melbourne! The sun is out, fluffy white clouds in the sky, and WARM! Melbourne may be miserable at times, but hey, at least we Melburnians REALLY appreciate a beautiful Spring/Summer day.

I'm also boiling tins of condensed milk for caramel tarts and Pop is making ANZAC biscuits. He has a bake off at work tomorrow, and his ANZACs are seriously, hands-down, the best i've ever tasted in my life.

I'm in love with today! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.