• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sir Jimmy Savile is dead

I actually knew the guy to an extent.

Used to catch the train with him from Glasgow to Leeds when he was travelling back from Glencoe every month.

He ended up living about 2 mins from my house too.

Quality bloke who kept me amused every time I sat with him, can't think of a bad word to say really.

Years ago, he told me loads of really interesting historical stuff about all the places we passed on the train journey, particularly from Edinburgh to York. Some cracking tales that had an awesome legend/fable built into them.

I spent the next couple of months basically passing on all these stories and facts to other people I was travelling with.

Then I met the trackie clad muppet with his little old mate David (who used to constantly wear a hat with a radio built into it) and I said something along the lines of "ah, look sir jim, there's that swan that's been there for 10 years waiting for it's partner to return". He was like "what the heck are you on about?!". Then I told him that he had told me the story about the swan at the lake as you leave Durham, along with loads of other stuff along the route a while back. His reply was..... "ah, I was only joking, just making it all up to pass the time, you know."

Couldn't believe it, 5 hours worth of complete nonsense :)

RIP Jimmy. I'll miss not bumping into you at Nawaab Khan ya dobber

Last edited:
I met jim in Southampton when we was naming the queen Victoria cruise ship... Even got a photo with him :/
Funny thing was, on the gangway it's divided for people boarding and disembarking as he was walking down floods of old women walking up we're going crazy trying to grab him and all sorts! Like Blondin around kids! Crazy stuff!

Jimmy was a lovely bloke who liked 13 year old girls. Are the two things mutally exclusive?

SNN2501Asutcliffe_740914a.jpg

Here with his pal, peter sutcliffe, lol.

^^

I wonder if he's got his customised v-neck on underneath the tracksuit.

Apparently they buried him in Scarborough for some godforsaken reason and they cemented his grave so people didn't nick his bling?

Bit funny but given the locale I can't blame em.

Thought it was interesting reading this thread for when he died and comparing to the current thread we have about him.
How things have changed in the space of a few months.

I heard that he was into necrophilia until some rotten cunt split on him.