• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Slang about pills

Ecstasy:
x.t.c, pills, goodies, googs, biscuits, lollies, bickies, CC's (as in you can't say No!), air, eggs, pringle (once you pop you cant stop), disco cookies
boppers, clockers, beans, rolls, X, disco bickies, happy pills, chill pills, dance drug, love drug, Es, proton pills, power pills, tablets, caps, clear caps, MD, MDMA powder, chalk
On Ecstasy:
rolling, cruising, mashed, tweaking, off chops, off tits, pinging, off my dial, getting on the e-train
trolleyed, fucked, wasted, mooshed, peaking, on it, up there, out there, peaking my FACE off... "off my PICKLE and feeling the beats"
BigTrancer ;)

everyone i know in the scene where i am all use "Chopped" "... I'm so CHOPPED!" to be exact :)

Some good old South Aussie terms...
"Off tap" and "Crankin" both refer to the little old roll we all know so well.
Apparently the term "off tap" was an old australian slang term for some who was mad. makes sense to me.

Rolling, whats the reason for you gathering all these words/phrases? A research article perhaps?

i was thinking the same thing myself, lorrett.. but i thought it might be a bit forward asking them if they were a cop or a reporter..
oops.

Out here in country South Oz, we say you're "in transit", peaking, going off, f*cked
We call them e's, eggs (this started at easter time last year) - some people call them eccies (I HATE that) - or simply by their logo name...

Me & my mates use the old ryming slang. Named after a rugby leauge player. We don't call it an eccy we call it a "David Vialecky".

My favourite replacement word for gettting "smacked out" off a pill is "Munted".. a friend said it to me recently and i kinda like it :)
Also "off ya trolley" for the effects...
-DG :)

I've posted this b4 in Drug Culture, but we call our bikkies "arnott's", for quite obvious reasons ;)

To add to the list, we sometimes refer to pills as "flippers" and to show an act of taking a pill, you do a motion with your hand as if you were flipping a coin off a fist with your thumb, pointing the flip towards your mouth.
ie. if you wanna ask you mate if he/she's already taken the pill or wants to take one, you'd just make a quetion like expression on your face and do the flipping motion.

my friends and i tend to call it :

popping.
rolling.
feng = as in " let's go feng (shake) tonight.
fight = as in what u feel when ur fighting the effects of 'e'
punch card = you know when you get a puncher and punch holes in a piece of paper or cardboard you get those lil round things. something to do with that.

tripping = "you wanna go tripping tonight ?"
journey = same as above.

i've got crazy ass friends

*grins*

E-tard or e-tarded, someone that takes or has taken too many eccies.
For pills Elizabeth, Easter Eggs, and even sometimes...wait for it...ECSTASY! 8o

Raver Cookies, Disco Biscuits and Peakers
Dump and munch when reffering to eating a pill.

Idiots.. You all post ur so called "slang" for XTC... haha, anyone heard of "term recognization technology"... Idiots..

I just call them Bikkies or Bix..
When eating a pill its "drop" when snort its "rail" when plug its "plug"

When wasted on XTC:
Off chops
Chopped (make chopping-sissor-motions with middle and index finger while mouthing the word - good for over long distances - usually responded to by a big thumbs up)
Bent
Maggoted
FUCKED UP!
Rolling

Last edited:
We call them rounds or rounders as well. Just another slang term. Anything else we use has been name already I think.

gooked is always a fave of mine... motored and in "u are so fuckn motored"

but fucked seems to be a great one, it jut rolls off the toungue so primely... "fuck?! i am so fuck?! omg u are so fucking fucked?!"
yeh i kno, its a lot of 'f' words in the one sentence, but hey, it happens...

me and my pals call em 'pringles'... "once u pop u cant stop"