Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Singles thread - home of the quirky alone!?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ hee hee, fair call

But theres a very good reason why the animals wouldnt bother to go look at the visitors lifestyles for entertainment =D

*yawn*

You know you want to be in it, if only for the free cookies.

There is free cookies right?

Is it morally incorrct of me to encourage him to keep stringing along his ex so I can get free xanax?

^ you should be here then...I figure the period of unsureness is as much a part of being single as being truly alone....
:)
probably why I am posting, damn I hate not knowing where the hell everything is going!
:(
ok maybe thats transferance of issues rather than knowing whats going on but itsa what I'm thinking!
:\
*do I ring, don't I ring, do I ring don't I ring?*
8(

zephyr said:
Is it morally incorrct of me to encourage him to keep stringing along his ex so I can get free xanax?

It would be morally incorrect not to persue free xanax.

Pop Popavich said:
There is free cookies right?

There was, but...

cookie.gif

i am still single...

nothing ever changes

but meh, its not bothing me... too much

*goes to bed and cries himself to sleep*

i've hooked up with myself after reading this thread, many times...

Maybe it happens all the time but the people that do are too afraid to admit it.

dfrs said:
Really? The gallery does it more for me than this thread. Whatever floats your boat.

But, but... doesn't the witty repartee of this thread just turn you on??

gher said:
How many people hook up through this thread?

I wouldn't suggest that it's because of this thread, but plenty of blers have dated each other.

And I believe m4dd0g and zeph have had a long standing e-affair, although he'd leave her in a second for aisha's star ;)

I recall a few episodes back of this thead that some people were posting their own personals ads for amusement purposes. But, if you'd like to advertise yourself for real, go for your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.