• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Slang about pills

sometimes people look like that paedofile dennis ferguson pulling mad faces and shit. know a guy calling people that are off chops dennis ferguson.

I'm gone or just pfffffff.
Pills = eckies, lollies, bickies, drops, bugs, eggs...

And we say "just quietly....I'm a little fucked" in a really soft voice....hehe....

zingers, pingers, pillys is term most used by my mates... being trashow, mashed, out of it, in the zone... thats a couple i can think of.

Why u want to know? if u bin a loading for 3 years u shud know this shit. bit of topic but this reminds me of that scene from varsity blues in the classroom where they are talking sexual ed and james van derbeeks carachter says an extensive list of slang names for penises... why? does this imply that his charachter has cock on the mind all the time. the scen didnt realy go anywhere either. fuck that does my head in.. aswell as this thread. im leaving

pills, e, nothing else really.

off chops, munted...or just gone, out of it, on pills. Nothing too complicated. I only ever say rolling when I'm actually on pills, it's a very american term but I like the image.

pill names

gday everyone,
i havnt checked this but i doubt u would have the names we use in perth
WA
flipjohns, flippers, pingers, pillsna,

i think i can take the cake for the best name when u r on tehm
i think everyone should use this..Perth Wa rules
we say we r giboned
'man i am soooo giboned'
or he is sucha gibionism\
haha good times

or if u take an unknown pill eg me last weekend
call it an x factor or the unknown variable

My circle in perth call it 'bung eyed' when we're pilling and we call them buttons or disco panadol

We'll often describe each other as 'trash bags', train wreck, 'messy as' or just simply state 'mess'... depending on what comes out of our mouthes at the time

no one uses... "round ones"

"What you up to tonight mate?"

"hitting the round ones man.."

terbs said:
no one uses... "round ones"

"What you up to tonight mate?"

"hitting the round ones man.."

yeah man "roundies" is pretty common with some of my friends.
i've always been a fan of "donking" a pill as well

i cant believe how old this thread is. the guy who started it is prolly dead!

i'm 'mashed' as in mike skinners' in blinded by the lights (top fucking track). And a weird but funny one, Spangled.

fuck in heaven

we call ours "sonny bill's... rhymes with pills

ie sonny bill williams, plays for canterbury, got caught with pills once!

Most people i know just call em pills some older users tend to use the term pingers a bit some occasional users call it E, one term i never hear in the real world but always hear on BL is biccies, i've heard disco biscuits a couple times but never biccies. Pilling, gurning, peaking, munted and pilled up are the common terms for being on pills, im surprised no-one else uses pilled up, me and my friends commonly use '<name>ed up' to describe being on any drug.

When you're on E's, you're sorta mellow-blunted. Munted.