• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Size: does it matter? & Great sex and penis size.

I think you have overestimated your girth--five inch girth or six-inch girth is just too girthy for most females.

No, I'm accurate... I took a tape measure and wrapped it around the thickest part of my cock and it is about 5 inches.. that is how you do girth, right?

No, I'm accurate... I took a tape measure and wrapped it around the thickest part of my cock and it is about 5 inches.. that is how you do girth, right?

That would be how you would measure girth, yes. In my experience, when I have asked women this question, they tend to say that girth counts for a lot. I don't know why this other guy is saying that 5" girth sounds impossible. I have 5.5" girth at the widest part and I'm sure there are a bunch of other guys around here that are around that, maybe even surpass that.

When I've asked women similar questions they say that girth counts for a lot. I've had a lot of girls make sure that I remembered to take things slowly though or they'd be in pain, but as long as I was gentle things were great.

That would be how you would measure girth, yes. In my experience, when I have asked women this question, they tend to say that girth counts for a lot. I don't know why this other guy is saying that 5" girth sounds impossible. I have 5.5" girth at the widest part and I'm sure there are a bunch of other guys around here that are around that, maybe even surpass that.

When I've asked women similar questions they say that girth counts for a lot. I've had a lot of girls make sure that I remembered to take things slowly though or they'd be in pain, but as long as I was gentle things were great.

ok thats great, but i would like an answer to the original question.. if the sex is great, then would you still wish the dick was bigger, or if the sex is great then by definition the dick is big enough and needn't be any different?

i def think you're quite fine in the size area, so don't worry. :)
however, average and up makes no difference to me.
a bit below average maybe not as good, small is def not good.
but it's not really a deal breaker for me, my reasoning being: i would MUCH rather sleep with a guy who is on the smaller side and is going to try and please me in bed than a guy who is on the bigger side and think that therefore he really doesn't need to put much effort into it at all.

If you are good in bed and able to make women cum hard and be sexually satisfied, then they will not wish for you to be endowed any differently. Your insecurity around penis size is more like to be an issue for them than the size of the penis itself.

This is a problem i am facing with my current partner - he gives me better sex than i have ever had before, and he still thinks that he is not good enough, not big enough, not this, not that. His insecurities about himself cause many more problems than his penis size ever could. Don't fall into that trap, because there is no way out. You cannot change your physical appearance or size, so why let it bother you? The only things that are worth worrying about are the things you can change.

I think you have overestimated your girth--five inch girth or six-inch girth is just too girthy for most females.

five inch girth too girthy for most?

Average girth is almost exactly five inches, from what I have read.

I'll bite! I have had great sex and still longed for a bigger cock. I only felt like this after I'd had a boyfriend with a big cock (where big = probably 9.5" x 7", it was a monster).

It wasn't that the sex was bad, it was just a raw, animalistic desire to be pounded by a big dick.

My current boyfriend has a big one (8" x 6.5"?) and the benefit - for me, possibly not for others - is that even if the particular sex we're having at that particular moment isn't great, I can satisfy myself in the knowledge that I'm being fucked by a fine, fine penis. I don't think this would be good enough if the sex wasn't generally awesome though: size doesn't matter that much.

I wonder if women, on average, over estimate or underestimate penis size (or get it right). Not counting those who just measure.

I'll bite! I have had great sex and still longed for a bigger cock. I only felt like this after I'd had a boyfriend with a big cock (where big = probably 9.5" x 7", it was a monster).

It wasn't that the sex was bad, it was just a raw, animalistic desire to be pounded by a big dick.

My current boyfriend has a big one (8" x 6.5"?) and the benefit - for me, possibly not for others - is that even if the particular sex we're having at that particular moment isn't great, I can satisfy myself in the knowledge that I'm being fucked by a fine, fine penis. I don't think this would be good enough if the sex wasn't generally awesome though: size doesn't matter that much.

those are some big cocks u mentioned! What size were you getting from the great sex that wasnt big enough? My girl actually just told me that she loves my cock so i guess i dont need to wonder.. i just get all wrapped up in bullshit sometimes...if it isnt my cock its my complection, or things i say...i always beat myself up.. especialy about the things im best at, sex, making jokes, music, whatever..im hard on myself

Last edited:

shit i was thinking diameter not circumference haha

^Precisely! :D

I've had a huge cock before (around 9" by god, like 7 or 8", just massive...) and the sex was good, but I've also had a completely average cock and the sex was good. I actually prefer them right around six inches plus or minus and average girth because it makes it easier for me to give good blowjobs. I fuckin loooovvvvee giving head, so bigger is not really better in my opinion. I like deepthroating, so dicks that are too big just kind of ruin everything for me. Every time I gave head to the guy with the huge cock, my jaw would hurt like crazy and I never felt like I was doing him justice. Never felt like I could do a good job... Sex also takes getting used to with a bigger cock. The first time I slept with that guy, it just totally sucked. We both still laugh about it to this day (we're still friends) because it was just so godawful. We probably had to sleep together three more times before it got enjoyable, and five more before it got really good. I'm pretty tiny, so I guess my snatch is on the small side... Another reason I prefer dicks that aren't so big.

However, there is definitely a too small for me. I'm really into the feeling of penetration, and if a dick isn't wide enough to stretch me out just a little and long enough to get a bit past my g-spot, it's just not going to do it for me. However, I think that size is relatively small, all things considered. Probably 5" by 5" at most.

Last edited:
I wonder if women, on average, over estimate or underestimate penis size (or get it right). Not counting those who just measure.

Oh yes. Men will misreport. Females will have unreliable estimates. That's life. The main point for guys is to just be happy with what you have because there is absolutely no way to change your penis. If you've got a girl that loves you and loves having sex with you then there's nothing to worry over. I'm doubtful that any couple ever gets together with a tape measure to sit there and get very exact measurements.

Ultimately, it seems that what type of person you are matters far more, but people will always be insecure and there is such a huge hype over the entire penis size debate that it'll never end.

'Nuff said:

penises.png

My ex has a big boy in his pants: approximately 8.5 by 6.5/7 inches.

It hasn't made him a better lover in my opinion. Sometimes I thought of him as a dildo with a pulse.

The man has no idea how to be sensual. Sex with him was more mechanical and genitally focused. That became a bit boring to me.

:)

I found out recently that size DOES matter, but that bigger is not better. I'm an extremely small girl (4'11 in height) and I've had the unfortunate consequences of being with guys who have very large dicks. My last boyfriend was 11 inches, my last friend-with-benefits was almost as big. It hurt! I got turned off to sex for a long time, even thinking that I was asexual, because sex was unbearably painful. I would cry during sex because I couldn't handle the pain.

I was lucky to find a new friend-with-benefits recently, who's only about six inches (average size, I believe). And WOW, the sex is so much better. It still hurts a little, and we have to go slowly, but I can now do it without crying and even enjoy it a little bit. So for all the guys who are insecure about their average or small size - you really shouldn't worry. Small girls like me don't want anything huge - we want a dick that fits with minimum or no pain! I'll probably keep this guy around for quite a while because things are good now, I somewhat enjoy the sex and afterwards I feel relaxed instead of frustrated.

Six inches is even a bit too big - four inches would probably be just right for me. I get turned on by technique and personality, not size. And I think there are a lot of girls who think the same way.

I found out recently that size DOES matter, but that bigger is not better. I'm an extremely small girl (4'11 in height) and I've had the unfortunate consequences of being with guys who have very large dicks. My last boyfriend was 11 inches, my last friend-with-benefits was almost as big. It hurt! I got turned off to sex for a long time, even thinking that I was asexual, because sex was unbearably painful. I would cry during sex because I couldn't handle the pain.

WTF is wrong with guys who will keep having sex as a girl is CRYING from pain. That is pretty fucking sick. You would think someone with an 11 inch cock would be somewhat aware of the issues surrounding something so abnormally large.