Small presents! URGENT, PLEASE REPLY!

skydancer

Bluelight Crew
In the style of ... "HEY EVERYBODY I GOT 2 MAKE AN ESSAY TOMOROW ITS SUPOSED TO BE ABOUT THE WAR AN IRAQ AND MUST MAKE AT LEAST 2 POINTS IN FAVER AND 2 AGAINST PLZ HELP ME"

So.

I need to buy a few small things REALLY FAST! As in, today. Male or female. I need at least 3 separate small things.

I don't want to spend more than $10 per thing, but if necessary I WILL, make no mistake about it, oh I WILL!

PLEASE HELP ME!

You have 2 hours

If you won't help me I will go to town and buy something which may not be as good so PLEASE HELP!

i always like to get/give a nice candle for a gift in those types of situations :)

Lotto tickets, candles, cool lookin' huge coffee mugs with candy in them - lemme think some more. not enough coffee this morning........lol

wait, i know for me, i LOVE the small packets of like different flavored millstone coffees. the kind that are like 2 for a buck. You could put together a bunch of those and put them in a coffee mug and wrap it really cute. that's a great gift - for a coffee drinker anyway.......

Du vin.

And if you have two friends who drink and one who doesn't, get the third one a bottle of Welch's grape juice.

And I would smack you in the back of the head if you gave me a lotto ticket.

another idea that I have done is gone to walmart or whereever, and purchased the different flavored popcorn in those decorative tins along with like a gift certificate to a video store. Even if it was like a five dollar gift certificate, that's at least one movie.

ack, i hate popcorn tins.

for the girls, some sort of scented lotion. no clue about the guys. books are a good idea too :) or maybe a small art print or something.

CDs, candy, makeup (lip glosses?), calendars, journals/diaries, a spiffy (nice) writing pen, a packet of stationary with envelopes that match, plants, picture frames, some microbrewed beers (for guys), office desk sets, board games, vases

I'll try to think up some more

Last edited:
honEbee said:
CDs, candy, makeup (lip glosses?), calendars, journals/diaries, a spiffy (nice) writing pen, a packet of stationary with envelopes that match, plants, picture frames, some microbrewed beers (for guys), office desk sets, board games, vases

I'll try to think up some more

Hey!! I would like some microbrewed beer too!! ;)

Me too but a lot of women look down on female beer drinkers (not me! I LOVE beer). I can't tell you the number of women that give me a condescending look if I don't order wine or some frufru drink. I like beer damn it! :)

PS - you are stunning (just looked at your profile pic)

Last edited:
honEbee said:
Me too but a lot of women look down on female beer drinkers (not me! I LOVE beer). I can't tell you the number of women that give me a condescending look if I don't order wine or some frufru drink. I like beer damn it! :)

PS - you are stunning (just looked at your profile pic)

ARE YOU SERIOUS? 8o Ya know, I've never paid attention to that. When I go out, I'm gonna see if I get any "looks" when I order a beer. Lol......I just dare someone to say somethin' to me too. =D

i can't believe i missed this obvious opportunity to make fun of the sinterklaas tradition.

BTW, I got a book, candles + a nice plate to put them on, and an electric coffee cup which has a mixer built in.

Plus some other stuff including a mechanized raindeer which plays the saxophone. :\