• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

slang terms for "grades" of pot

kali term....
stress- shity bud wich make u stress over y u bought it
bomb- good weed because when u took the first hit it was the bomb
chronik-killa shiet that will fuk u up in 2 or 3 hits
and theres diffrent types like white widow,purple kush, kryptanite, g40, skunk.....

im in tucson arizona but ive circled the US at least four times so i thought i might post.
i know that the new england area has been putting out some good stuff lately but i have yet to experiment with it.
which leads me to only post about our good old humboldt county.
humboldt county is famour for the pot that they produce.you really wont hear "dank" or "shwag" from northern cali on up.they classify their weed as either "green bud" or "mex".
green bud is the stuff dreams are made of,mex is average,basically the same stuff i can get here in arizona.
/me humps humboldt county

i had some from humboldt county and in my opinion there weed is really good i told one hit of that shit and was pretty fuk up

so according to you, there is pot that sucks and pot that is good. whatever. there's certainly mid-grade pot.
no dood its all some trend someone made up somewhere. for real! there is schwag that might get you 'higher' than normal schwag, BUT ITS NOT WORTH ANY MORE MONEY.
And then there are failed or poorly grown crops of nugs.
No one plants bud and says, "im gonna grow some middies!" they just grow shitty weed and try to cop it off as something better than schwag, so they can charge an extra 5-10$.

los angeles, ca
Stress- comes from mexico and is the same as schwag with lots o' seeds.
Chronic- good shit, goes for like $40-50/8th
Dank- (includes kush which i actually think may be the same as skunk since it smells like it and OG kush which is the most insane weed I have ever smoked in my life, better than any of the shit in amsterdamn) Goes for up to $500/oz, but worth every penny.

Originally posted by Big Andy:
Grams and eighth ounce divisions are all you can get. 20 to 25 bucks for a gram, 60 to 75 for an eighth.
What horrible ethics; around here, if you buy a larger quantity you better be getting a better price.
You're paying the same per gram when you buy an 1/8?! You should find a new dealer.
But for the initial question...THIS should help.
As for the kinE/kinD debate, I just spent the past half hour looking for something to substantiate claims. I couldn't find anything supporting kinE.
Originally posted by HYDRO_CHRONIC:
kon-bud =good shit!(dont know how it went fron kind to KON,weird.

Maybe it's just the accent.
Originally posted by THE WOOD:
No one plants bud and says, "im gonna grow some middies!" they just grow shitty weed and try to cop it off as something better than schwag, so they can charge an extra 5-10$.
Granted, it is all marketing. But are you willing to pay more for better quality weed? Surely. You may not reduce yourself to anything less than 'dro (which I could certianly relate), but anyone willing to purchase lower quality weed might cough up an additional $5 for a headache-free high.
If I'm desperate (and I do mean desperate) and my usual sources are dry you can bet I'd seek out mids before schwag.
~Erik

in california prices r diffrent from prices in other places like in cali one gram is 20$ and in arakansas for 20$ u kan get 5gram but usually the 5gram is mostly crappy bud. in kali the shitiest buds r the best buds in arkansas kuz there stuff suks

Figured I'd put in my .$02
From Pennsylvania
I've heard most of the terms on this list used before at least once... but I have a few more to add.
We call the lowest grade 'dirt' because it's so brown and loose it looks like dirt with a ton of seeds in it. 'Gully' is another one.
Commercial or 'commerc' (kom-mersh) is the seedy pretty low grade stuff.
Middies are a cut above commercial grade. While nothing too special... they are usually less seedy and provide a better high.
I call extremely potenet stuff 'ganja' or 'doja.'

shwagg=low grade weed, gets ya high but has beans and stems to pick from
midgrades=better than shwagg but yet there is shwagg thats better than mids.
kind buds=high grade buds, usualy with crystals or the buds.
and of course there are more types of weed but those are the basic grades of weed

Ok guys, here's how it is in my neighborhood.
You got the Diggity Schwiggity FIREASS DANK. This is like your best shit it's like megapotent and has all this sticky white crap on it. It's like man smoke a fattybombatty blizzunt of this and you're out like a whore in a lighthouse.
Then you got the Mid-high Greenz. These are like good if you can't find any Diggity Schwiggity Fireass Dank but it's like not as mellow and talky and smacky. It's like you're falling through all this shit but not really floating, it's like opposite floatation and shit.
If you can't get the above 2 superdank strains go for the Midgrade Bud. This is like $28 a quarter and it's like not as good, it's more tweaky and less smacked out but like way floaty like you're in that bubble thing under the water in the Snorks that old cartoon that came on USA except your head isn't like caving in from the pressure of being miles under the ocean.
If you're really desperate you can get yourself some Mass Produced Mexican Schwiggity Schwaggity Dirt Brick Weed. This stuff is crap man it like gives you a headache and makes you mad hungry so you just spend all your money you coulda spend on better weed on food.

lows=brown brick week from mexico,seedy and stemmy. good for a headache and thats about it.
low mids= usually green with a brown tint stemmy and seedy. it'll get you high.
mids= green either stemmy or seedy but not both. gets you stoned
high mids= always green mabye some purple tint not stemmy, not seedy and gets you ripped. this is the level where the shit gets tasty.
the first 2 categories are what is commonly referred to as "schwag". the other 2 are refered to as "tendies".
now we get to the good shit, the dank.
to be considered dank the pot must be fairly fresh almost always has chrystals on the leaves and buds and never ever has seeds!!!
this is the good tasting shit. diferent strains= different flavors but this is how its broke down here in indiana

where i am in Southwestern Canada we don't refer to bud at all with names like lows or mids or whatever. if you got a decent hook up, the stuff is always very chronic over here, so it's pretty straight up.

Originally posted by THE WOOD:
no dood its all some trend someone made up somewhere. for real! there is schwag that might get you 'higher' than normal schwag, BUT ITS NOT WORTH ANY MORE MONEY.
first of all STOP YELLING.
secondly, stop being an idiot. if you can't tell the difference between dirtball weed and something else, IT'S YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE.

ok heres my slang
schwag
schwag aka dirt weed - anything thats bricked (compressed) before drying. usually a dirty green or brown, and contains a shitload of seeds and stems. its dirty shit and tastes awful. back in the day a couple bong hits would get me buzzed. now schwag doesnt do anything for me except headaches. i dont smoke that dirty shit anymore,
almost everyone starts off with schwag (unless youre lucky and live on the west coast or canada) and progresses upward. usually costs around $45 an oz.
good schwag aka mids - should be green, sometimes this stuff is worth buying and rolling into joints and blunts. it shouldnt have a lot of stems and seeds, a couple is ok. usually goes for $60~ an oz, but depending on the quality can go for as much as $120.
dank aka kind bud
bc aka beasters - this is the commercial grade dank, usually dense and somewhat compressed. it has a weird smell and the quality varies. someone in the know told me they ship all of it in and ive seen some huge bags of this shit. the high is pretty shitty imo, and it doesnt taste too great. i am convinced this weed is meant for rolling joints and thats all i like to smoke it out of. usually costs between $45 and $50 an eighth, $300~ an oz, depending on the quality and who you get it from.
outdoor/homegrown/non bc dank
this stuff is usually fresher and less compressed than the bc, nicer to smoke on too. it should be crystallized and have a dank smell too it, break a bud open or cut one in half to release the true smell. this is worth smoking out of a pipe, but its best out of a bong or bubbler. usually costs around $55 an eighth, $350 an oz.
chronic aka chron
this is one notch up, it should stink of dankness and look really pretty too. tastes great out of a pipe, and a bong hit will treat you right. $60 an eighth, $400 an oz.
super chronic
this rarely comes around and when it does its pricy. this shit reeks of dankness and is usually covered in crystals. a good pipe hit will get you stoned and a bong hit will rock your world. you are usually told what strain it is, accuracy questionable. this is the namebrand strains, ie white widow, bubba kush (mmmm), jack herer, hawaiian indica, blueberry, bubblegum, super silver haze. depending on the strain and the source it costs $65-$70 an eighth, $440-$500 an oz.

Originally posted by windowlicker314:
dank aka kind bud
bc aka beasters - this is the commercial grade dank, usually dense and somewhat compressed. it has a weird smell and the quality varies. someone in the know told me they ship all of it in and ive seen some huge bags of this shit. the high is pretty shitty imo, and it doesnt taste too great. i am convinced this weed is meant for rolling joints and thats all i like to smoke it out of. usually costs between $45 and $50 an eighth, $300~ an oz, depending on the quality and who you get it from.

i don't know what kind of BC bud you're smoking, Windowlicker, but it sounds like it's either not real BC bud or bunk. the strains of BC Big Buds i've experienced have been extremely potent and definitely do not have a shitty high by any means. BC is world renowned for its weed. of course the real chronic shit there doesn't give a "shitty high."

I live in the northwest USA.
The weed get here is almost, if not always grown indoors. I have heard from many people that we have some of the best weed in the world. Wether or not that is true, I don't know. Most of the weed is what we call grade A beaster. This is your everyday decent quality pot. Most if not all of the weed here comes from Canada. "BC bud" is the name from the very high quality buds that come from British Coloumbia. They say it comes from B.C. but in reality it could come from any where in Canada.
Pot that is better than B.C. bud is generally called by it's real name or a variation of it's name. (ie: Alaskin Thunder Fuck, White Rhino ect...)
It's interesting to here people on here talking about weed with seeds in it. I haven't seen one seed in my pot in over 6 years. But I have heard of what we would call mexi-weed having seeds in it and also being brown. I know this weed can be found easily in Cali since it comes from Mexico (mexi-weed).
Here are some prices and weights for you.
A "20" or "dub" sack generally weighs about 1.6-2.2 grams and costs 20 dollars depending on the dealer and the quality of the pot.
An 1/8th weighs about 3.5-4.0 grams and almost always sells for 40 dollars. Once again, price and weight depends on the dealer and the quality of the pot.
An ounce goes for $200-$300 dollars. This varies greatly depending on the quality of the pot. Generally you will find good quality pot for about $220-$250 an ounce. It is somewhat rare to find an ounce for $300. It has to be incredibly good shit to sell for that much.
I hope this helps!

i live in NJ. I pretty much only get from the same person, so I dont really get anything but high quality shit. But some things in my area are
Dirt- What prety much all the high school freshman would smoke. Sometimes doesn't even have buds, usually they get ripped so bad. But people sell dirt (also known as scwag) with a broken up bud, and more than half the weight in stems and seeds. No good unless you're lookin for seeds to grow. Since mostly it is used to rip off "newbies" there's no set weight. everyone buys it in "dimes" for 10 bux. no one gets it in any larger quantities.
Mids- what most big pot heads smoke. usually has a couple stems, and an occasional seed, mostly bud, but not strong at all. Is cheaper than the high grade shit so most potheads smoke it cuz they get more for less, and still get high. retards should just get the better shit and smoke less, but get the same high, but they're too dumb to. around 100 an ounce.
good shit- thats what we call it most the time, "yo let me get some of that good shit" many different names cuz this is pretty much only what i smoke, so i just refer to this is weed, trees, etc... no special names really. prices are usually around
20-gram
40-60 1/8
70-100 1/4
250-300 ounce
Note: this is completely fictional,I don't smoke weed, and I know no one that does, because it is illegal. I repeat, EVERYTHING IS FICTIONAL!

Rode Island
Shawag= bad weed, nothing good about it
bundle= looks like black hash, very sleep inducing, usually makes you itchy, but good high, but short lived
KB= the best shit in the world