• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sleeping With The Enemy: Should You Date Across The Aisle?

IMHO if you see yourself as "Left" or "Right" you have NO RIGHT to be with anyone, God Forbid you may have a child & carry on that Mind Poison.

I swear to Shivya the more I read this part of BL I am glad I'm a Brahmacharya

No matter how similar you think you and your love interests are and how easy it will be to get along with them, there will always be change. The depth of your love is dependent on your ability to accept these differences but the strength of your character is reflected in your ability to know when you can’t handle those differences.

Without acceptance you might find that you have alienated yourself from the greatest gift life has to offer but with too much acceptance you might find that you have let go of core principles in your life.

Where do you draw the line?

“Love is not a victory march. It’s a cold and it’s a broken Hallelujah”

Most of us do.
Opposites attract
I agree. Personally, I used to think this only applied to physical traits but as I've aged I find myself needing more mental challenges to be aroused.

This lady, who we used to double date with my now departed best friend, still goes on dates with us but because it's now three people instead of four (and my own political views have changed) the dynamics have changed dramatically. Conversations often devolve into what feels like her and I just ganging up on my current partner politically. Sure, there might be a moment of pleasure where her and I get to "own the lib" but I get tired of it real fucking quick. Like, it's so fucking boring I hate it.

I managed to get out of the friend zone with her just in time to put her back in. I like her as a friend but it's never going to work out for us sexually, because not only do opposites attract but repetition is boring. And boring is NOT sexy.

all i'm really looking for is someone who isn't afraid to be themselves around me and vice versa.

i am inherently suspicious of people who identify as "political" because it usually means they're highly invested in their curated self-image.

people like that are the sort who would throw their friends under a bus if it meant protecting their persona.

life's too short to spend it growing roots in hostile soil.

highly invested in their curated self-image
This is pretty much the whole point of the thread right here. Being self aware and taking critical evaluations of your own beliefs. I'm done with ignoring narcissistic ideals of what the world is supposed to be objectively.

Politics are personal.

I've curated an even more detailed sculpture of my view tonight by going on yet another date tonight with a left leaning gal alongside my left leaning guy. It went splendid. We had sushi. Both of them complimented me on my handsomeness and composure. It wasn't our first date, in fact it's been several.

I've got a nice buzz going on from the interactions. I could easily see this going further if it weren't for the fact that she is leaving the country again soon.

We need an update after! Good luck!
It went well. We made plans to stay at her place in Mexico sometime in the near future so we are definitely going to continue the relationship.

She gave us both a kiss at the end of the night.