Open Discussion Site Policy and Bans

Should Misplaced Posts Incur Bans ?

• Yes, revoke access to the suicide support network when they guess the wrong category

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, its overly ambiguious and open to abuse

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, punishment is the only way thel learn

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, we must find a higher path

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather trust 5 people operating a 0.0004mm sample on a interval machine that needs a writting request first than random @[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]andyturbo[/COLOR] anonymous website.

Shady, I was about to ask you what the fuck you are on about but realized this isn't the lounge so I must rephrase my thoughts into appropriate words... thus:

"Dear Shady'smother Fox,

It is with great sadness that I am unable to decipher the use of sarcasm in a post above. I am unsure if there is an outstanding issue from the past that we didn't see eye to eye with each other, that I have forgotten about? Or perhaps it was a reference to the global activist collective known as 'anonymous', which I have no shame in confirming that. If so, it still leaves me baffled somewhat as to why it was put in that sense. For a similar example please refer to the following sentence:

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the kings horses and all the kings men, said fuck him, Hes only an egg."

As you can see, both your sentence and the one above end in such a way that is incomprehensible to the average reader. If you would kindly clarify the intended meaning of this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Fraternal Greetings
Given under my hand at Melbourne, this eighth day of December, Two thousand and twenty two.
andyturbo

No im referring to a real thing that happens all the time on every website (as i clearly stated). Words go missing after being posted or letters change location. Its not my imagination because iv verified it with snapshots before. I have no idea what it is, but it seems to be a internet wide phenomena. I may do a thread on it some time (supposing it doesnt get me banned). As for the conspiracy mindset, iv encountered and learned enough to know that a large amount of what we are told about all kinds of things is false, so i do a have a proclivity towards considering conspiracies viable explanations yes.

Mr. Bubble is an American brand of bubble bath products manufactured by The Village Company. Created by Harold Schafer in 1961, it is the #1 brand of bubble bath products in the United States.[1] In addition to the flagship bubble bath formula, the line includes body wash, shampoo, conditioner, bath bombs, hand soap and baby wipes.

Mate, wtf are you talking about.

I sent all admins a complaint to the tune of the content in OP. I sent you one thinking you where an admin because you had issued me previous penalties for making jokes about BL being run by the DEA, BL being a front for the cartels and BL being a run by AI. You where bang out of order penalizing me for what where obvious jokes (and rather good ones at that) imo. So naturally i protested the issue with you (under the illusion that you could be reasoned with), which you are now classifying as harassment. Likewise my raising of the issue around the banning mechanism qualifies as anti-social behavior (interesting how that works). As for me being a ''problematic poster'' - what does that even mean ? Again, your not giving any concrete examples just vague generalizations. Its all snarky passive aggressive innuendo about my tone.

I was aware that this would happen, your trying as hard as possible to personalize this - which is why im drawing attention to the structural flaw at the root of the problem. You can raise up all kinds of conjecture and innuendo about how im a horrible person - but again, im proposing that this system of banning people for misplaced posts is wrong and ought to be changed. Like i said before, its open to abuse (and i believe it is being abused here). As any objective third party can see these guys have some kind of personal gripe against me (im not entirely sure why - it could just be old fashioned in group preference) but im clearly not getting a fair hearing from them.

There is an AI that will whisper in your ear ?

did you ever blow bubbles when you were a kid?

Shady, I was about to ask you what the fuck you are on about but realized this isn't the lounge so I must rephrase my thoughts into appropriate words... thus:

"Dear Shady'smother Fox,

It is with great sadness that I am unable to decipher the use of sarcasm in a post above. I am unsure if there is an outstanding issue from the past that we didn't see eye to eye with each other, that I have forgotten about? Or perhaps it was a reference to the global activist collective known as 'anonymous', which I have no shame in confirming that. If so, it still leaves me baffled somewhat as to why it was put in that sense. For a similar example please refer to the following sentence:

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the kings horses and all the kings men, said fuck him, Hes only an egg."

As you can see, both your sentence and the one above end in such a way that is incomprehensible to the average reader. If you would kindly clarify the intended meaning of this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Fraternal Greetings
Given under my hand at Melbourne, this eighth day of December, Two thousand and twenty two.
andyturbo

As for let's

Jason Sudeikis Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I rather trust 5 people operating a 0.0004mm sample on a interval machine that needs a writting request first than random website made from a stranger, from even a stranger drug community.

0.0004mm sample on a interval machine = the time it takes to even learn how to use it, Oxford and all other companies that have money, a lot more money than your website, Andy don't use microscopic magnifying glass at a microscop or something like that, they have a machine that you insert say 3 pills/powder/liquid, wait a few second then pop them out, kinda like a soda machine but think is Governamental this time, not for public. As for the size, is even smaller than or higher say if you have some GBT/MDMA.

For record, a grain of sand is 0.0625 to 2 mm. Now a MDMA might be in the vecinity of 0.120, at best if is laced. So see andy, these Governamentals machine don't use liquid to mix colors, only airports use that as you seen in films, they use size, size my man! to determine whether is pure/laced and more important, what drugs we have in front of we.

It needs writting request because as how your guard security from school isn't a cop, so here. You need approval to use it to document the effects of drugs world.

===

FOR ANDY, NOT READERS.

were strangers, don't talk to me like we drink water from same glass. Never. I don't know you nor care to. Salut

7xIfS30.png

doesn't work as you see, for who the main thought of the day was "Yay, I visit PR.NET and then I can take MDMA happily to document my-own self pastification self".

yes it works andy might say. It does but you need to edit because average joe doesn't know how to use mindfulness to search for pillreports.net

hey

talk to your otherwise, many people who rn are visiting your website who can't distinguish whether is myspace or an actual drug website that is mature and fully accurate regarding any mistake.

is run by Elon Musk, SpaceX company hosting quantum-computers, can't be.

the structural flaw at the root of the problem

You feel you were unjustly treated. Others believe it was fair. And the majority probably sit somewhere in between but mostly in the "I don't really care because I'm too busy dealing with my own life and shit," category. The 'structural flaw' is simply that people aren't perfect - neither you nor I nor anyone else here. The fact is we all have different views about how best to organise and run this website for the good of everyone else. Inevitably, therefore, there will be disagreements, and some people will be outraged or upset no matter which choice is made.

One thing I will say is that when I visit a friend's house, I do my best to abide by their rules and to modify my behavior to satisfy their complaints because, at the end of the day, I'm a guest of theirs and they don't have to invite me over. In my opinion, the same attitude should equally apply in most other places where we ourselves aren't involved in the running or operation of the venue or place but, nevertheless, get to enjoy the benefits of their labors to talk to others and share our thoughts, feelings, and seek advice and support. Food for thought perhaps?

@deficiT

but it makes someone to add more cooking oil to soup more than needed, look at andy their deleted his statment earlier probably because like 99 of his "got ham, got bread", aka knowledge isn't actual useful in our current astral plane. His comment to someone most likely, other small remarks too.

and why should a member care if u aint administrator on a community with 40 members non-loungers and your life is backwards suddenly bc of this, who are dead face and come to take dead shots at tree of knowledge, like dogs who piss on roots. Life and informations get mislead by a confusing rama wind, informations aren't for power nor victory but to add more to a "same thing that exist already", that's how we should look at it.

A community that has water level until ankle and people try to swim, I don't think anyone can put it more blunt than this. Deficit, I don't have anything against you but this community is toxic towards is users.

you're more than a random access to 2/3 commands console, a social media influenza. Image of this mountain of frozen data! many whom u lie and say yeah, they say yeah and both wonder what happend. Maybe a user would like to know why you're so asskissed meanwhile you answer their threads with fictive actions, not imaginative fictive is worse. Like a fart raises in air. And then same user leaves that wait because is 2023 and as how uncareful is world nowadays you'll wake up with Police, you who randomly discoverrd this website and @TheLoveBandit

who is maps. Yall make big dick on this bicycle, the maps bicycle. What's their social ID? address phone number.

Gov approval etc. @Tronica

Care to answer? "2000, MAPS biggest", never heard.

MAPS? shromery/bluelight > is public figure now because of this somehow patted on shoulders? That's the existence of maps as far as I documented and I did while back to be sure I don't need to look twice.

kinda weird to use maps/repetitve in same sentence.

@Shady's Fox

Wow. I have NFI what you are talking about!

But just a note, just because I’m here, there’s no automatic government approval.

I don’t work for the government :)

Any expectation of a fair third party hearing on my part is clearly not viable given the cliquish and insular culture among staffers-ex staffers here (you even seem to have developed your own idiosyncratic language). One big circlejerk, complaints, ideas and suggestions be damned. Just to reiterate - its virtually impossible for me to decipher where to post some of these threads given the insane amount of topical crossover. It is a matter of subjective interpretation, and i cannot guess mods decisions as i lack telepathic abilities. The best i can do is pick the most appropriately worded forum, which is exactly what i have been doing. Rather than see this as a technical issue, certain staff have sought to personalize it - starting with accusations that im somehow deliberately posting things in the wrong places...to annoy them (a barefaced lie).

Its interesting because the first reason they gave for deleting my content (rather than just moving it) was that it was spam, then im told i deliberately posted it in the wrong area. Now its because im ''a problematic person'' (i wasnt disciplined enough as a child according to nurse hatchets dimestore psychology). Then it was suggested that i no longer take enough drugs to post here anymore (on a so called drug recovery forum). You couldnt make this stuff up. For the sake of clarity i invite third party admins who may be viewing this to go over my posting history, browse my DMs - see if there is anything that merited a three day ban (you wouldnt draw a penalty like that in the third reich ffs). Getting back to the issue, and leaving personal jibes out of it (because this is really a symptom of a tech problem) - posting in what a given mod concludes to be the wrong area should not be a bannable offense.

The only msgs i have been receiving have been suggestions that i post in ''the dive'' (which i dont fully get). The dive seems to be located in the lounge and is for casual discussion, and not all my posting is casual so does not belong in the dive (it depends and i take it issue by issue). I have noticed mind you that allot of very serious material gets relocated to the dive fairly frequently (the banner of the Dive is Alex Jones btw). Like recently Prescription Monitoring Systems in the US: NarX Score was (after it was posted) immediately shifted to the Dive (since moved to drug culture which is somewhat more appropriate). Its subtle, but the attempt to discredit such posts here is both discernible and ongoing. The politics around how various topics are classified is worth further investigation imo, because its not a value free process. The censorship went into overdrive during this recent Covid sham - on the internet generally, i was not posting on BL at the time (allot forums where frozen with something akin to military efficiency - then they developed containment strategies).

I have speculations as to whats going on there but i digress (its for another time). Now i get this isnt a fully commercial site (users arnt paying subs - but staff are still employed and as such there should be a degree of professionalism). Like, ''were going to ban you unless you post in the dive'' (a thread with a big Alex Jones banner over it) ? Do you think im stupid ? Do you think other users are stupid ? You think we dont see what your doing ? Lastly that post that was deleted was on the issue of Occult Subliminal Programming in media (but also here). I both know and understand how certain communities (esp of the vulnerable, like those on the membrane of death) are esp targeted by practitioners of black magic. I wanted to open a discussion and investigation into the processes through which they operate, and thereby shed some light on the situation. Call me a kook, a conspirist or whathave you (hiding behind your faux atheism) but I dont think it was a mistake that this triggered a three day ban.

Last edited:
You think we dont see what your doing ? Lastly that post that was deleted was on the issue of Occult Subliminal Programming in media (but also here). I both know and understand how certain communities (esp of the vulnerable, like those on the membrane of death) are esp targeted by practitioners of black magic.

you see much, 90sdance.... too much...

m6SZ5r0.jpg

Pretty sure the thread has run it's course and is turning into a lounge-y type deal.

I think OP was able to get his grievances out in the open and get due process.

Can't see any more good coming of it so I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.