Site Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks very much to everyone who worked to get the upgrade running! it is most pleasing :)

-seuss-

wow

What a weird difference.... going to take time to get used to. I think I like it already! :)

You should change the avatar rule, to how long you've been on bluelight for, cause some of us don't spam this board 24/7 and comment on everything even if it doesn't have anything to do with us. Or make it a combo of time and/or posts.

yes... it should be time, or people will start posting pointless things just for avatars.. (I mean they will have one more reason to do so!)

One more thing, is it possible to change the skin? If the technical part isn't too much of an hassle, maybe you can start a "skin design contest" and let some one design a better one..

Any way, its great over all... Thanks

frizzantik: thans for the screenshot - we will convert to relative size asap:)

i agree with making avatars for length of time as opposed to number of posts... if possible
this will prevent some unecessary postwhoring

either that or allow them for everyone

i fifth the motion that the avatar rule should be changed! why not make it one year of membership? other than that, everything is awesome

Last edited:
- A lot of scripts patched to make less traffic
- Images are now generously hosted by chr1.5 (thanks! :D)
So it should be a lot faster today already :)
Stay tuned... this is still on the old server!

first off, ass kickin revamp guys!! I'm a big fan of what you've done to the place:) But where is the Visual Arts Portfolio???? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place...but I hope it's not gone!!

guys, i love the new format!

i also agree on the avatar by time vs. by posts

is there no longer a report topic function? should we just email the mods directly when someone puts something stupid up?

The site looks great, but is there really a "focus on MDMA"? It has never seemed that way to me. Otherwise, job well done :D

Yes, I love the new look too, but please please, please INCREASE the font size...it is WAY too small! :)

Amarys

I'm sure this was already mentioned in a thread, but here's something I wrote out earlier:

The new board looks great, but I have a suggestion that I've also read from someone else's post: The boxes that contain each message of a thread are too big. If I'm printing a thread, I want less pages, and big headers and footers waste that space. Maybe people could select a style sheet specifically for printing that would dump all the graphics.

----
Other suggestion: allow private messages to be more than 1,000 characters. Don't let people send the complete Rhodium archive through the PMs, but people should be able to bang out a couple paragraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.