• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Size: does it matter? & Great sex and penis size.

^^^ yeah what the hell, what did he try to do, put the ENTIRE thing inside you?

I don't have an 11 inch dick so I don't know exactly how this works, but wouldn't he realize he can only go partway in?

^^^ yeah what the hell, what did he try to do, put the ENTIRE thing inside you?

I don't have an 11 inch dick so I don't know exactly how this works, but wouldn't he realize he can only go partway in?

Yeah was he pummeling your cervix or something?

Is the cervix, when you feel you penis hit the top of something inside?

Well the guy's gotta get it all in there so he can cum... otherwise there is no point in doing it at all (for guys anyway, i never cum from sex). I'm not sure what they (I was unfortunate to have two guys with 11 inch dicks) were pummeling, I'm not that aware of my own body except for "ow ow ow" lol

i have had men who were too big for me and it HURT. my bf now seems to think for some reason that his around 6" and also thick dick is small - it is not small - it is perfect. all these guys who think that women just want a long dick should feel what it feels like to be stabbed with a long dick when it is too big for your body. of course it matters how good they are in bed; the 2 people that really hurt me didn't seem to have much experience and i too never slept with them again. that said - i don't really ever remember anyone who was actually too small. being too big hurts - too small doesn't hurt - so i guess i just remember the ones who hurt. also it seems that men who wonder if their dick is small actually try harder to please a woman than men who are 'sure' they have a big dick.

IMO some men who are sure their dick is big think they can just stick it in and the woman will go crazy and don't really rely as much on foreplay or oral sex beforehand to get the woman really ready and this is esp. needed if you are going to be able to get that big thing inside her without pain and have her really enjoy it.

i have had men who were too big for me and it HURT. my bf now seems to think for some reason that his around 6" and also thick dick is small - it is not small - it is perfect. all these guys who think that women just want a long dick should feel what it feels like to be stabbed with a long dick when it is too big for your body. of course it matters how good they are in bed; the 2 people that really hurt me didn't seem to have much experience and i too never slept with them again. that said - i don't really ever remember anyone who was actually too small. being too big hurts - too small doesn't hurt - so i guess i just remember the ones who hurt. also it seems that men who wonder if their dick is small actually try harder to please a woman than men who are 'sure' they have a big dick.

IMO some men who are sure their dick is big think they can just stick it in and the woman will go crazy and don't really rely as much on foreplay or oral sex beforehand to get the woman really ready and this is esp. needed if you are going to be able to get that big thing inside her without pain and have her really enjoy it.

Quoted for Truth!

Yeah there is too big as well where sometimes it just is painful. whats worse is when they don't get the hint that they are hurting you...

Agreed. The biggest misconceptions it seems like guys have (for me anyway) is that bigger is NOT always better.... and going longer is NOT always better

Here's one for the girls - would you prefer a skinny, weedy guy with a big penis vs a well toned, muscular guy with a smaller penis? I.e. what counts for more in sex, a good body or penis size?

What counts more...passion. If you wanna go for it and play rough and talk dirty...the sex will be good regardless of size.
And I don't think you are going to find a really skinny guy that is packing something huge...usually its more likely to fit your body type, like breasts with women. Now and then you will see a small girl with huge boobs, but normally is a lil rounder throughout. But yeah I think its whatever fits your body type.

some women are size queens and some say it really doesn,t matter. the size queens like them the bigger the better.

i gotta disagree, pillthrill, my experience has been the complete opposite. there are some skinny white boys out there who are definitely packin' the hugeness. i've mostly been disappointed by guys with bigger body types. i don't think there is any correlation. breasts are a different ballpark.

i gotta disagree, pillthrill, my experience has been the complete opposite. there are some skinny white boys out there who are definitely packin' the hugeness. i've mostly been disappointed by guys with bigger body types. i don't think there is any correlation. breasts are a different ballpark.

I agree with this. Mmmm skinny white boys.

Well the guy's gotta get it all in there so he can cum... otherwise there is no point in doing it at all (for guys anyway, i never cum from sex). I'm not sure what they (I was unfortunate to have two guys with 11 inch dicks) were pummeling, I'm not that aware of my own body except for "ow ow ow" lol

11 inches?! I don't believe you.

Perhaps the bigger, more muscly guys work out (sometimes) to make up for any self-imposed feelings of shortcomings in the trouser department?

I'm not saying it's a full blown compensation (like a Ferrari :) ), but some of us have it in our heads that you can at least make something pleasurable for the woman but giving her something half decent to look at/touch if things get down and dirty due to insecurities of what's downstairs.

Definitely not one of the primary reasons I work out, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a factor for me in some way.

Is that even a consideration for the women of BL? ie. does a nice body go some way in offsetting any size issues (real or imagined)?

What counts more...passion. If you wanna go for it and play rough and talk dirty...the sex will be good regardless of size.
And I don't think you are going to find a really skinny guy that is packing something huge...usually its more likely to fit your body type, like breasts with women. Now and then you will see a small girl with huge boobs, but normally is a lil rounder throughout. But yeah I think its whatever fits your body type.

I'll call bullshit on this. I have neither seen nor heard of any such body size/penis correlation.

Exactly. I too have experienced the same with more smaller framed white guys having huge penises. I remember thinking to myself regularly how weird an ex boyfriend would look when naked because he penis was so out of proportion! I even once told him so and couldn't stop giggling. Of course, he wasn't exactly offended.

I will admit to something in here - I have actually turned down a guy because i felt his penis was too big for me. True story.... Believe it or not, it doesn't do it for all females. I apparently according to doctors have a small vaginal passage (and will have trouble squeezing out babies apparently, but lets not think about that right now:() so my fiance's delicious medium to large size is PLENTY for me. We're not all the same and not built the same, so thinking there is a certain expectation is really unnecessarily causing yourself grief. I remember when i was younger, i thought all guys preferred blonds with tiny asses and huge tits... boy was i wrong! I just unfortunately dated a couple guys who tried to make me think that. Misconceptions happen with everything.

Also when i was with the ex boyfriend who had a huge penis - i remember on about 3 different occasions having to go to the doctor because I had the most painful vaginal tearing! Ugh it was so bad. Big is definitely not better. Now i can actually enjoy the sex i have with my fiance.

lmao come on now 8)