• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sir Jimmy Savile is dead

I'm amazed by how solidly the people of BL have come down on his side as there was quite a lot of bad feeling towards him out there in the world at large. Seeing as the claims made against him never added up to anything more substantial than rumours of rumours it seems fair to give him the benefit of the doubt. A lot of people seemed to think that he was up to something sinister.

Remember when he was on Have I Got News For You, and the show was visibly quite heavily edited? A transcript of alleged cut material emerged, and it wasn't pretty. This was later rumoured to have been written by Chris Morris, and it's true that certain phrases had a Morrisian ring to them.

Always thought Jim was sound never doubted him as anything sinister , i remember him sying how he "hated Kids"
obviously not true but this was when the gutter press had learnt a new word begining with P.

Jim said that to stop any cunts putting 2 n 2 together n coming out with something nasty.

Well said brimz. I honestly believe he was a good bloke, a bit of an odd old sort, but a decent guy.
Being a little bit odd is okay, it neednt be frowned up we're all diffferent. As you say I also dont think he was actually sinister, he worked very hard for great ormond street.
Apparently Marc Almond drank a pint of spunk, but that didnt happen either, Marc Almond was a major major druggy the first person to bring ecstasy to london, his autbiography is a great read.

Well said brimz. I honestly believe he was a good bloke, a bit of an odd old sort, but a decent guy.
Being a little bit odd is okay, it neednt be frowned up we're all diffferent. As you say I also dont think he was actually sinister, he worked very hard for great ormond street.
Apparently Marc Almond drank a pint of spunk, but that didnt happen either, Marc Almond was a major major druggy the first person to bring ecstasy to london, his autbiography is a great read.

That old chest nut will overshadow all the groundbreaking music he made , daft isn't it, sounds like a good read gonna check the library for it now, if its a papereback i'll buy it .
A very intruiging character Mr Almond

Right, Brimz. We didn't know him and so have no idea what kind of person he was in private. But you never caught going through the motions, he always made show. A great entertainer.

True, but between this and Gaddaffi a lot of people have seen huge chunks gouged out of their childhood.

I'm sure that even when Noel Edmonds' time comes (perish the thought) there'll be more than one dewy eye in these parts

Yep, I for one will be leaking pre cum when that fucker croaks it.

Grew up watching 'Jim'll fix it',loved that show as a kid. Who can ever forget the one with the cub scouts on the roller coaster with their food & drink flying all over the place,classic kids TV.
He will always be remembered wearing those track suits with all his jangly jewellery,like a white B A Baracus.

Jimmy-Saville.jpg

<3 %) <3

Would they ever allow somebody with eyes like that to get a foothold in kiddies' TV these days?

I'm amazed by how solidly the people of BL have come down on his side as there was quite a lot of bad feeling towards him out there in the world at large. Seeing as the claims made against him never added up to anything more substantial than rumours of rumours it seems fair to give him the benefit of the doubt. A lot of people seemed to think that he was up to something sinister.

This is what folk think of him...albeit nutters on the David Icke forum.......i found it a decent read though.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=55339

The 'Masonic handshake' Sir Jim watches between Frank Bruno and the Yorkshire Ripper looks like a regular handshake to me. Perhaps some Masonic expert can examine the pic and clarify. On the other hand, the injunction against NOW on the Haut de la Garenne photo is curious. 'No smoke without fire' is a dangerous credo but there were a lot of rumours about his sexual tastes. Benny Hill, a similarly unmarried eccentric with a mother fixation, was an open book in comparison. Maybe we'll see 'Sir Jim molested me' stories in the redtops soon - Coleen Nolan surely milked a little grope for all it was worth - or even 'confessions of a morgue attendant'.

Man, there are some nutters on that forum. Kurt Cobain was a CIA autonomon, the masons/Jews/Royals eat children - clearly, Saville's connection to the Windsors is horribly sinister - and the rest. We're lucky Icke has been sent to earth to save us. Thanks for the link.

Yeah, great link. I read both the Savile threads. Between Stormfront and the Icke forums I enjoy sampling the 'controversial' opinions of others.

Funny how it only takes a few posts for members of the Icke brigade to imply that he's somehow Jewish. I never saw that one coming...

Last edited:
Apparently he regarded his sojourn with his mother's corpse as "the best days of my life". Creepy stuff, but dovetails nicely with the accusations that he had 'contacts' at morgues throughout the country.

I'm not sure what to make of the necrophile / paedophile speculation as it's all to easy to pin that kind of thing on somebody based on nothing but a few vague rumours. Although if you skip a few minutes into this here clip you'll see he had no qualms about groping the then-fourteen-year-old Coleen Nolan.

Now then, now then... 8)

I wasn't expecting any negativity towards Sir Jimmy on this forum, he was a top bloke. Yeah, sure you could say he was odd character, but he was unique individual with a unique image and I respect him for being himself. In my opinion these rumors about him are pure poppycock.

Did this last thursday, any idea why I keep getting "invalid URL" come up when I try to post an image? Tried loads of image URL's...

374279_10150376244523850_592018849_8285292_1440937159_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^
There you go - you need to manually put the tags around yourself, the button isn't working yet.

at the end of your pic